Kraut/pol/ AfD general

Your constant reminder that Germany's situation is that of total despair.
Merkel and Schulz are part of the same system. Not even the other side of the medal but the FUCKING SAME SIDE!
To the weebs and normies: FASH UP A BIT FOR FUCKS SAKE AND VOTE BLUE!
To the stormweenies: GET OFF YOUR PURITY SPIRAL, JEW UP A BIT, PUT A BAG OVER IT AND VOTE BLUE!
We literally have nothing to lose. What could be worse? A leftist-green govt. under "Chultz" or 4 more years of Merkelistan?
If you're given the choice of horse shit vs. bull shit you might as well go bonkers and vote the blue shit, innit?

swr.de/swraktuell/bw/zahl-der-straftaten-von-fluechtlingen-gestiegen/-/id=1622/did=19171092/nid=1622/1k8ny90/index.html

MEME UP, FAGGOTS !
>postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
>twitter com/afd_chan
twitter com/afd_chan

Sup Forums
>youtube.com/watch?v=RW1Kwwsn1E4
youtube.com/watch?v=RW1Kwwsn1E4

stormfags listen!
>youtube.com/watch?v=BUSkCgBg_5A
youtube.com/watch?v=BUSkCgBg_5A

DEUS VULT
>youtube.com/watch?v=thyg4Z8R1Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=thyg4Z8R1Wc
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yf03_lgXw34
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf03_lgXw34
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksl8THcUKqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ksl8THcUKqA

Frauke vs MSM dipshit
>youtube.com/watch?v=okUNPsNDBBA
youtube.com/watch?v=okUNPsNDBBA

No electoral rights for sandniggers and dindus
>youtube.com/watch?v=FsyCRkjIGoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FsyCRkjIGoQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=axx-egvhrJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=axx-egvhrJQ

Ex Sozi weeb, now partially uncucked campaigning for AfD in hellhole Northrine/Westfalia
>youtube.com/watch?v=urd6a8P4qvk
youtube.com/watch?v=urd6a8P4qvk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6NqDOI_EbE
ibtimes.com/germany-far-right-leaders-holocaust-comments-criticized-party-ahead-2017-elections-2479576
politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

They dont have a chance in hell.

link related ... bahahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=B6NqDOI_EbE

The Problem is, we have no sensible ANTI-rapefugee party in Germany, the AfD is just as retarded as the NPD.

We need a party with following stances to finally make Germany great again :

- Pro Guns
- Pro Choice
- Pro Military
- Pro Drugs/Weed
- Pro Single Payer Healthcare
- Pro Tution free college
- Pro more Reasearch and Development
- Pro Renwewable Energy
- Pro Nuclear Energy
- Pro USA
- Pro Russia
- Pro China
- Against Religion
- Against Oil and Coal
- Against Refugees
- Against Feminism
- Against Saudi Arabia
- Against Turkey

>shit tier namefagging
Then why are the MSM and entrenched politicians going bonkers about them?

>Im just pretending to be a retarded SPD shill to trigger Sup Forums xD

>evidently didn't read the party programme of AfD

They're pretty much covering 75% of your "demands" the rest of which are utterly stupid.
There is no one-stop-shop-party so stop looking!

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally).

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM"

When one of their (true right-wing) members critized the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin, Frauke Petry revealed her cuckedness, by critizising him for doing so. Looks like that's the one line Soros won't allow them to cross

ibtimes.com/germany-far-right-leaders-holocaust-comments-criticized-party-ahead-2017-elections-2479576

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT IS OBVIOUS:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

>if you don't expect 50%+ votes in your first election you better just give up and root for your enemy instead that wants to destroy you and your country

Really made me think.

>Don't support the AfD even though its the only party that openly stands the most against the rapefugees
>Im ignorant about their official program they actually stand behind unlike the other cuck parties

>- Against Religion
>- Against Oil and Coal
>- Drugs/Weed
>- Pro tution free college
>- Pro Renwewable Energy

Why are reddit and leftypol shitposter always so bad at LARPing as Sup Forumsacks?

The recent terror attack in France made the SPD candidate concede that Islam is a problem.

Of course he could not come out of his cuck shell and went all #notAllIslamistsAreTerrorists and #EuropeIsAMassmigrationContinent afterwards

I just want to give (you) a (you).

The fucker is 100% EU.
Was "president" of EU parliament -- a position named only after he was put on that seat. There was no "president of EU parliament" before.

