America Fir--

>Israel would be the only country to escape the Trump administration's proposed deep cuts in foreign aid, the State Department said Thursday.
The budget plan from the White House calls for slashing the State Department's $50 billion budget by about 28%, cuts that would mostly target climate change, democracy promotion and health programs, and numerous foreign aid projects.
>Mark Toner, a State Department spokesman, said U.S. aid to Israel, which totaled about $3.1 billion this year, would not be touched under the Trump plan. Israel gets more U.S. aid than any other nation.
>Aid to every other country will come under review, he said.
archive.is/owA8A

Wew. For a minute there I was starting to worry that Trump was actually playing 88D chess.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-cold-war-iran-yemen-warning-middle-east-a7636026.html
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/aug/28/david-plouffe/yes-donald-trump-donated-100000-clinton-foundation/
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16N2Q9?il=0
timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I suppose arguing about how many times Trump shook Merkel's hand is more important.

>autist doesn't understand keeping your enemies close is the most strategic thing you could ever do

Cry more about it, Ahmed.

>Keep your friends close and give your enemies control of finance, media, and law
Thanks for the tip, shlomo.

Trump is a Zionist C O N F I R M E D

Say what you will about them cucking the US taxpayer, but you can't deny that Israel is model nationalist state.

trump is controlled opposition and you're all stupid as fuck

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-cold-war-iran-yemen-warning-middle-east-a7636026.html

wtf I want to give them all my money and die in their wars now

i know facts arent your expertise Sup Forums but you should be reminded that trump donated 100k+ to the money laundering Clinton foundation

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/aug/28/david-plouffe/yes-donald-trump-donated-100000-clinton-foundation/

why arent we cutting aid to Israel when they have taken zero refugees?

>holding the world at nuclear blackmail and being a major cause for muslim jihad

yes we are so lucky israel is a thing

The budget has to be approved by Congress. If he cut aid to Israel, the ZOG would never pass it. You should be happy he's not increasing aid given his rhetoric. Also, if he's cutting aid everywhere else, that means many more Africans dying of starvation, and I can't argue with that

Why do they need aid when their GDP is almost that of Ireland? They are the chief exporters of drone and spy tech in all the world.

And that's not mentioning the multitude of crimes their agents have been caught committing against the US... on our own soil.

Don't wanna be called an anti-semite goy

So Trumpshills are now literally defending the Jews, not even subtle anymore.

Trump is a Christian.
A true Christian will always fully support the nation of Israel and its citizens, because we're instructed to do so by God himself.
Only Muslims and communists have a problem with Trump following the orders of God.

shariablue gtfo, noone is squeeky clean, and the alternative was the witch. youre being a bitch thats convincing nobody, sage and fuck off

It's a shame. Never Trumpers finally have a reason to criticize Trump and they won't likely ever hear about it because their msm is just as zio-controlled as ours.

What did you think was going to happen?

>Finally
Him putting sanctions on Iran wasn't exactly a move I'd support either, and the Obamacare replacement plan is all bullshit

I expected this. What I didn't expect was for threads about this to go almost completely unnoticed on 4/pol/ and even anchored on 8/pol/.

i know you have issues with facts conflicting with your religious devotion to donald, but im not shareblue, you're just a fucking idiot who picks and choices your "facts"

trump is *controlled opposition* for clinton and (((them))) for ffs, he is in the same fucking boat as them. He has donated to the same foundation you were clamoring for hillary to be arrested over, you massive hypocrite

you should have chosen rand, but its too late now you stupid fucking idiot

>defending jews, saudis, and israel
>on Sup Forums
>ever

unironically kill yourself newfag

spoken like a true trumpshill

oh veeeyyyy!!! ive triggered the paid shills. Here have some (yous) you fucking misers

>buzzword after buzzword
at least try fitting in

All these replies and no one pointing out that LAST YEAR the OBAMA administration signed a TEN YEAR DEAL for 38 BILLION dollars to ISRAEL

Trump can't reduce aid to israel.

Not an argument.

Aren't they like 20% Arab Muslim, and aren't the majority of Israeli Jews Sephardic and Mizrahi?

Why not? He has no qualms with renegotiating other bad deals.

On a similar note, Israel uniquely receives their gibs at the start of the fiscal year. So that is right around the corner. Keep an eye out - I have a feeling it's not going to be well reported.

>>Israel would be the only country to escape the Trump administration's proposed deep cuts in foreign aid, the State Department said Thursday.

fuck that, demand that Trump cut all aid to Israel or start showing us product for what we spend there

how does it feel knowing your god donated to clinton and is a literal bitch to israel and saudi arabia? how does it feel knowing that he played you like a damn fiddle?

