DENMARK YES

DENMARK IS GETTING "BROWNER"

BABY BOOM FROM FOREIGN ETHNICITIES

>The newest available Numbers show more than every 5'th child born in Denmark now has a foreign mother

note only mothers with foreign citizenships are counted everyone else is considered "Danish"

>It tells us there is a "browning" of Denmark taking place just like there is a "browning of America taking place. Says expert Steven Sampson

>"We shouldnt be scared about foreign descendents. We can see in America how descendents from Iraq and germany despite having different circumstances both integrate well."

2016 most popular foreign origin of mothers birth in Denmark:

>1181 Syria
>1131 Turkey
>762 Poland
>592 Romania
>553 Pakistan

Source: politiken.dk/indland/art5875965/Boom-i-syriske-fodsler-her-i-landet.-Danmark-bliver-mere-brunt

someone make it stop pls

Does anyone in their right mind believe it's not yet over?

>The only whites are polandball slavs

TOP KEK

It's almost like women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks...

t. Paki

What did she mean by this?

>We can see in America how descendents from Iraq and germany despite having different circumstances both integrate well.

Keep blaming others for your loser white boy habits and why no white woman wants to breed with you faggot.

Notice these are foreign women

Danish women with foreign men are not counted

Lmfao. And this is supposed to be an INSULT?

I'm a fucking EXAMPLE of the "problem" in the OP. And you know what? You can't do SHIT about it. LMFAO.

We are CONQUERING YOU. LMFAO. And you know what? You can't do SHIT about it. How does it feel to KNOW that I'm literally IN "your" coutnry, literally LIVING LIKE A FUCKING KING, all because you're a WEAK WHINY BITCH WHO CAN'T DO SHIT OTHER THAN POST ON FORUMS?

LMFAO. I literally do what the FUCK I want to here, you can't do SHIT to stop it. LMFAO. You are FORCED BY LAW to PAY YOUR ISLAMIC OVERLORD. How does that make you feel? How does it make you feel to KNOW, to UNDERSTAND that I'm LITERALLY YOUR GOD AND KING?

You're TERRIFIED of us. LMFAO. How the FUCK are you going to pretend you're above the Mujahideen, when YOU LITERALLY FUND OUR PERMANENT VACATION?

>being this mad

Paki's are easily triggered

you know the answer to the problem... we can do it united

Yeah, because a bunch of 18 year old boys who can't leave the house without anxitety medicine are reealllly going be able to stop MILLIONS of Mujahideen who literally parade through your streets spreading sharia and beat the shit out of "your women" every single day. Lmfao.

BECOME CELESTIAL MASTER RACE WHITE MAN

SPACE EXODUS NAU

That haji bitch get bleached or what?

>"We shouldnt be scared about foreign descendents. We can see in America how descendents from Iraq and germany despite having different circumstances both integrate well."

And why does Denmark need "diversity"? You're a small country of a few million. This is outright genocide and Danes don't do anything but mind their own business.

Speak for yourself Anglo boy.

>tfw European ethnicity is extinct in 100 years

None of you Euros have any balls to kill a handful of politicians. It's incredible. There is literally no coming back from this demographic damage that they are doing. If Europe doesn't put a stop to this soon, you will have 1 billion+ shitskins at your doorstep wanting gibs and white women.

If there were a war tomorrow in Europe I'd be on the first plane ride over.

Sort yourself out.

>Poland
>Romania
>Same list as Syria, Turkey and Pakistan

PACK IT UP EVERYONE, POLAND AND ROMANIA ARE NOT WHITE!