He's anti-german. Merkel is anti-german. The rest is cucked or self proclaimed anti-german.

Who is that man?

A literal nobody.
A maggot that got fat as an EU apparatshik.
He is a corrupt fucktard and hypocrite.
He is 100% pro EU, anti nationalism and anti-german
The end.

nice wish list fgt

I'm still keking everytime I read this

I love how delusional these lefty faggots are. Always remember Sup Forums, these are the faces behind the shilling.

> mass immigration
> lower class suffers and std of living goes down
> oyyy veyy we can compensate you
> here have a minimum wage so nobody works cheaper than you
> jobs above minim wage go to min wage
> oyy veyy minimum wage works
> lower class stuck with competing against immigrants instead of making labour more expensive to increase std of living for lower class
> oyyy veyy but the products get cheaper if you work cheap

JUST
DONT
DO
MASS
IMMIGRATION

it doesn't create all these problems in the first place
guess why every (((CEO))) is playing the globalist card, not because it's good for the lower class
it's good for them and then they compensate you 10% for the 100% of problems they created

THANK YOU FOR THE 10% DAWG; WE SO HAPPY; HOW MUCH SHOULD I SUCK

Why should I vote for a party that will never be part of government?

1. To increase the funding they receive
2. To increase the talk time they receive
3. To make a statement and encourage the people to establish the party
4. Why vote in the first place then, if what you'd vote for would win anyway?

>either Merkel or Schulz is going to win
Germany is fucked

meanwhile in Poland we are preparing to accept 10 million white-christian refugees from countries like Germany and France fleeing from islam and communists

>defeatism
>muh special party will never be in gvt.
>why vote at all
>game is rigged

The result of such behavior is the pile of shit we're currently in.
If you have no chance, you might as well go bonkers and vote them for the lulz

>why even vote
you should abolish elections like in 1930s

we already know that Martin Schulz will get 100% of german vote

Hungary already offically declared they'd do that as well. In case Schulz becomes chancelor, which parts of Poland are nice to live in?

How about parts that are de jure still fucking German territory?

Holy fuck. Seeing them both at the same time together like that made we literally shake (and cringe).
Is this how Leftists feel all the time?

eastern poland

remember to bring your money

All of them, but I would look at gdp per region when making a decision

I will definitely vote, but I think it would be wasted on a badly organized party full of uncapable politicans.
I do agree with the AfD on a lot of points. However, they will not change anything, if only because the (((established))) parties won't let them.
Don't you think that the other right wing parties would represent your views better? A Libertarian/Conservative coalition looks like the best option to me, although it's not very likely at this point.

why didnt you invest in eastern poland

I find it facinating how some ignorant commie cucks try to compare the typical Berny style "more money is good RIGHT??" inflationary minimum wage proposal by SPD cucks for unskilled voter grabbing with some illusionary increased wage promise, to the AfD anti dumping minimum wage proposal trying to set a reasonable and healthy bottom line to prevent loan dumping by exploitable migrants from weak economies who don't bother bargaining for a reasonable pay as long as they can siffon from the still mostly already paid for German welfare state and infrastructure and escape their shithole that stayed or became a shithole because of exactly these kind of attitudes.

>- Against Religion
Why?

If you are a libertarian you should vote AfD. No party in Germany is against the welfare state, so calling FDP for instance libertarian is nonsensical. The libertarian thing to do is voting the party which has the most potential of weakening the government and the AfD has clearly the monopoly on that issue. I don't agree on some of their points either, but voting for the establishment, which the FDP is part of will only strengthen the government in the long run. Call me crazy, but I am also thinking about voting the Bavariaparty in the state level election. A independent Bavaria would finally mean closed borders and no Mama Merkel. They are at 2%, but one can hope.

By the way, i guess most Germans here don't like NPD.

How does AfD differ from NPD?

>alle Scheiße außer Mutti (pun intended)

Name an acceptable politician!

NPD are 90% government plants and their agenda is nonironical racist. They are a honeypot and used by the government to take votes away from actual right wing options.

>nonironical racist
Well, I think you have to be a bit racist to truly be an ethnic nationalist and to preserve a German nation. If NPD are mainly government plants, then that obviously isn't an option for us.

