Don't you find pathetic when someone who flips burgers for a living constantly talks about how great he is because "muh...

Don't you find pathetic when someone who flips burgers for a living constantly talks about how great he is because "muh white race"?

I mean, there are turks who have more in common with ancient greeks and romans, than some kid in Chicago who's ancestors were brought probably as slaves from Ireland.
Yet this burger flipping kid is the one who will be talking about how great he is because "the man who invented X was white so I'm a genius too lulz".

It's just pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amiekimikim/
kimikimkimini.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welsh master race here, kiddo.

Sounds like you need new friends.

Whites are statistically much more successful than other races.

Is it wrong that we want humanity to be the best it possibly can be?

souce on the girl

That's a boi

gonna need a quick rundown

>it's white peoples fault that Jews make it hard for whites to get good jobs
I sure as shit don't flip burgers, but I don't shit on my fellow men who do. You should be ashamed honestly

>What is "on-average-statistics"
You can't point at a single case and make a claim when in all races they have attractive, intelligent and fit people and also have unattractive, stupid and fat people.

Quick rundown needed.

A white burger flipper is still worth more to society than a rich CEO nigger (do those even exist?)

Not abbos

Even in Ireland where it's 96% white, flipping burgers is done solely by immigrants.

So yeah. Great thread OP.

Tbh I do

What I'm pointing out is that from a genetic and historical point of view, this "white" kid has no right to claim connection to the legacy of roman, greeks or any other ethnic groups away from the region where his family inhabited shagging sheeps.

He is automatically superior because he's not a nigger.

At least he's working. He'll grow out of the edgy racist bullshit, but he'll have a work ethic that will make him comfy as the years pass. What will you have?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking his ethnicity nor his profession. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I don't understand the reasoning behind "You see this guy from a complete different age, culture, nation and family did X? Well he was white, I'm white, so I'm great too lolz".

here you go you nigger

instagram.com/amiekimikim/

this can't be a boy

I half agree with you. On one hand I laugh at anyone who is poor or middle class and says "we wuz empires and shit" since their ancestors were cannon fodder and slaves but on the other hand blacks and Muslims are objectively inferior and I don't want them in my country.

Could we get along?

>Don't you find pathetic when someone who flips burgers for a living constantly talks about how great he is because "muh white race"?
And this is why democrats lost.

You shit on the working class for making burgers for your fat ass.

Ah yes, it's the good old "why are people proud of their heritage lol, you were born in a random country" argument

He's 24

Do you want to form a right-wing nationalist Party with me?
Tbh I'm sick of mexicans trashing us, costa ricans trashing us and any scum who happened to be pop out in a slightly more stable country daring to trash us.

Every race has its losers.

i think it's pathetic when people with jobs and degrees that meant they licked jewish asshole for years with a smile think they have any right what so ever to tell anyone anywhere at all what is and what is not pathetic.

You sound like an immense faggot.

Many whites are stuck with shit jobs because society gives them no chances, and panders to those that do not deserve their help, while letting whites, especially straight males, fall behind and rot in the dust. Some of us can't afford to go to college, while others don't want to go to college in the first place and just work and enrich our lives, instead of causing ourselfs immense stress and depression as others do.

A job does not define you, you fucking spic. Maybe it does for niggers and chinks, but that's because they do the jobs they can manage to do. Those white lads who are flipping burger's aren't there because they can't handle other jobs, they're there because no one will hire them for the jobs they can handle because the managers are stiff necked liberal fuckwits who would rather hire cheaper, expendable nonwhites.

Of course blacks and muslimes are objectively inferior.

No, you got it wrong.
Every person has the right to be proud of it's culture and heritage. But this notion of "whiteness" it's absolutely new. There are afghans who are whiter than the average Croatian, yet you won't see them bragging about Tesla 24/7 and why would they??

Please read my previous answer on the burger topic

What if I got a full ride for my degree and own my own (small) company? Seems better than being a burger flipper.

You sound like an immense faggot.

Many blacks are stuck with shit jobs because society gives them no chances, and panders to those that do not deserve their help, while letting blacks, especially straight black males, fall behind and rot in the dust. Some of us can't afford to go to college, while others don't want to go to college in the first place and just work and enrich our lives, instead of causing ourselfs immense stress and depression as others do.

A job does not define you, you fucking cracker. Maybe it does for crackers and chinks, but that's because they do the jobs they can manage to do. Those black lads who are flipping burger's aren't there because they can't handle other jobs, they're there because no one will hire them for the jobs they can handle because the managers are stiff necked racist = fuckwits who would rather hire cheaper, expendable whites.

There is also those particular assholes who will declare they are looking for "anyone" for a particular job, but then shove in requirements that only people with years of experience or certified training only college can give them can be accepted for. That kind of streamlined bullshit is what causes so many white folks to end up jobless, especially the youth.

t. white man who is trying to find work but keep's getting cucked out of decent opportunities.

Lol, a wild liberal faggot who can't formulate his own argument appears.

>cannot see through his own hypocrisy

My mistake was not formulating it in a different way so it wouldn't hurt the ego of retards like you.
I'm not bashing his profession nor his ethnicity, I'm simply pointing out how he lacks any historical and even ethnic right to claim over things neither he nor his people had part on it's development.

>kimikimkimini.tumblr.com/
>22's tg babe

there is a vid on jewtube where he is a boy

It's a girl, but don't expect a serious answer on Sup Forums

>But this notion of "whiteness" it's absolutely new.
It's new because the left is pushing the agenda that whites are evil and should bow down to minorities. To that extent that you see white leftists starting to hate themselves and love other races.
This is just a counter reaction, that there's nothing wrong with being proud. If a black man says he's proud to be black - "good for you, what a strong person with a positive view"
White person says the same - "check your privilage white scum, apologize" and so on, you get the point.

>afghans who are whiter than the average Croatian
You're right, pic related, but what's supposed to be the point of that? I know I'm not a westerner, I'm not bragging about anything. The people who do are mostly Americans because they're the ones experiencing what I explained above. And they have a right to be proud if they want.
You can be proud of El Salvador, idk anything about it but who cares. Nobody is targeting you, but they're targeting whites in the west.

>hypocrisy because asians and niggers only do jobs that they want to do and don't care if they cuck white people out of work, or that their tiny brains can handle, in the niggers case
>im the retard when I'm not the one bitching about how x white person wants to claim dominance even though he is from a different country, like say a pole from poland in comparison to an italian

Listen you retarded fuck, I have yet to meet a single person like that, all I hear is shilling and hypocritical bullshit. Go huff more gas and fuck a donkey.

WENA NIDO

Okay sorry

Yes and I agree with everything you said
It's absolutely fine to be proud of your heritage and culture. Also now I see how the notion of "whiteness" is being used in the US as means to fight cultural marxism.

>muh white race
you mean the only people who don't live in absolute poverty and the people whose language you speak? yeah fuck those guys

>people can't have self interest

I'm white