NEW POLL IS OUT

TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING IS AT 37%

37 FUCKING PERCENT

OBAMA'S LOWEST APPROVAL RATING WAS AT 39.

NO ONE FUCKING LIKES TRUMP OUTSIDE Sup Forums. NO ONE.

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT HOLY SHIT.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
politico.com/blogs/5-political-numbers-to-watch/2017/03/week-politics-numbers-235947
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Israel would be the only country to escape the Trump administration's proposed deep cuts in foreign aid, the State Department said Thursday.
>The budget plan from the White House calls for slashing the State Department's $50 billion budget by about 28%, cuts that would mostly target climate change, democracy promotion and health programs, and numerous foreign aid projects.
>Mark Toner, a State Department spokesman, said U.S. aid to Israel, which totaled about $3.1 billion this year, would not be touched under the Trump plan. Israel gets more U.S. aid than any other nation.
>Aid to every other country will come under review, he said.

archive.is/owA8A

>37%
>no-one

So this is the power of slav education.

> That one anti Trump Serbian guy
After all the btfoing you regularly get you still didn't kill yourself?

>2017
>citing (((polls)))

Nigger plz

>gallup

fake poll

GET OUT OF YOUR ECHO CHAMBER YOU FUCKING WHITE TRASH.

37 FUCKING PERCENT, NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS INTO HIS PRESIDENCY.

BUSH HAD HIGHER APPROVAL RATINGS AFTER FUCKING CATRINA.

NO ONE LIKES AGENT ORANGE. NO ONE.

Reminds me of when Nate Bronze gave trump a 30% chance to win the presidency.

>he cares about popularity contests
>he doesn't realize that urban voters are retards

Approval ratings are meaningless. Only 27% of eligible voters voted for him and he still won. The ones that do approve will die for the dude. 45% of people don't vote so who cares what they think.

isnt that roughly what the media polls told us his popularity rating was the whole time during the election?

>listening to gallup after their performance during the elections

They got a lot to make up for before they can ever be trusted again

Daily reminder I have never been polled..Likely because I am not a low income shitlib that relies upon a landline

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

>99% chance of Clinton presidency

>implying at least 63% of the population are dumbasses

His approval numbers are in the perfect spot. Enough to still get re-elected but low enough that I know he's actually doing the right things.

The Serbian proxy shill is back!

>go outside. Talk to real people

Like these (((polls))) do?

37% is honestly fucking bad. Took Bush till 2006 to get this low

Jsut wait for it to shoot back up after word gets out there was ZERO collusion between Trump and Russia

He's not Hillary.
Nothing else matters.

So fucking what?
All your bitching isn't going to change a thing.
Trump is president and will be for at least 4 years.
All this complaining about it just makes you look retarded. You have lost touch with reality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

welp. it's over boys. drumpf is finished and we actually voted for this. now i'm gonna forever be humiliated by my trump vote.fucking orange cheeto bastard tricked me

37% means over 1/3 likes him, and this is mostly due to constant media shilling.

>I'm serious. Go out and talk to a pollster and see what happens when you make your political views public to someone who knows your phone number.

You brought this on yourself shill

hahahahaha you lost m8

EIGHT MORE YEARS OF THIS

>Go outside. Talk to real people.

I do, I live here. You don't.

>polls

Bush got to 37% after he invaded Iraq, ignored Katrina, fucked up the economy and spend millions on useless war.

And it took almost 6 fucking years for this.

Trump's presidency is only 2 months old.

>Dat one turbo autist in Serbia that literally spends all day screaming on Sup Forums about how much he hates everything white

I live next to a fucking mosque in the country and wear Trump hats and Hitler shirts when I mow the grass. Nobody cares.

Like the same polls that predicted Killary Rotten Cunton would win the election? We already know polls drastically overrepresent libtards.

>OBAMA'S LOWEST APPROVAL RATING WAS AT 39.
Thats pretty bad desu.

polls lel

I seriously do worry that Trump will do another Republican national security

This will be the end of Trump's campaign.

>catrina

Serbia YES

>OBAMA'S LOWEST APPROVAL RATING WAS AT 39.
>
>NO ONE FUCKING LIKES TRUMP OUTSIDE Sup Forums. NO ONE.
Sup Forums makes up 37% of the US?

Trump only had a 2% to win

Obama was at 63% at this point though

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber
bro, literally my whole state is pro Trump, YOUR the one living in an echo chamber lulz

i wish you serbs had all be gassed.

"poll"

Obama was given a nobel prize for existing. His real gallup numbers should have a -15 point adjustment across the board to reflect reality. There's a reason Republicans were handed POTUS, Congress, and 2-3 supreme court picks. It's not because Obama had a """"""60%""""" approval rating.

So Sup Forums is 37% of the world?

>at this point
who gives a fuck?

>flag
2018 will wreck his power. THEN we well see some major autistic screeching from him.

Where is the metadatas

>Got almost all polls wrong during the election
>But... but... but this time they're right...
>Just look at tall the paid protesters
>It's being reported by news...
>it doesn't matter if they were working the opposition

Why does a dirty slavic romani care about american politics anyways

The media hates trump with every fiber of their (((soul))) because he correctly calls them fake news. These polls are the result of them using every dirty trick they have to make trump look bad.