>muh AfD will never ...
What a truely fascinating innovative point we have never heard in an AfD thread before.
>badly organized party full of uncapable politicans.
Your meme was old 3 months ago. Fuck off

>Don't you think that the other right wing parties would represent your views better
There are no other legit "right wing" parties nor legit parties that represent our views on illegal massmigration, exploitation of refugees provisions and muslims at all you cuck. Period. Don't even get started with the sellouts CSU and FDP that shit on the ideals they put on paper.

Has there ever been any question that the AFD is not the best option right now, even if to some people it might not be ideal?

There were many attempts to ban them, but obviously politicians want to keep them around so they can take away voters from the AfD and they can have stereotypical Nazis to use as an strawman argument.

Therefore these threads.
AfD is far from perfect but it's literally the only option if you want at least people in parliament who aren't anti-german.
ATM there are only two people in parliament who are acceptable: Erika Steinbach (ex. CDU) and half uncucked Wolfgang Bosbach (CDU)
Both are old and Bosbach sufferes from cancer. Both will exit their seat after this election.
We need a younger generation in there, and AfD has them.

I don't know what you exactly mean with this question, but only this much as an answer:

MSM and the established parties try to make AfD "literally Hitler." That should give you an inckling how much they're shitting bricks.

>2017
>not wanting refugees

Your demographics are definitely not looking good. Your birthrate is very low. Do you think you have much time?

If i need to explain to you that the idea of religion is outdated and leads to more conflict than it does good, you have not been redpilled properly.

To be honest, I don't think we have any time left. This year decides everything. AfD will obviously not get in the government, only the opposition (this is not defeatism, since they needed over 50%, which is impossible), so we have to hope Le Pen wins. If she does, we get some extra time and need to hope the AfD gets a huge boost in the next election. If Le Pen loses however, France will stay in the EU and Merkel/Schulz (doesn't really matter at that point) will begin to dismantle national souvereignity to build the EUSSR.

Exactly, that's why we need to give up our christian history and identity, it isn't like tradition and pride in one'S culture ever did anything good for the people. How about we also ignore culture and create one big European culture out of nowwhere?

Fuck off shill.

>muh birthrate

Germany has one of the highest population densities in Europe. Of 82 million people apprx. 65 million are ethnic German.
Our industry and agriculture is extremly mechanised, digitalised and automatised.
If we REMOVE KEBAB and only accept ethnic Europeans as residents that'd bring us down to about 70 million.
Even if we kick out every foreigner this country would be quite populated.
The last time Germany had 65 million people, it was 2/3rd bigger than nowadays.
We need to kick out the dindus and sandniggers. That will lift the strain on a lot of things.

Well, i see it like this;

When religion leaves, nihilism and hedonism fills the spot. When faith declines, so does the meaning and importance of life.

I also see religion as a unifying force rather than a dividing one. It can historically be described as both a unifying and a dividing force. Many tribes of people were united under a religion, without these religions there would've been constant tribal warfare.

Christianity instills traditional values of the gender and family. It creates strong nations. Both paganism and Christianity uphold tradition and can be used as a bond between a people.

Raiding leftist fags often put these d&c questions and "duh why not vote Merkel? shes our goy" up to distract and derail these threads from talking about substantial issues like political and not just fakenews related AfD news, latest muslim terror attacks in or around Germany, reactions to them or latest rapefugee news and new data supporting everything the AfD and right had predicted about our unwelcome guests and so on

Lack of mods doing their job and clean up threads from obvious shitposts is making it easier.

how can you convince blue pilled faggots who vote for schulz to vote blue? i tried everything i can, showed them every statistics whatsoever about demography, crime rates, rape etc, the fucked up education system and infrastructure in spd ruled german states- but everyone closes their eyes, its so sad to watch

Make them vote either Die Linke or shit like MLPD. Getting lefties on our side is impossible, we can convert cuckservatives at best. But the lefties are too deluded to be saved, try to get them to vote something that won't go into a coalition with the SPD. Tell them shit like Schulz is obviously part of the 1% (which he is), so they should vote even more left if they truly care about the people.

Never despair. I might live in Höcke-Land but remember what its current government is: fucking commie tier depravity in the cities along the Via Regia!

My recipe: put in Xurious' new album and meme the shit out of everything as good as you can, and I mean in RL. Shitpost every Antifa sticker, rip off every leftist fucking AgitProp posting or put an AfD meme on it. Pure grassroots work. You need to vent that anger.

Last November I physically removed Antifa AgitProp that tried to soil National Mourning Day ( Volkstrauertag ) and behind me an older dude stopped in his car. I looked back and gave thumbs up, he did as well, grinned and drove away.