Would I get attacked on a train or in the streets if I moved to Poland...

Would I get attacked on a train or in the streets if I moved to Poland, Russia or any other slav country because I would be an immigrant?

Or would I be safe because I'm white?

not sure about you since you're british, but I've never had any issues in poland
nobody speaks english though so I wouldn't recommend moving there

Avoid beautiful women on their own when drinking and you'll be fine in Eastern Europe.

fuck off we're full

Traps?

If you plan to move in, try to learn polish. You won't succeed but it's the thought that counts.

Do not go to Russia, they will start fights with you if they think you are American or English. The shittier the commietown, the more likely it is.

Brits have awful reputation in Cracow but every other place you should be good - as long you're not ukrainian scum

not OP but American with a Polish last name. How would I fare?

my wife is polish and we visit her family in warszawa 1-2 times a year. i never had a problem there. i met pretty cool people there.

Probably end up getting beaten and robbed by gopniks. Just common sense.

As long as you don't speak in english/

You d swim in pussy my dude

How many speak Danish?

Poles are really friendly towards foreigners actually. Try to learn a little bit of polish (don't worry about butchering it, poles find it cute) and play up your heritage and you'll be a just fine.

Are gopniks that bad? I just want to know if I would get attacked for bieng an immigrant even though I'm a white racist?

Not an open racist, I conceal my power level

You would be attacked, just not because you are an immigrant but because you are rich (or look like someone rich).

Absolutely. If you're the sort of man who gets approached by beautiful women (0.05 percent of men) then it's business as usual, but if you're honest with yourself as the ice blonde 6'0 stunner invites you for a drink at a good bar she knows of you'll get out of there rapidly.

Street crime is low and, much the same as the UK, visible. It's not like France or Switzerland where slum dwellers and billionaires live on top of each other, you can tell when you're going out of town. Try a bit of the language and exercise the same caution you would in any other place and you'll be fine.

Ok thank you guys very much.

Gopniks are pretty much trash. They attack everyone. Sure you would have more problems if you were darkie but they attack locals as well.

you'll get robbed or shang-hai'd..... her "boyfriends" will be waiting around the corner to mug you when she invites you out to fuck

Irony.

Ruskies ALWAYS speak Russian when abroad. Poles are the same with their language, in fact, every East European country is.

You might have some bother if you start flashing your cash, either by people who want to rob you or by those who take exception to western anglo #1193748 trying to take their Olga.

Nah, but they are fun to drink with. Just be aware of scams targeting tourists.

>those who take exception to western anglo #1193748 trying to take their Olga
Anglo tourists have a little bit of bad reputation over here because of that. They are often rude, drunk and rapey as fuck.

I'm not rich, I got some skrilla but no more than anyone else, I'd be working class if I went there unless I did well money-wise while I was there

I thought it was because of the brain drain of Poles cleaning our toilets.

Idk about others but you'd be bullied here in Serbia, ask your british friends that have holidays in Greece.

I don't mean on holiday, otherwise I'd be drunk and making a fuss kicking off with everyone, it's almost like us Brits HAVE to be cunts on holiday just to keep up our reputation

I mean day to day life, would I be hassled for not being a local?

>Would I get attacked on a train
yes, by these girls

>brain drain of Poles
Sure, we definitely send our best. ;^)
Our crime rate plummeting after anglos opened their border for us is just a coincidence.

I've been to Greece a few times?

They're not accountants. They see white and English speaking and they assume you're English or American with money.

In Poland it's not an issue, neither in Croatia as most of the country is reasonably well off. But if you're taking Eastern Europe as a whole that includes places like Belarus and Moldova, where they make in a year what you make in a month.

Avoid beautiful women (and they are very, very beautiful) who flirt with you in hotels and don't accept invites to nightclubs unless you get to know someone through work/study.

>I mean day to day life, would I be hassled for not being a local?
Seriously doubt it.

I could easily beat them, I could even do that Russian flying kick if I needed to

Then you're lucky lad. No hate tho.

The only thing that happened to me in Serbia was when I annihilated the suspension on the rental car, driving down a road that looked as if someone had used cluster munitions on it. In fact, someone probably had.

Banja Luka was decent, but that's about it. The only person who gave me anything negative was some old drunk who told me the British had blown up his farm. By the looks of him we had probably done the world a favour, as he had the appearance of an organ thief and sex trafficker.

I wouldn't let a little serb cuck bully me anyway, I'm not 12 lol

Why? Would your lot start three fights at once, losing them all?