>A true Christian will always fully support the nation of Israel and its citizens,

no, take that bullshit back to Sunday school

>b-but trump had no choice!
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16N2Q9?il=0

come on, people, if Israel is destroyed by sandnigs then the jews will have no where to go but our countries.

well, Obama revealed some time ago that Israel had heavily embedded spying going on with Iran's nuclear program -much to the chagrin of the the intelligence agencies of both Israel and America.

I don't see how more Jews could make our country worse. They already control everything.

If anything, it would expose more Jews to opportunities for race-mixing in the multi-racial shitholes they wanted.

feels great famalam,keep up the great work correcting the record you flaming slack jawed faggots. You have a long hill to climb kek

>not knowing Trump's base is heavily evangelicucks who think of Israel before America

He has to known as a pro-Israel president or he won't get re-elected.

Being anti-Israel in practice is actually stealth. Like get rid of radicals in Israel's neighboring countries and stabilize the middle east. To Israeli's, this is anti-Israel. They benefit from the chaos around them.

Not to mention stabilizing mid east countries make oil transport better in those countries, which crushes the primacy of the BTC pipeline, which Israel is a huge beneficiary of.

Afganistan would be a great pipeline country to Asia... what a coincidence that we destroyed it and now massive amounts of caspian oil has to pass through Israel's pipeline to get to Asia.

Trump will be a hugely pro-Israel president in rhetoric, aid, and security. But he'll end several bloody shell games that only Israel benefits from at huge expense to the rest of the world.

That's how you do it.

He is not renegotiating recent bilateral deals with allies. Just like he is being forced to take the refugees from Australia as promised. A deals a deal senpai.

God is a sham and you're a sheep flocked by the Jews.

Might have to appeal to outspoken tumblr Dems for this request. Typical Republican voters aren't the most dependable when it comes to this subject.

This.

listen, im not a shill, im trying to get through to you because its the truth

they control him, and you need to realize this because its going to blow up in YOUR face sooner or later

>calling me slack jawed
>he hasn't taken a look at trump's degenerate non-chin/jaw
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Wow. Convoluted excuses... geopolitical theories based on the idea that nations pin their hopes on easily destroyed pipelines... your post has it all.

It's been almost five months. Drop the "muh alternative" bullshit. Trump is still just as shit now that we have him.

>you should have chosen rand
rand is a way bigger cuck to aipac then trump is, not to mention supports open borders and more gibs to hopeless dindus, sorry bud but the best option available is in the oval office

rand is 1 senate term away from getting fed up with this bullshit and becoming a ron 2.0

he will be the future, if america wants one

shalom and shema yisrael, fellow randroid!

no, he isn't. if he was, he would be already. he's a semitic cuck who is controlled by the same political consultant clique as every other politician

"Controlled" by who? He's the one of the smartest and wealthiest people in the world, no one has anything on him.

>ignoring everything i already posted

learn to read

>smartest and wealthiest
>net worth 4 billion
>Bill Gates net worth 85 billion

keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. That's what he's doing.

hes getting shafted by the GOP over obamacare and just had mccaine call him a shill for putin. hes starting to realize things and if you paid attention you'd see hes currently getting very frustrated with the (((GOP)))

he has time till the next election cycle

Keep telling yourself that.

>Vote for Rand

I will not vote for a manlet.

you are an idiot whos tricking himself into supported their frontman

>enemies so close that you sell your entire bloodline to them

>more gibs to hopeless dindus
>when he's literally fighting Trump's Obamacare plan right now in order to stop gibs going to dindus
Do you even Libertarian?

>Trumptards are so stupid they can't even make the correct argument for Trump
These retards don't even know about the Petrodollar, its not really that complicated, just invest in every other form of energy and dump SA as soon as possible but you retards can't even start to form a cogent argument.

ITT alt-right mental gymnastics

everybody knows this you spic. (((they))) control the Randlet too btw.

the point was they control trump less than they control hillary.

>the point was they control trump less than they control hillary.

no they dont, stop tricking yourself

Oh yeah that totally makes me feel better, it's not like we need someone who isn't under any control, just less control.

kys

His IQ close is 200 and he owns some of the most desired properties on the planet, you can't deny he's built a great company

the only rational conclusion to be had from this thread is that we are fucked

unless rand follows with his fathers footsteps, which isnt guaranteed

This sort of mental gymnastic is fucking pathetic. You are so deseperate for a providential savior like Trump or Putin that you'll find every excuse imaginable to be able to stay in your fantasy world where you don't need to do anything in order to save the occidental/white civilization other than just let God Emperor Trump do it all for you

>Trump
>IQ close is 200
what have you been smoking mate? have you not heard the guy speak? He's mostly a moron, except he is good at selling things.

Now you just sound bitter, Shareblue.

Trump is smarter than you will ever be.

