Why is nuclear familly superior...

Why is nuclear familly superior? Sup Forums is always talking about the superiority of the male lead household where the woman stays home to raise the children, and the man goes out and brings home the bread, but they never back it up with evidence.

Well Sup Forums back it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>god made it that way.

Because it leads to stability. Children in a nuclear family are significantly less likely to do drugs, less likely to drop out, less likely to commit criminal behaviour, less likely to be impoverished, the list goes on.

Civilisation was built on the nuclear family, and that's why its death directly correlates with decay with civilisation without exception.

>117373013
Bump

proof?

Jesus doubles confirms truth.

Men are strong, we can wrestle animals and hunt and be athletic. Women are weaker they can pick berries and make crafts and shit. It's been that way since Adam and Eve in the garden.

here's your proof.

it worked the last millennia of the human race

I'm running one right now with master race children, however great it is it won't stop the bitching coming from the wife, I think it's kike books fault.

Read Sex and Culture by Unwin

Great pictures, thanks

we're naturally wired that way. if you want evidence ask people who grew up in those households and you'll find a lot of times they were very happy. now of course there are always exception, but the desire for a strong, close family is something that is deep within our genes and leads to overall a lot of positive/healthy benefits for growing up.

>My family
>Two brothers in a small logging town marry two sisters
>All four move to a big city in the 1940s
>Have lots of kids
>The two brothers start a business with money saved in small town
>Business succeeds wildly
>Two sons take over the family business
>Business succeeds wildly
>Be me
>Born into not only a nuclear family where my mother stayed home, but into a tightly knit extended family that has created a business legacy
>Have millions of dollars
>Be in top 1% of 1%
>Marry beautiful traditional woman
>Have babies. She stays home.
>Cycle of winning continues.

These pictures are cool.

Too bad its unsustainable when you realize most of those fathers have a high school education.

Why does Middle America honestly think its possible to maintain an economy based on high school educated males going to factories while the rest of the world is technologically innovating? Even with a bachelor's its hard to secure a job precisely not because of foreigners but because the level of expertise required to hold a job has increased.

Only Jews hate strong nuclear families.

Why do leftists want to destroy this?

I'm not Sup Forums in the sense that you mean it, but in the post WWII economy the nuclear family allowed those within the family unit a major economic advantage, the possible parameters for greater psychological health, and a major social leg up due to the stigmatization of people who didn't have that.

The concept of family changes with the era and society, and often economics are the biggest driving factor. Economics no longer strictly favor the "traditional" family, and so those clinging to that model panic.

Since when is the nuclear family led by a man?
It's a family because man and women do what the other can't do.
The mother is the centre, the children are the satellites and the man is shield and sword

Jew here, I love the nuclear family: absolutely red-pilled institution. Too bad it's dying out.

>Civilisation was built on the nuclear family

No it wasn't, the nuclear family is an invention of the industrial era.

Why did Americans give this up?

Americans didn't, the nuclear family is very much still a mainstay of American society.

Europeans on the other hand, well... what's a happy family without a refugee bull fucking the children?

Kikes.

This and because the Jews seek to destroy it amongst the goyim. What they oppose, you should support, in general.

No. The nuclear family is still the main family structure in the USA.

Saying "kikes" in response to every question because Sup Forums told you so is not a red pill, it is braindead.

Where are the plates?

>no fault divorce
>(((subversion)))
>feminism
>single motherhood
>welfare state
>pop culture promoting degeneracy

All the kids in these pictures grew into degenerate baby boomers who to this day fleece the tax system and drag this country with them into their death beds.

More than 50% of millennial's parents got divorced. The nuclear family has been seriously diminished. Among blacks, it's over 75% in most inner cities. With no dad around, we see what happens to kids. Whites and Asians have much more intact families and that correlates with a lower rate of criminality and unwed motherhood.

civilization was built on polygamy and slavery

get your facts straight

> Eve in the garden
> Eve in the kitchen

Eve BTFO.

Molymeme can be out there at times, but he does his research and makes a point to address this in his videos. See the citations. Infants and young children experience the same effects from being left at day care as being abandoned by their mother because this is what day care means to a child. Perception of time is very different for an adult and an infant.

'It' among blacks being the illegitimacy rate.

But you are wrong. The nuclear family is historicaly a new thing.

>More than 50% of millennial's parents got divorced.

Better blame the Jews then.

This. The nuclear family is a fairly modern thing, historically societies were clan-based or built around extended families.

DA JOOZ DONE DID IT

>children gets to spend more time with their parents, leading to better upbringing
>husband doesn't have to worry about cleaning, cooking, etc

A woman who works, take care of the home and children at the same leads to an angry and tired woman.

