Why is it considered politically incorrect to hold the opinion that women aren't funny?

Why is it considered politically incorrect to hold the opinion that women aren't funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they can't take a joke

You're just intimidated by strong, independent, funny women and everything that's going on with their vagina.

Kek

It's not "politically incorrect," it's just that nobody likes you

Girls Rule. Women Are Funny. Get Over It.

ba dum bum

there's literally a thread using this same picture, talking about the same thing, with 100 replies already

what the fuck are you doing with your life

member starwars?

Amy is funny. She is a downright riot. I mean, talking about how much her pussy smells is fucking high comedy. Get used to it. You're just intimidated by a strong funny woman.

Some women are funny. Schumer isn't particularly.

...joke?

>there's literally a thread using this same picture, talking about the same thing, with 100 replies already
>what the fuck are you doing with your life

You're trying to have a conversation with him. What are you doing with YOUR life?

Women have this collectivist mentality where if you insult one, you insult them all. It's fucking dumb. You can't criticize any woman or you get called a sexist.

No. That thing with flash gorden??

Women are funny, Wendy. Get over it.

and a cuban revolutionary

not dumb enough to reply to a guy trying to have a conversation with him

checkmate trumptards

you're trying to have a conversation with someone trying to have conversation about something stupid. Get your life priorities straight

most women aren't funny, including this fucking water buffalo

Women can be funny. Just not that one. Roseanne Barr is hilarious.

I've met two funny women in my life, and I mean make me laugh out loud funny. But I remember reading somewhere that men actually evolved to be funny in order to charm women, whereas women didn't need to evolve that trait, so that's why they tend to be less funny

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY

pretty sure i posted in this shit. let me double check..... nope
>sage