Ethnic Russian born in Canada here

Can absolutely confirm this. Sometimes we still speak Russian even though we are born here

Fuck da Anglo police nigga

Seriousl speaking you would be safe in Russia.
I used to be working with american guy in Moscow. He stayed for 3 years here and nothing ever bad happened to him and he was always saying he feels more safe in Moscow that in USA (Arizona).
You can theoretically get yourself into trouble if you get heavily drunk alone at night and take dodgy churka taxi to get you home and he will take you to the forest instead or get pissed and start a fight.
But in day-to-day life - no problems at all.

Lol that's what you think ugly fuck.

Can you tell me what "boshka" means? It could be spelt different because obviously I don't know Russian

Stay away

You actually think that everyone's cuck and weaker than you, typical alt-righter.

Nobody cares about Canada. Talk away in your slavgook language my friend.

what do russians think of australians?

I will continue to speak bad Polish but great Hungarian. It seems to work as well. Much love, PoleBro (American on contract abroad).

this user got it covered. all true.
you will be very suprised on how friendly Poland is after you visit, don't listen to the hate spewing cunts here.

1v1 me fag

Good man, mein herr. Keep the family ties as you grow the family.

No, I'm just a hooligan

Dosnt matter how big you are if you're not scared of getting a slap

I have to agree. I am not Georgian, but an American, raised with Swedish and speaking German, Hungarian (Where I studied before Humboldt Univ.) and a bit of Polish. I speak a bit more Czech, which seems to be useful, but the damn spellings are very different. Still, Poland is full of good folks, and my Hungarian colleagues and I always had a yearly visit. Nice place, really, despite some grime in the cities.

>mfw people are afraid to go to slavic countries because they will be beaten up if they aren't native

stay on the island you retard
if you come you will get literal beatings
this a threat and a warning

Mit csinalsz itt? Baszdmeg, az kurva jó vicc.

Then why are you asking for travel advice on Sup Forums?

Serbs are incredibly gay, as they lost a war to Slovenia in the space of a week and then managed to lose two more in the space of a decade to Croatia (a nation of waiters) and Kosovo (not even a nation). They also managed to end up with more Muslims than they started with after a "genocide". You can go there and do as you like, as the women will be incredibly impressed with your stories of electricity and hot water on demand. Dragoslav, Slobadan and friends will only attack you if you fail to pay them for the local girls - they'll tie them up and put them in a van themselves if you pay in US dollars.

Here's some advice: if uyou want to live in a Slavic country, maybe you don't shit on them over how other Slavs (and half-Slavs) were not completely wiped out and buried in septic tanks by them, you daft cunt.

You seen the slavs attack someone? It's not a fight it's getting stamped on by loads of people at once, Conor McGregor couldn't defend himself from that

How would I fare? I'm from the South East part of the US but not a redneck, just a middle class guy that likes the woods n' shit.

you are alright m8
difference with american, that if you american in Russia, people may start speaking politics like muh trump and muh john fucking mccain, but Russians know nothing about Australian politics, so they will likely rather do small talk about spiders and kangaroos, than about politics.
overall attitude towards australians is good.

What about brits?

I know your hooligans tried to knock us down a few pegs at the euros

High school friend of mine moved to Poland and was murdered when he tried to buy a car. A work buddy was robbed in Russia and basically had to run to the embassy with nothing but his clothes (no shoes) cause they took everything.

I think it's pretty dangerous and Americans let down their guard cause it's Europe and they see all whites and think it's safe. Also, not knowing the language makes it more difficult to be aware of everything happening around you.

My understanding is that most Slavs spend much of their lives in their town or neighborhood. They don't even know or trust nearby communities. So it's very different and advice about locations and people will likely be poor.

>if uyou want to live in a Slavic country

I don't. I'm telling him how it is. You will be fine in Serbia or with Serbs unless you are outnumbered 2500 to 1 and they like the look of your organs.

Who gives a fuck? Are you planning on living on the terraces at Zenit football club?

How fucking stupid are you?

well, if we are talking about moscow or st. p. there are huge expat communities, left alone a lot of tourists, and you won't surprise anyone by being brit or american or australian. I see them all the time, there are brit\irish pubs and expat night club (like Jim N Jack's) etc.
There are hooligans culture in Moscow, but unless you will specifically try to provoke someone, they won't touch you first.

If you were not speaking English most of the time when you were outside and there were not visibly a massive flood of such people then... probably not?

It is Numbers + Visibility

>High school friend of mine moved to Poland and was murdered when he tried to buy a car.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
If he didn't try to buy from mob or thieves it would never happen