Also, here is your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA

Who do you think pushed no fault divorce in the US? Fuck off Canuck. Families are the building block of society. And every successful society has mothers and fathers raise their children. Those that don't (Latin America and Africa) are mostly shitholes.

leftists don't want to destroy it. they just want people to have more options to live how they choose. nobody gives a shit if you want to have a nuclear family but i'll put a gun in your face if you try to limit my options for how i choose to live

The Jews done did it?

the reason it's called a "nuclear family" is that it become the most popular organization of a family during the atomic age in american history

most of history is filled with polygamy and other nutty shit

a lot of american flyover territory is still filled with fucking polygamist christian and abrahamic weirdos

Hi /leftypol/, Anti-Natalism and Anti-Family Uint is the reason we won't be white majority by 2040.

>leftists don't want to destroy it.
Bullshit. That choice already exists. They want to say a nuclear family is somehow repressive to women or even detrimental to society when it's proven that the opposite is so.

More bullshit. It's called that because it's the nucleus of a family unit. Its core.

ok, big deal? i didn't know we were competing for numbers

And yet once the leftist has children, it's the duty of the nuclear family citizens to help them.

Do you see the paradox here?

>And yet once the leftist has children, it's the duty

uh, no. it's no one's duty but your own

where are you getting all these weird rules?

>tfw my grandparents were like this and had literally 9 kids
>tfw my parents tried to be like this
I can't wait to have a family one day desu, I heard it gives you a kind of happiness you never knew existed

In this shitty democracy we have to.

great point

>what is welfare and social programs for single mothers

the welfare system began as help for poor families after the great depression and currently accounts for about 8% of gov. spending

The nuclear family may be relatively new, but it is one of the most stable and finest societal institutions that western civilization has ever come up with. It is the bedrock of the western family, and ought to be protected.

>most of history is filled with polygamy and other nutty shit
Doesn't mean it is better.

you think modern life is a breeding contest?

what is your planet of origin? are you a bacteria or a virus?

>People saying the nuclear family is natural
I'm lmaoing at you idiots.

If you don't listen to your father, who listens to your grandfather, who obeys your great grandfather you don't know shit about "natural" family structures.
"independence" is an American scam designed to sell more houses, political leverage ( it's a lot easier to convince 4/10 different people to vote for you than convince a key few of them who already have their political interests for the security of their family or risk losing ALL of the votes ).
Imagine what America would look like if only men could vote. Easy to imagine, right?
Now imagine what it would look like if only the oldest male in a family could vote. Easy to imagine that trump would probably be considered too liberal, and Hillary wouldn't be running at all.

>began as help for poor families after the great depression

No i began in the 1960s to help niggers which is why 70% of them are born out of wedlock.

> currently accounts for about 8% of gov. spending

irrelevant. The price of welfare isn't the problem, it's the effect it has on society.

The state has become the substitute for the father.

In our society where the ethnic group/race that has the most people gets the most say in the government I do say that it is a breeding contest.

Don't act like the left is libertarian.

>caring about voting with your "race"

i've got better shit to do

I think you're thinking about the TANF in 1997. The war on drugs is to blame here.

This has to be the most bluepilled person on Sup Forums, are you from Reddit?

Fuck off with this anti-Natalism propaganda.

Im the fucking evidence. My wife as well. We cant jive with the world and, while in the US potentially there are more fucked up people (Which is why we want to move there although wife wont admit Thats the reason why), Poland is still largly normie land. Families like ours are called disfunctional for a reason. Yes, even before the divorce in each case. Not complaining just stating a fact.

sounds like nigger/spic gang mentality

speaking in the broadest of generalizations is not good discussion

i consider myself to be leftist and have nothing against someone having a nuclear family even though i do not desire one

that's exactly what it is

pure tribalism

"we gotta watch out for all dem dat look different from us" this is literally what gangs operate on...pure aesthetic differences like certain tattoos or color of clothing

i give a fuck

>Why is nuclear familly superior?
Because it's normal? Because it fucking works? Because it's been at the foundation of every single functioning human society in history?

Apparently having kids is now nigger-tier according to r/antinatalism. Seriously fuck off with this narritive it's nothing but Jew propaganda to freely allow us to become minorities in America. Only for us to get killed, I say get a girl or surrogate and start a family.

>>>reddit
That's why in 100 years we won't exist and they'll be ruling our country.

The TANF was just another nail in the coffin. No one forces you to deal drugs. Im getting tired of these shitlibs and niggers who spout their conspiracy theories about the "gov'ment holdin' down the black man" Every shitty comedian and tv show always brings this up without ever presenting a shred of evidence.

oh yeah of course its the jews fault everything is 'the jews' fault

>"we gotta watch out for all dem dat look different from us" this is literally what gangs operate on...pure aesthetic differences like certain tattoos or color of clothing

>muh im an individual

you have to trolling. Tribalism has always existed and always will exist. Even in places where identities are stripped from you entirely, like prison, people still group up based on race.

>That choice already exists. They want to say a nuclear family is somehow repressive to women or even detrimental to society when it's proven that the opposite is so.

I still don't fucking get this mentality because the nuclear family is quite literally the best case scenario for women. They don't have to go out and endure the shit that comes with working, all they have to do is keep the house relatively clean and make sure their family gets fed properly. If they're even halfway competent with their chores they even get a shit load of time to pursue hobbies and whatnot.

