I have an idea

>I have an idea
>let's create a card that allows everyone in the world to simultaneously spend money they don't have
>what could possibly go wrong?
What were they thinking?

That's fractional reserve banking in general though.

>What were (((they))) thinking?

FTFY

That they would make money?

>wow look free interest!
>good goyim!

Not everyone can get one
The limit in which you can borrow is capped
You're dumb

My father told me to never get a credit card, debit ones are ok, but always stay away from banks and their loans.

shits good for emergencies.

Grow up children.

>What were they thinking?

slavery through debt, pretty smart if you ask me. the 9-5 is the new cotton field

That's the point retard. The debt makes money for the bank.

Also, cash back credit cards are sweet.

Your father is wise, however

is correct. Sometimes it's worth having easy access to a bit of credit when you're good for it and you have bigger things to worry about.

We have one because it makes it much easier to book flight tickets with it

yea doing easy work in an air conditioned building which only takes about 2hrs out the day and rest you spend browsing the internet and flirting with married women is the new slavery lol faggot

Not a hard rule, cc is good due to reward programs that can effectively save you money on all purchases, he should have rephrase it as get one if you can afford it

>get a credit card
>buy things with it
>immediately pay off any charges using money I had in my actual bank account using an app
>get money back on every single purchase
>build up a credit history that basically says "dude this guy has like incredible diligence paying off his debts"
>said credit history makes it much easier to function in this world
>redeeming my cash back rewards is basically just giving myself back free money
>And if there is ever an absolutely serious holy shit fiscal emergency I have some way to immediately deal with it

Credit cards are great as long as you're not a fucking nigger about it.

>emergencies
In Anerica, it makes sence to use credit cards for everything. If you pay off your bills on time, you don't have to pay interest. It's like a 1 month free loan. Also, you can get rewards for using the card like airplane miles or cash back card and literaily save 2% on everything you buy with it. They have so many useful cards that it's hard not to find an appealing one. Just pay your bills because the APR is high.

There is nothing wrong with owning a credit card if you're smart and don't spend money you can't afford to pay back. as another user said, reward points are cool as well. Just be responsible with it and spend only what you can afford and (((they))) can't touch you.

Indeed

I use mine almost only for groceries since nobody likes the guy at the checkout isle who wastes everybody else's time with slower forms of payment. This alone over the years have given me a few thousand free jew rewards to spend at jewish Amazon.

So that's an OK tradeoff. But I conduct most of the rest in cash whenever it's reasonable to do so because the jew does not give you free things. The jew dangles convenience before your eyes while the jew destroys and undermines your society. Don't ever fall in to the trap of trying to out-jew the jew: this only makes you a jew.

>I have an idea
>let's create a metal box with wheels that anyone can drive around in at over 100 mph
>what could possibly go wrong?
What were they thinking?

>Everything I don't understand is stupid.
You're going to fit right in at Sup Forums.

Thank god someone else on here thinks cars are degenerate.

>I have an idea
>Let's build a wooden box with wings
>And then we can fly!
What were they thinking?

Credit has been a part of "trade" since forever. Read the History of Money or whatever it´s called + do some light research.

Why? Becuase just because you have 2 chickens does not mean you might want those shoes that neighbour has. Bartering was never the most widespread, in fact it´s too complicated and food & basics were usually just shared FREELY between tribemembers.

Like communism ;)

They're spending money which still exists. It's like writing a cheque you moron, only the funds are drawn from an account other than your own.

Holy shit is usury a new thing to you? ((((THEY)))) have been using it for centuries.

Given the modern economy (and by that I mean the one we've been using for the past 2,000 years - currency based), lending is the only realistic way for people without means to get ahead.

The alternatives would be:

a.) gambling
b.) stealing
c.) communism

Lending/credit is only a problem if you're a poor moron who overspends. I have used credit for all kinds of shit, but I have never missed a single payment and never paid so much as a penny in interest/fees on my credit cards.

The only interest I have ever paid is on my car and student loans, which is pretty minimal. Plus they're open loans, so I can reduce the principle at any time without penalties. When my grandma dies I'm just going to take my inheritance from her and pay off all my debt, then buy a house.

Shouldn't be too much longer now...

Its called Usury and its why theyve been kicked out of every country thats ever hosted them

This,

Jewish control of finance is one thing but saying credit is bad because credit is fucking retarded.

they offer credit there? didn't know you even had money.

No, it's deficit spending.

Mexico has loads of silver and Carlos Thin at one point was helping their government to organize a silver-backed currency, but then wound up just jewing them around instead.

Probably for the best since otherwise the Jews would have dropped atomic bombs on mexico for threatening their banking monopoly.

ITT potato nigger on welfare cannot into fiscal responsibility

jews

I use it all the time. You can use it for emergencies or you can build up an excellent credit rating/history under it. I choose to do the latter.

