Give me definitive proof that it didn't happen

Give me definitive proof that it didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=wFmOCcOW508
youtube.com/watch?v=opq3LhCctf4
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xeG89gyV_LU
i.imgur.com/duS3xZA.jpg)
hmd.org.uk/resources/stories/zigi-shipper-hmd-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI&t=726s
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtube.com/watch?v=tquxj7wykjc
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1
imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

think about it, why the fuck would you waste millions of dollars gassing jews when you could just deny them water for a few days.

It did happen

The holocaust is a Jewish term.

What did he mean by this?

"Holocaust" was used in Jewish articles pre-ww2. It wasn't used in western news until the... 50s(?) I think it was

Sup Forums is satire, it's a joke when people say this didn't happen

this makes you right

also why would them keep jews captive if they could just send them to weaken other countries

Nobody is giving evidence like asked.

This is pretty much how I imagine Holocaust deniers and 9/11 "truthers" like that older kid in high school with a goatee who would tell you weird shit like how to wire a car and had a 13 year old girlfriend always acted smug lie he know something you didn't.

I just feel like it's trying to be edgy and the "proof" is so shaky

the burden of proof is on you.

>Proving a negative
Prove it did happen

Paul rassinier was a French professor. He joined the French resistance once the Nazis occupied France. He was captured and interned at a place that was deemed a "Death Camp" at nuremberg.

He didn't see extermination happening there. He wrote books explaining that while the Nazis were undoubtedly cruel no systematic extermination happened and the deaths that did take place were from disease, not gas chambers or being burned alive.

When "truth" is protected by law, that is the time to be skeptical.
Nobody has been able to refute David Irving, see here:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=wFmOCcOW508
youtube.com/watch?v=opq3LhCctf4
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

The Holocaust is real. Ask my dead relatives if you don't believe me otherwise. Ask those people who are still alive who survived those camps. Go see those camps yourselves. You are all sick fucks but thankfully the whole world hates you and no one is gonna take your cult seriously.

"Holocaust survivors" get a holocaust pension, even those who weren't in the camps.
Do you just watch BBC? There's plenty of surivors who tell a different story.
It's against the law in Europe to disagree with the norm.
Here is a Jew who went to Auschwitz to debunk their claims
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

>The Holocaust is real.

Which version of the holocaust are we even talking about. Tell us how you believe mass extermination happened.

>Give me definitive proof that it didn't happen.
Give me a reason why it justifies pic related?

Does ancient history justify the current genocide?

Burden of proof lies on the accuser.

*Greek

Why even ship them across the country?

>It's just a joke
What you said is as well a joke. Multiple jokes stacking on top of each other..

OP needs to provide evidence.

This post is satire.

hmmmm

Another fucking pro-muslim aka palestinian shill

rly

Germans killed some of the Jewish wing of my family too but my family at least wasn't lied to. The ones that were killed were shot and thrown in a ditch. You know, how Germans ACTUALLY executed people.

Your shitty genocide conspiracy theory doesn't hold any water. Especially not with anecdotes like yours.

makes

Oh look this is a JIDF thread, that wasn't surprising

you

think

This post is satire.

>prove a negative
Give me evidence for the positive claim and ill disprove them

>Siding with Jews
>EVER
I do hope you enjoy knifes in your back leaf.

All u need OP

Here you go faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

You should stop lying so much kike, the entire world voted against Israel in the UN
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

Here's a challenge commies. Explain how the holocaust , which was terrible no doubt . Was it any worse then dropping two nukes on civilian pop in Japan killing 200 thousand instantly? Or any other war which kills millions . What about the Jewish wars making israel? Or iraq? Seems like they choose to say holocaust was the worst massacre in history but that's just retarded logic ? Am I right Sup Forums

>implying 99 percent of shootings weren't by liberals.

Honestly we just need to ban liberals, muslims, and anyone that's not white. When that's done everything will be fine.

On point, user.

>JIDF make slide thread
>the thread its self become a info graph thread
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD ABORT IT

holodomor

yes let me pull out my pocket kebab when i get robbed. That should work

>falling for the "Sup Forums is a meme" meme

oh boy

It took the JIDF years ago a long time to realize that spamming their retarded threads and shitposts was only making us stronger.

because Israel is white, Palestine is brown

Dont blow our alibi man
If i wasnt being "ironic" i would be engaging in illegal acts when i post here

youtube.com/watch?v=xeG89gyV_LU

David cole did a lot of research on the holocaust and found out there is actually more evidence that it didn't happen then did,

Also the kicker is hes a jew and he doesn't believe in it. Has 2 Jewish parents come from a Jewish bloodline but his an atheist/jew for people who will run out and go "OMG Hes an atheist bro"

Good video id recommend you check it out even if you think its crazy just watch it with an open mind and review the facts

you need to actually prove it happened in the first place. Not the other way around

Holocaust deniers parade the picture of this door (one of two wooden doors in Krema I's gas chamber today) around as penultimate proof to convince people that nobody was gassed, in Krema I at least. Unlike the average person they are trying to convince, the (at least more intelligent) deniers themselves know full well that gassing at Krema I had stopped by 1943, and the building was converted into an air-raid shelter by 1944.

This wooden door leads from a storage room for spare gratings into an area called the "wash room" - clearly marked as such on the sign outside (i.imgur.com/duS3xZA.jpg) as a. and b., respectively, put in front of Krema I for all to read. The wall section separating the wash room from the actual former gas chamber no longer exists. So the door pictured never led into the gas chamber, and is therefore not the original gas chamber door.

