Jihadists are also fighting to defend their way of life. Why doesn't Sup Forums respect that?

Jihadists are also fighting to defend their way of life. Why doesn't Sup Forums respect that?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DnEUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not right wing nazis who have insisted on pushing the middle east's shit in every 10 years or so for no reason. I'd rather expunge all Muslims from Europe and the Americas, and afterwards just leave them alone to fuck their goats and beat their wives or whatever while I pretend they don't even exist

Because their way of life is utter garbage.

who are they defending themselves from?

because they defend their "way of life" by attacking our way of life, threatening the life of our children, living off our money and pressing their way of life into societies that don't want it

Yes please!

You will leave us to that and we will leave you to your degenerate western filth life style

then y r yor shitty gov saying to fite dems?

Kill a traitor before the enemy user.
Start with the Kikes & their thugs. Follow up with Neo-cons. When you're all said and done there won't even be a "Muslim problem" in Europe.

>way of life
Prove it.

Why do they have to bring that shit over here, though? Why don't they just fuck off to their sandnigger country to life their life there?

archive.is/DnEUQ

> STUDENTS are showing signs of extreme radicalisation as early as Year 5, including threatening to behead teachers, bullying peers into reading the Koran and even demanding the Syrian flag be put up in the classroom.

Depends on how far back you. Recently they were against the Soviet kikes. Then when those were thoroughly dealt with the American kikes came in to establish "democracy."

Oh, I respect it immensely. I also respect the fact that our ways of life are mutually exclusive. In order for me to preserve my way of life, I must destroy theirs. May God Defend The Right.

Ok we will do, promise, go home now

Radical jihadists like Al-Qaeda and ISIS are Jewish tools. That's why

>Trump: "Bomb their families"
tbf Obama actually did it too but wasn't as grandiose.

infidels usurping the word of God

every society has people who leech off benefits

Because western states destabilized their countries. seeHe has no home, the west destroyed it. seeWhy do whites say they respect other cultures and then turn around and utterly destroy them? Thats some uberkike like behavior if you ask me.

most Jihadists are fighting for Saudi Wahabbism, which isn't actually "their" culture it's propaganda fueled by the billions of oil dollars made by the Saudi monarchs and exported out of Saudi Arabia

most Wahabbist groups didn't exist until the CIA under Carter started actively funding them and helping the Saudis in Afghanistan

You can even see a Hollywood celebration of exporting Islamic Extremism in the Tom Hanks movie "Charlie Wilson's War"

You don't want to be very overt when you are funding ISIS with the help of the Gulf monarchies

because their way of life infringes on our and we don't have to tolerate it because we can stop them.

>the west destroyed it.

you mean (((The West)))

Technically the US (under neocon control) is destroying the middle east to aid Israel and the gulf states like Saudi Arabia, and then sending all the displaced muslims to the west

It's fairly clever jewish policy, killing two birds with one stone. You rid the middle east of Muslims and then kill all the whites in the west. Very smart.

I hear this often but think its too far fetched because isis and alq are so out of control. but when I see israel saying they will bomb Syrian Army who haven't done anything to them since Golan cease fire this sounds weird to my rational logic

you have apparently insane mopnsters doing mass slaughter all over the place right next door but the ones you will attack are the government trying to eradicate those?

Seems odd. Why not work WITH Assad and stop ISS then be bros with Syria who doesn't really do you any harm anyway except letting Iran arm hezballah through its terriroty

A person who respects a heretic becomes a heretic

this leaves the other 3 reasons open, and since the majority that leeches of the welfare system in Europe is Muslim and of Arab decent, i'd say

>not
>an
>argument

Because they are the enemy

Israel has consistently said that ISIS/Al-Qaeda are the "lesser evil"

PALESTINE:
>Be muzzie
>European Kikes with start flooding in
>Declare that this is their land now
>"silly goyim, we wuz semites n' shiettt"
>decide to wage war because we didn't invite these kikes in
>a kuffar nation half way around the world steps in because they think the Kikes are gods chosen people
>wtf

IRAQ
>be muzzie
>wage a war against another muzzie, we do this all the time
>a nation of kuffar on the other side of the world gets involved because of reasons
>wtf
>lose all sovereignty
>kuffar declare that they have installed "democracy" even though we didn't want this shit.

Because they can't stay fucking put in the middle east and have to come into west for gibs. They have to go back.

Other than that, I have no complaints. Unlike the neocons, I wouldn't try to export western values on their lands or engineer the destruction of their stable regimes and leave them the fuck alone to believe what they want to believe.

As long as they keep being hostile, I have every right to view them as a threat to the west.

>Cuckservatives WILL defend this

Neo-cons, cronies, evangelicals and kikes have to be purged.
An eternal threat to the stability of the world. At least crusaders and caliphs were both upfront with their ambitions.

>leave them the fuck alone

If we had left the Muslim world alone and told Israel to fuck off Wahhabism would be dead and buried and the Muslim world would have slowly adopted western customs.

But instead we sided with Israel and therefore with Jihad.

>after doubting his Five years old daughter's virginity

the slut!

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a neocon or Jew.

Sup Forums Look at Iraq, Iran, Libya, etc. in the 70s compared to now.
40 years and they have regressed. They have one thing in common.

unironically agreed
CIA and MOSSAD specifically created Jihadism to combat KGB installing gommunist governments in the middle east but they went too far and fucked everything up, and now europe pays the price while the zionist kikes have their song and dance.

Israel is a fucking scum of the earth. None of this would have never happened if america would have sided with Hitler.

sometimes you can lose your virginity by accident

at least around Saudis

Yup

I'm already pissed that Trump is selling weapons to the Saudis to help them in Yemen

He said all the right things about Libya and Iraq during the campaign, but is already meekly caving to neocon scum

If only that jew hadn't assassinated Huey Long

They can defend their fucking way of life in their country BUT NOT IN FUCKING MINE!

Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

There

send this to anyone that doubts the CIA/Israel backs the Saudi Jihadists

>germany
Then do something you fucking pathetic Satelite- sorry I mean totally sovereign state.
You're gullible if you think Merkel has actual power. No more than the weimar republic did.

saved, thanks for the source m8