What can we do to stop this from going extinct?

What can we do to stop this from going extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post feet?

TSwift is a degenerate. She can go neck herself.

Please answer my question
Don't be rude

He's not wrong. She sleeps around and won't settle down with a man.

Women?
White people?
People with blue eyes?
Americans?
Popstars?

Can you be a bit more specific?

You can quit being a bunch of beta pussies and actually go meet women.

>fake blondes with fake boobs?

She's almost 30 and hangs around girls in their late teens. She won't settle down, just sleeps around and writes degenerate music about every man she 'dates', encouraging young girls to do the same. Just listen to Blank Space, it's what's wrong with women now.

She's nuts.

I don't like her music but her lips are sexy as fuck

She's never gonna have kids so those genes are going extinct

Delete this RIGHT now
She's not fake at all
She's perfect

finally a sane person

All white anons rape white females, all nonwhite anons rape nonwhite females so they cant bare the child of some racetraitor creating a halfbreed like i am and that some the racetraitor that wants to get a child has to search another frmale which is hopefully white then. Repeat after birth/abortion

We don't, Western Civilization has had it's time and it is over. Embrace a mixed and brown future, and just accept it. There isn't going to be any race war, you fucking edgy autists. Sage this stupid shit.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START FUCKING AROUND!!!!

She can put me in her "blank space."

Do you get it my joke?

Cunts, op is afraid there will be no cunts to cuck him.

Sup Forums BTFO.

who holds a pencil like that?

better question: how can we make girls like taytay common in brazil

sweden needs to collapse. we need to witness a western country becoming a third world country in spectacular fashion to wake normies up. as an added bonuses if that doesn't wake them up then we will know once and for all its hopeless and we can hand the keys over to the chinks and pray they learn from us and never become as jewed as the white man.

>What is artificial selection?

not possible to make monkeys into white aryan goddesses.

give up

Fucking Germans man

did somebody said "aryan goddess"? :D
>aryangoddess.org/

Blue eyed blonde breeding programs are a great start.

At the same time, encourage a Breed Them White campaign for all types of white people.

A straight to paperback series of romance novels that involve white people breeding and raising children could in theory be written.

Pol could write some more Winter Ball style threads with white characters that have lost of hot sex.

(E.G. Wat Tan and Pol are sleeping together and she is pregnant with their daughter. Her breasts are getting bigger with milk but this is making them itch sometimes. So she scratches her left breast on Pol's beard stubble and some mild dribbles out on to his lips...)

Naughty stuff like that. New characters can be created and used also.

:3

why do people always post taytay instead of her hotter roommate?

Tay has god tier feet, my man

If you have blond hair blue eye, you fuck girl blonde hair blue eye.

Steal her DNA and clone breeders.

Karlie is superior

>not posting both

Here's an idea, Sup Forums

If you're white, take one hour of the day that you would normally be spending on Sup Forums and spend it working out instead.

Do this for a few months and then go to the beach or something, find a white blondie, date her, marry her, and fill her with kids.

Are you that bastard hueue shitting up my /nba/? Fuck off with that noise

>why not both

JUST

omg i want to be asian not white. preferably japanese

i'm working out right now brah, i just shitpost between sets

dumb girls

My sister writes like that

you sick fucking piece of garbage.

all we need to do is relink our currencies to a commodity and end welfare and the subraces of the world will literally die out in ~150 years.