The reality of the nuclear family model isn't one where women have to sit quietly until the man comes home, it's one where wives are financially supported by their husbands, who are inversely emotionally supported by their wives.

Also account for the fact that sandniggers are actually counted as "white".

Władysław Tatarkiewicz Was an outspoken polish Jew. Anti-Natalism is basically another way of the kalergi plan to make non-whites outnumber whites.
If you're too bluepilled to realize this, you should go leave.

>implying i give 1 single shit about what is going to be happening in 100 years

does thinking about what happens to the country after you are resigned to oblivion keep you up at night? jesus fucking christ

Schopenhauer Was born in Frankfurt which is considered to be the birth place of Marxist brainwashing. Tons of leftists praise his ideals and sadly some people on this board do as well. He also considered Jewish ideals to be prefect for the western world.

Schopenhauer Isn't redpilled, He's the main reason why people aren't having kids. His supporters (aka good goys) will call you selfish for wanting to start a family unit.

>implying that people that just don't want to be tied up with babies and marriage are following some completely absurd master plan written by someone no one has ever heard of or given two shits about

no one is out to outnumber anyone unless its some BLM KKK shit why cant we all just get the fuck along and quit being so fucking paranoid

Your mistake is not realizing women are literally children and think like children
>they don't have to go out and endure the shit that comes with working,
Think like a child. Then it makes total sense why they want to work.
They see men work, they see men have control over society. So they want to work so they can have more control over society. They never question WHY men have control over society and women don't.
> all they have to do is keep the house relatively clean and make sure their family gets fed properly
Women are entitled children. If all they have to do is cook and clean and that's all they'll know, they eventually feel like that's too much work. It makes sense, from a childs point of view. Of course it's too much work, they would rather be doing something else simply because it's responsibility.
Highschool is easy, but children don't realize this and resent school until they already graduate and are thrust into the workforce and by then it's too late to enjoy how easy high school really was.
>If they're even halfway competent with their chores they even get a shit load of time to pursue hobbies and whatnot.
Women are inferior to children in this regard. They have to be told by an authority figure that something is fun and see others enjoying it before they participate in something they would find fun.
Why didn't women play video games or nerdy hobbies, bullying the males into nerdy hobbies? Why did they suddenly try to barge into nerdy hobbies as soon as mainstream media told them it was fun?
Literally inferior to children.

Minorities will always vote democrat until we are minorities ourselves. They will kill us, minorities always side against the white.

Schopenhauer founded the Marxist ideal of child hating and family distruction. There will be no world peace until we get rid of the true enemy.

literally no of the current generation that is anti-natalist is aware of these writings, ideas, philosophies or conspiracy theories

just thinking that the modern generation would work together to not have children because of some grand jew plan is one of the most laughable fucking things i've heard in my life

you can't even get these people to come together and do something simple like take out trash regularly

a lot of you really need to get back in touch with what real people think and care about

>more "im an indidual fuck everyone else" bullshit

It remember when I was a self-hating nihilist like you.

>wants to live a meaningless life that amounts to nothing and doesn't want to leave anything behind when he dies.

more nihilistic bullshit.Why not just kill yourself if life is suffering?

what do you think about the minorities that vote anything other than democrat? is it just a political party issue now?

>Why not just kill yourself if life is suffering?

im actually really enjoying my time but im not going to make myself mad and angry about abstractions like my race becoming a majority after im dead

why don't you just kill yourself if you are just wasting your life caring about nonsense like this shit?

>a lot of you really need to get back in touch with what real people think and care about

Boozing, fucking sluts, and smoking weed?

What we want is people to reject this bullshit.

who said anything about being a drug addict alcoholic trying to fuck sluts

>hedonist

how did you even end up on Sup Forums?

Why do people like you even push this stuff on others? What so you can make everyone believe Schopenhauer's opinions on why nobody should have children because it would be selfish? He was a literal failure, he never even held a job in his whole life.

Being a narsasstic anti-Natalist is more selfish than a person with a family.

>You can always adopt

99% of children up for adoption are mostly useless Niggers and chinks that will never amount to anything. They will go against me just for being white no matter how much white parents try to raise them. They will found about this Kangz bullshit and start going to against me and others. White children up for adoption are extremely valuable and cost more then raising a child.

Minorities in America will show their true colors when we become minorities in America in a few decades or even sooner. They may act all innocent now, but once we're outnumbered they show their true colors and will try to kill us like in South Africa.

The nuclear family leads to optimal outcomes.

>im actually really enjoying my time but im not going to make myself mad and angry about abstractions like my race becoming a majority after im dead

>why care about things when you can just have fun amirite goys?

A marginal amount of minorities vote republican. The "hispanics" that do are usually the ones who are white or castizo.

What is it that the young people do today that so fulfilling?

>don't tell me how to live
>don't stop paying for my life

Why should degenerate faggy losers have their bizarre "families" subsidized by workers, and traditional families have to pay their own way?