Syrian immigrants are dangerous and don't contribute anyth-

Sup Forums BTFO

AGAIN

Steve Jobs born to a Syrian immigrant

Enjoy your blue pill today

He's a dead Syrian immigrant which is better.

what did he invent?? he just created a cult of personality to sell other people's inventions you stupid fuck.

fpbp

This is more proof we don't need Syrians here.

Why didn't his dad invent the iPhone then?

only half-Syrian, and his mudslime father still left and he needed to be raised by white parents

Идиы paбoцкaть, тyниядыц.

>designed in California, assembled in China

Jobs invented nothing
He created nothing
His place in the original Apple? Sales
Not Design, not engineering, he was Apple's door to door salesman
He ended up owning the company by simply outlasting everyone else, absorbing shares as they quit one at a time while he waited out Steve Wosniak's r&d
His main contribution as CEO was being abusive to the employees who did the real work
Syrian? Are you sure he wasn't a Syrian jew, because he was a pure parasite who got rich and famous off the efforts of others

yeah he started the downfall of western society with his stupid fucking phone

LOL Jobs wasnt even the one who invented fhe iphone or ipod or anything apple related. He just took credit because he is/was the face of the company

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Steve Jobs

What went wrong?

Was Steve Jobs muslim?

There you have it

So the argument is an American with a Syrian parent makes a product therefore Syrian immigrants are good. (Even though capitalism is bad) As an extension your saying that if steve was born in Syria the iPhone would still have been created. Wow such logic is astounding. No argument can be made here. We're done Sup Forums

And he contributed nothing but degeneracy and being a deadbeat dad (nigger tier) to society.

Next

This mystery meat merchant who sold other people's inventions will completely change your perceptions, Sup Forums. Checkmate.

So you're saying Syrian refugees are responsible for the single biggest thing that ruined the internet and possibly the biggest step towards globalization? Wow what are we doing open up the flood gates!

>Not a Muslim.
Islam is mental poison.

sounds like Ivanka's clothing line.

The exception is the rule

He was a merchant. That's it

He never invented anything himself

>"anti racists" making an argument for white culture
Really made me think

In this thread. You just have to make X somehow contrary to standar pol """"beliefs""""" and then you have lost of arguments agains X. Some are pure bullshit, some are gross exagerations or unfounded rumors and a few, finally are well built arguments against X, but these often go unoticed

>implying he didn't create of one of the biggest and most dominant US companies in history

>implying his Syrian immigrent dad had no responsibility in creating Apple when he gave birth to the creator of Apple

Don't matter. No Syrian immigrant dad equals no Steve Jobs. Think logically.

Because of continuous American policy of destroying their own manufacturing system. Steve Jobs can't really sell a $10,000+ dollar phone can he.

You use Apple products. Chill.

>Implying iPhone's and iPod's would still exist without Steve Jobs

Ok

Don't matter. It's about Syrian immigrants being able to contribute to the fabric of American society. In this case, a Syrian immigrant contributed immensely.

>implying Steve Jobs didn't create Apple

You use Apple products. Chill.

Even if true, doesn't take away from the fact that he created one of the most dominant tech companies in the world
Keep trying

I haven't used and apple product since primary school when they forced us to use apple 2E and macintosh's

Yeah but see his biological dad was a fucking deadbeat that had Jobs not been given up for adoption and raised by a decent family he'd probably just be another dead drug dealer or something

Are we supposed to... like... think he is a good guy and his SNS cancer was a good invention when it turns 99% of people into braindead zombies?

I'm not sure what your point is. There not many things in the world I hate more than Apple.

not the same situation it was back then, idiot

Yeah actually his dad wanted to have him aborted except the mother decided to just put him up for adoption instead

If this great Syrian migrant had his way he would have killed jobs before he was even born

This too

>leaf

Go back to the ME you fucking muslim slime

Tell us why we should like him. All I see is a liberal, scrawny cuck who makes or made overpriced smartphones which can't do more things than other smartphones like Samsung, for instance, prestige objects for people to feel good about themselves instead of actually improving themselves and not be braindead junk DNA.

totally agree. I mean sure I've met Syrian refugees that have enough western values to be able to integrate here, but Steve Jobs is no innovator and Apple is nothing special.

wtf hes right

Smelly idiot, you have no point, guy was put up for adoption and raised by white parents, not by his ME father

>He said: 'I can't take credit for my children's success.'