Threads about pairing up with Alt-Right women are quickly pruned or deleted. What is going on here? Lack of interest?

Threads about pairing up with Alt-Right women are quickly pruned or deleted. What is going on here? Lack of interest?

Finding love and producing many offspring, to solve white under-population, is probably one of the most important objectives the Alt-Right needs to accomplish.

The problem isn't so much that we have a difficult time with women. I was married once. It wasn't all to difficult. We did not share political beliefs, but that did not end our marriage.

The point being, where is the concerted effort to create Alt-Right couples?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/s8XaDvA
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UORKtp-eD2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shrug

Well you truly want to do this, start a discord and I'll help you. This is coordinated effort that will literally require you to go onto dating sites for anons and look / talk to red pilled girls for anons . I mean it's doable, you just need to do some actual ground work. I'm unironically helping to make kekistan on another discord. I like pushing projects to action.

Alright, let me make an account.

I dunno dude. Most of Sup Forums is probably either already married, or can't or don't want to get married. Might be why there isn't much interest in these threads.
You must be right though, compatible political beliefs must be getting more and more important as society becomes more polarised. There's an upcoming cultural war in the US.

Attempts to encourage white breeding are seen as the ultimate evil by some (((people.)))

I wish Sup Forums would make a comic that encouraged it. Get artists and writers to pitch in just a little. The Pol/O Winterball Thread really rustled somebody's jimmies. All over what? A little naughty fun with fictional characters? It encouraged white breeding in a very round about sort of way but even that small push is hated by some (((people.)))

Im an alt-right woman, how do i know you dont have mexican or african heritage and how do we meet? Russian men are mostly feminine or drunks. And what age you are? Im only 20.

This is actually a good idea.

Alright, finally created.

discord.gg/s8XaDvA

Huh, ok. That is a soft tactic that can be used. I do want to take advantage of already existing people that could make nice couples too though.

Kek, Some sort of dating site that integrates 23andme results?

Join the Discord and give of some insight if you will.

Because whenever an alt right girl comes on pol just goes full autism and scares them away, usually using the attentionwhore or she's fat meme and asking for tits as if this was b. The mods probably decided it's a waste of server space to try to accomplish the impossible. The pol being mostly successful white married men is also a meme. Mostly fat nazi larper virgins in their mothers basement, explaining the autism and hate for attractive conservative women.

Not unless they join the discord for them (yous) . I'm asking everyone to join the discord OP has provided. We're gonna make it happen boys, get ready to get your dick wet

Look for "Alt-Fem" or "/afg/" on Sup Forums typically in the evenings, USA time. We are trying to meme the feminine, masculine, stable family structure back into culture. Target: 12-24 aged girls on social media. No we are not using alt-fem as a label or hashtag, but its just the thing we search to organize under.

Fom Russia, With Love. KEK i need a roomate bby girl, come 2 America, ill get u on the Trump train bby

Good luck famalam, getting pol to reproduce is harder than teaching a communist basic economics, but I hope it's successful.

Thank you very much guys. This is a strong vector for victory. White Women just need to see that we're the only ones that have their back and these "children" that they try to maternalize to be an "ally" will only kill them later.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=UORKtp-eD2k

Girls follow their man. Be alt-right man and your woman is alt-right. I've been red-pilling my wife for years now. Shes alt-right now.

18 to 24 don't you mean? 12 -17 is way too young for that sort of shit.

women are fucking awful, why would I want one?

Nope. There's a ton of young girls living on tumblr and pinterest and instagram getting fed propaganda. Basically we have to compete with (((their))) campaigns to get these girls thinking more wholesome and stable thoughts from a younger age. So when they get to college, they're less likely to be degenerates.

Not you/10, fuck off pedojew

OP you just made a big mistake, you just let a notorious troll join the discord. This guy spends his time on Sup Forums usually pretending to be a jewish girl from Russia but he leaks on to Sup Forums sometimes pretending to be a girl for (you)s. Point is you should kick him out of the discord immediately

We will investigate and do what is necessary.

i am going to impregnate a white woman and have multiple white children! Hopefully I can afford to support multiple children since i am majoring in engineering.

hahahaha permavirgins think you're going to find a wife on Sup Forums that's stupid for so many reasons. you're single because you're a low value male and following a political movement isn't going to make you any more desirable, especially one that's already on its last legs. the writing is on the wall. go find yourself a nice Filipina and be happy if you can get that.