>one daughter = entire bloodline
k, keep me posted

>this blind trump shilling

Russian shitposters at it again.

>Everyone that realizes I'm a shill is a Russian hacker

Trump is still smarter than you are, shill.

>Trump with an IQ of 200

Do you seriously think that if we gave Trump an IQ test he would score high? He's not good at thinking on his feet. Remember the debates with HRC? He had countless opportunities to turn things around on her, but what he did instead was get flustered and just repeat the same attacks over and over. He's not a good improviser. However, enough voters were ok with that or even liked it for him to win.

Trump won every debate he was in by a landslide.

Trump is smarter than you.

You seem upset by this.

More proof Trump is not the answer

All Jew shills need to be rejected, whether Obama, Trump, or others

>"Trump isn't smart or rich guys!"
t. NEET who can't even get a date

>he's a moron, only good at selling things
yeah because we all know that in order to wheel and deal you don't need a single iota of sense. It's all luck..fucking hell. When will this meme end? The same way tactians are good at war is the same way business men are good at deals-you know The Art of War is recommended reading for anyone in the business world right?

Jesus, the extent to which you shills defend him is just as cringe as hillary supporters defending her despite her shit.

>one daughter
you're forgetting his other two sons as well, lol!
timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/
Plus Tiffany is also dating a rich jew, likely to marry him. Stay cucked and in denial my friend

>Trump won every debate he was in by a landslide.
Dude, I watched them. He only won the debates if you already loved Trump going into them.

You ARE a Hillary supporter. Do you really think we don't see through your blatant horseshit, shill?

According to the polls he won them all. You are a Shareblue shill and would never admit he won them though because you are paid not to.

According to the polls Hillary was supposed to win.

No I'm not, faggot. I didn't want to choose between jamming a bag of bees in my ass or gouging a lung out.

I don't believe you. Shill.

>According to the polls he won them all.
According to online polls that get brigaded by Sup Forums-type autists and Breitbart cultists, you mean?

>you're forgetting the other two sons
Eric and Don Jr, okay, wow who gives a shit
Tiffany, again noone even knows she's a Trump.
No mention of mini-God Emperor Barron you fucking heretic.

lets be fucking real here guys now that we've fucked up in allowing an ethnic jewish state to not only exist but substantiate itself with serious (read: not saudi export crap) us military hardware there's little to fucking do but bulldoze the remainder of the muslim world in order to sort things out

even if NATO and all western military aid and guarantees were withdrawn overnight and Tel Aviv/all israel were allowed to fall at the hands of several nation's worth of arab 'soldiers' (read: cowards) the scourge of islamist 'jihad' would not dissipate and wahhabiism would be all the more powerful as a result. the middle east would teem with religious strife and spell instability for ALL regions surrounding it. not a nation of europe would be spared.

the solution is to force a break in deadlock between Israel and Saudi Arabia's relative amicability but this would be awkward for NATO as the latter stain of a fuckcountry is again, ridden with more or less knockoff american goods. (the export of only dumbed-down shit may have been in itself a contingency for eventual elimination of saudi arabia, however. doubts in thinking that far ahead doe) elimination of the kangdom and strategic striking of mecca and medina would send islam into its death throes and allow the consolidated west to eliminate the issue.

This is how I know you're a shill. People posted links to polls, and we voted our conscience, just like everyone else that voted in them.

It must make you so angry. You have 8 (eight) years to get over it though.

Every president for decades has sucked Isreals cock be it democrap or republican. Your divide and conquer tactics are played out and transparent.

Israel isnt even a problem, anti western zionist are and they are in our countries not Israel! I support Israel they are based as fuck and hate shitskin muslims

Trump lost the popular vote, though. Hmm... makes you think. Why would he "win" the debates and lose the popular vote?
Besides, anyone who is not a Trump cock-swallower realizes that he looked and sounded like a retard in the debates. Repeating himself. Getting flustered. Changing the subject. Trying to use bully tactics but failing. Despite what you want to believe, I am not some shill. I just have a fucking intellectual conscience. Trump sounded like a moron at the debates.

You sound very butthurt Shariablue go drink your milk Trump won hands down, even the debates lmao. Also popular vote? Remove the illegals and Trump wins!

>muh popular vote
It's almost like the popular vote never counts, really makes you think. Also, Trump decimated Hillshit at the debates too, but muh russia is why Trump is winning y'all gotta believe me!

Retard, Jews are just the remnants of the people who nailed Christ to a cross and freed a murderer over the Lord, then still claim to be the master race. They just refused to accept him like civilized people (Rome) did. They're African-tier savage pagans worshiping a phantom God.
Can you imagine a world without Israel? I mean it would be so boring, we'd never have be on our toes about some bronze-age scattered sand people thousands of miles away.