Supposedly these were just inner doors and there were hatches on the outside of the chambers that formed a better seal.

It's mathematically impossible. Even if they started killing Jews in 39, they would have had to cremate 1 million per year. That's around 3000 a day or 1 every 30 seconds. It takes a modern crematorium at least two hours to burn a body, so they would have needed at least 240 crematoria operating around the clock for 6 years.

FUCKING BTFO'D

jews are involved

>Which version
Steven Spielberg's Holocaustâ„¢ Cinematic Universe

do that one next

Too bad there are no primary sources for either the total amount of operable cremation ovens or for the Hunger Plan.

>posting the imgur link

topkek

I already posted this if you read the thread, but thanks for backing it.

Ok, then look at my other posts which involve the doors

see my past posts involving the doors

We didn't use crematoriums where you incinerate the body just with heat.
Apply the full flame on the body and stop caring about separating the ashes of different people and you can burn a lot more people.

hmd.org.uk/resources/stories/zigi-shipper-hmd-2017
i met this guy, i doubt he was lying. he didn't mention seeing any gas chambers, but did say he was put to work

We have been over this a million times op. Are you sure you aren't just sliding?

>It took the JIDF years ago a long time to realize that spamming their retarded threads and shitposts was only making us stronger.
That's what literally made /new/ transition to Sup Forums

OP's alive today, therefore the Holocaust didn't happen.

>Apply the full flame on the body and stop caring about separating the ashes of different people and you can burn a lot more people.

Except thats not how basic chemistry works.

>>>/highschool/

Many such cases

Adding, they had delousing chambers.
Also adding, if it was a camp for just gassing the Jews, why would they have money for the people?

see:
Modern crematoriums have nothing to do with the devices used back then,

Sorry I just scrolled down and posted didnt even read much of the thread.

Also everyone needs to take in mind that the Soviet union actually started the story that the holocaust was happening. And well we know the soviets lied about a lot of things and absolutely hated the Germans so no shock there.

>if you just put a bunch of bodies in a single oven it makes the bodies burn faster

no

>Nobody has been able to refute David Irving
He has already been refuted regarding his falsified statistics regarding the Dresden deaths
No serious historian takes him seriously. The only book from him that isn't shit is his one about the German rocket program.

>He was captured and interned at a place that was deemed a "Death Camp" at nuremberg.
There were no "death camps" near Nuremberg, only work camps.

Executions, gas chambers, hard labor, starvation

He never claimed it did justify that

Modern crematoria are more efficient. I was generous.

I'll add to the Soviet lies with how they added roof hatches and smoke stack, also removing walls and plumbing in said gas chambers

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI&t=726s

>BBC told me
All his work is based on archived evidence, you know, the documents from the archives. Some which he was denied he hasn't been able to document. Historians have no refuted him, he's got a 40 year running bet to anyone who can prove him wrong.

Great, so we still give them money so they can make war in Gaza.

Another problem are population statistics. The Jewish population didn't drop by six million. There never even lived six million in German occupied territories.

>the jews are witneses to something
It's 100% proof that it didn't happen.

>falsified Dresden Deaths

Compared to the completely falsified death toll of the Holocaust that never happened which anyone who knows the politics of the Holocaust

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Knows has always been bullshit. Sorry fenian jewfag, there is no evidence supporting the holocaust.

JIDF strawman again? Pathetic....

A bit of history research and you'll see I'm right - I used to be a pro-palestine fool too

You are a fool to defend palestinians aka muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=tquxj7wykjc

Never ever side with muslims, worst than Jews

I can say the same with muslims for you

How many were there, Hans?

Siding with muslims.... Pathetic - don't complain they take over Western civilization

How about you prove to me with forensic evidence that it actually fucking happened like the (((narrative))) is feeding us since 40 years.
Yes, the fucking term "Holocaust" came up decades after the supposed fact.

>117375659
Reading list that will keep you occupied for some time - free pdf downloads for poor goys

holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1

> Prove that X did not happen.
This is not how logic works, user. Prove to us that it did. We will examine your facts and either reject them, accept them, or offer an alternative hypothesis, that we feel is simpler.

trips

jews are a special kind of evil.

Give us proof it did.
You can't find any and that's enough proof for it not happening

>Jewish prophecies require that 6 million Jews must "vanish"
Gonna need some evidence bud

imgur.com/a/725A7
Rest of the post for those interested

Give me proof it happened.

>goatfuckers
>worse the jews
goatfuckers dont own almost every bank that exists at the moment
goatfuckers have not lied and cheated for there whole existence
goatfuckers did not invent communism
goatfuckers dont control almost every western goverment
Jews are the complete worse goatfuckers are not any better but not worse by a long shot

>Modern crematoria are more efficient. I was generous.
The are efficient in the way that they use less fuel. They aren't built for speed.

Add a large gas burner, a roast instead of a closed chamber and a recirculation of hot gas and you can burn a lot more.

All lies they told

>proof somthing did NOT happen
my sides are out of orbit, fuck

3 million in Poland, 0.5 million in Germany when Hitler came to power. Maybe a million more in the areas that would later be occupied. Many fled from Germany and Austria long before the war started. Worldwide Jewish population dropped by maybe 300 thousand to 500 thousand over the war.