>Be Jewish
>Create concept of "money"
>Create concept of "lending" money
>Loaned money must be paid with "interest"
>Become financially dominant through interest payment system
>Want more shekels, need to find a way to lend more money
>Create a card that will allow goyim to spend your money directly, immediately creating a loan for every transaction
>Convince goyim this is the best way to buy things
>Goyim now buy everything on credit, paying interest on everything straight to the Jew

Credit cards aren't bad so long as you only use it while you have the same or more amount of money in your actual bank account to pay off whatever balance you have. Also it's a great way to build credit which you NEED to do in order to do anything worthwhile in a western world. I'm in the middle of unfucking my credit score after I missed a bunch of payments on my student loan (thank fucking God I'm done paying that horseshit off) but the card I've got right now explicitly limits you to a certain amount of credit and gives you access to higher lines of credit for good behavior (i.e. paying off your fucking debt)

I'm just using it to buy dumb shit off of Amazon, and then once I have a decent enough credit line I'll only ever use it for emergencies. That's the adult way of looking at these things

Italians actually created the modern banking system that is built on lending/credit. Jews just co-opted it.

>credit cards are good!
>they are good for when you dont have money to spend
>but you still need to pay it off with your money anyways
>oh but dont bother just buy stuff with your own money not when you have credit cards!
>got to get that good credit score right goyim?

>good for emergencies
>still needs to pay it off with their own money
fucking leafs

I went to buy a car recently and apparently my goy score wasn't enough to land a good loan because I don't take out enough loans period. idgaf I would have just bought the thing out of pocket except I wasn't linked in to a to jew to fail bank and would have had to go get a cashier's check or something to drive it off the lot without agreeing to a whatever loan.

nearly everyone can get one and the limit is too high for a lot of people

your approval of a card and your limit should be based on IQ

>cars are degenerate.
pretty much
car fags need to be gassed
pic related is the ubermensch way of getting around

why use a credit card when debit cards exist?

Car loans are terrible anyways. You lose so much money not only on the interest but the car itself. Buy a cheap used car with whatever cash you have or save up.

Rewards $

Gotta raise your Goy Score somehow. I know the lease game is a long con, but nigga I am tired of driving around my piece of shit Toyota

t.Cygan with only one horse

It was a cheap used car (although a fun one: hooning is something that makes life worth living now and again, and therefore worth trading my laborbux in for). I just didn't anticipate that they wouldn't let me write a check for most of it and take a loan for the rest to help my goy score.

Oh well, easy enough to pay off early and avoid any meaningful interest.

>get paid biweekly
>a few days before my paycheck comes in something happens that requires me to spend say $200
>previously would have to take money out of savings account to deal with it
>can instead use credit card and then just pay it off 2 days later once my paycheck is deposited

Emergencies.

>What were they thinking?
slavery

>not being able to pay 200$ in an emergency

and i thought poland is a shithole

>t. conforming wagecuck

I put most of my money into a savings accounts or other options to generate the most interest, rather than leaving it sitting in a checking account.

I can pull it back out to pay for emergencies, or just use a credit card and pay it off next paycheck. Which is much less hassle.

>2017
>there are people who genuinely dont bother to just spend like, half an hour a month doing their banking in order to generate the most dosh for their dosh

You've got to learn to outjew the jews man.

The statistics are pretty shocking as far as how many people here could get all fucked up by an unexpected $50-$200 expense on any given month.

And, thanks to all the credit cards and debit cards and breadline cards, it all just seems like normal life that will continue without a problem. It would be a lot different if people had to actually go stand on a bread line and contemplate the fact that they're debt slaves.

the trick is using your credit card for paying off only student loans and stuff. I just set up a direct payment out of college, now I'm 29 in no debt with pretty good credit. I never, ever make purchases for myself with the credit card.

>flirting with married women
I have fallen madly in love with a married woman and we have already went on dates and had sex a few times. My plan is to convince her to kick her man out of the house they just bought so I can move in. Good idea or nah?

she will do the same thing to you in a few years shit for brains, probably a few months

Do you not understand how the banking system works you fucking potatonigger?

Quit while you're ahead. If you have a special breed of character, anonymously fence proof to her husband so he knows what's up and can decide what to do from here.

Topkek

>being this much of a piece of shit

She's going to do it to you too

Not if I don't marry her

Dude what are you doing with your life?

Seems to me like you're up for a listless melange of distrust, betrayal, and fleeting relationships based on lust.

>Dude what are you doing with your life?

I have no idea

None of us do for the most part, but at least with your repeated number games on your post numbers you can get some free advice from the interbutt about some red flags.

They were thinking they don't care if the monies are real or not so long as they get a cut.

Pure meme magic. Decades ahead of it's time.

Goods and services are literally more expensive by paying with cash than with a credit card.

Man I'd really like that thing, but it's too much effort...
Here, have that thing you want, now get off your ass and pay for it or I'll break your legs!
Thank you based greatest ally!

Capital one lies

Humor me.

If it happens again, I'll leave her alone

Fair enough. In my opinion if you got some action from somebody looking for a fling that's maybe not the most honorable thing, but what's more meaningful is whether you get trapped by it or decide maybe you'd like to go for something different.

Thanks for the advice, bro. I truly do appreciate it.

They were thinking that an individual can flip burgers for 20k a year or can be a millwright for 6k of education and make 60k+ a year and pay off thr debt at 6.5k