It's because Republicans strongly depend on affirmative action

>Using the only outlier

>poll 800 """selected""" people
>implying its truly equivalent to everyone in the US
>implying all of them aren't anything lower than upper middle class
The only reason he's hated is because retards see a headline that says "Trump is a racist" and take it likes its Moses reading the fucking Ten Commandments. Hell I had some stupid old lady from Jew York tell me how she'd only go back to the US if Trump gets impeached but when I ask what has he done to warrant that or what he's done wrong she only lists Russia which is a loosey goosey conspiracy theory.

The election actually redpilled a lot of my friends into getting more right leaning views and we're from fucking Toronto. The times are a changing you cum guzzling Serbian fuck.

He'll be at 70% approval once:

> Obamacare is dead.
> Taxes are cut.
> Wall is built.
> Muslims are gone.

He'll get an extra credit 5% for locking her up.

You're gonna be embarrassed for the next 8 years, then!

This. If Obama did so great, why did his term end with such a powerless Democratic party?

>he cares about popularity contests

WHY DOES POLITICO ,WHO HATES TRUMP, SAY THEIR POLL SAYS WHAT HES DOING IS POPULAR??

politico.com/blogs/5-political-numbers-to-watch/2017/03/week-politics-numbers-235947

that shit is skewed so bad. people here are actually waking up. if anything, his approval has gone up or stayed the same since the election. (gaining independents/losing some hard core conservatives). either way, things seem to be a bit smoother now. we'll see.

t. go fuck yourself serb. fucking peetchka.

I'm surprised 37% of Americans are smart enough to realize what's going on. Trump continually has everything stacked against him. Unprecedented really. The media sucked Obamas clitoris for 8 years. Don't you slav fags understand what's going on?

If there was a lesson you failed to learn during the last US election, OP, it is that polls are not a good indicator of success.

do you SERBS NOT REALIZE HE WON 31 OUT OF 50 STATES?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why you still believing the same people that said, brexit will no happen, trump will lose.

>Obama's leaf
>Serbian Shitposter thread

Ya, totally not the same person.

Fake polls, Wikileaks already proved that with Podesta's emails.

comparing apples to apples

We're 2 different you fucked up paranoid little autist

>cut vital domestic programs
>needlessly spike defense budget
>awful middle of the road healthcare plan
>wasting hundreds of millions with melania in NYC and hhim in florida

I will always support trump but he needs to get his shit together

Indeed. Just wait until the GOP decides to impeach him early next year to save their asses in the midterms. They've got Pence warming up in the bullpen.

SHAREBLUE LIBKEKS BTFO YET AGAIN

>2 percent chance of winning
(((independent third party))) polls have lost all credibility

Just shows how fickle the yank really is. 63 million for 46% and thats dropped to 37% in 3 months. Thats 12 million jumped ship.
Yanks have no stick at it ness.
Cowards who when crossed join up with the enemy so not have to fight
Talk there way out of any scrap or turn up late.

For that - why should we care who governs such spineless dopes. They deserve it

Check Chuck Schumer's or even the Democratic Party's as a whole. In terms of popularity relative to the Democrats, Trump is much better liked, universally and in party.
Your measures are picking up general dissatisfaction with Washington, rather than objective hatred for Trump. Trump has no ceiling. Once the "you're fired" guy gets into full stride in that cesspool, he'll legitimately enter Best Korea tier approval. Congress as a body has shit tier approval ratings, the American people regardless of their political allegiance have demanded a champion in the Executive Branch for decades.
Now we have one, a true America First centrist. No weapon formed against him shall prosper.

>Trump is only -11!

>In terms of popularity relative to the Democrats, Trump is much better liked, universally

It doesn't matter what his polls are, Russia will rig the reelection and the left will cry more. I will be laughing.

Post yfw Barry had one of the lowest average gallup approval ratings since WWII even with the media shilling him non stop and being buoyed by the HOPE AND CHANGE INSPIRATION meme

>poll heavily leaning with democrats

Barry btfo

How the actual fuck would you know? You live in some Balkan country thousands of miles from thw US. I could ask people I know and plenty would say they like trump.

Why should I trust polls that were 99 percent wrong that he would be elected? Fuck off shill

It honestly doesn't matter you're both still pieces of shit with weak ass arguments.

>DRUMPF BTFO, ALL THE POLLS CAN'T BE WRONG

>Gallup 37%
>Rasmussen 48%
Guess which one is garbage

le upvote

>poll
stopped reading right there
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html
>princeton gives hillary 99% chance to win

Worse than Nixon and Dubya lmbo

Why should I fucking care what my neighbors think and what is the norm?

one the war with north korea starts he'll be at 90%
just need to time it right for the next election

>Go outside. Talk to real people.
>Lives in Serbia

You're putting too much weight into daily fluctuations. you know full well that tomorrow he can bounce back just as easily.

It's bad dude..... really bad.

He's a fucking terrible president. It's 59 days in.....

Obama ended as one of the most popular presidents ever

What matters is how you leave the country.

t. Nuclear Codes

>mfw people in my neighborhood still love trump
you know nothing.

>the only thing that matters is what opinion polls say

Every poll said Hillary would win too. Polls do not mean shit, especially (((their))) polls you uneducated pleb.

The healthcare bill is killing him.