Will we (whites) really take back Europe?

>Yes
>No

Pick one

No, shit's fucked

Sadly this. Chinks shall inherit the earth.

nope

B-b-bro's are w-we giving up?

No, we've had our chance. But we fucked up the environment and enslaved the entire world and commited the greatest atrocities imaginable. We shouldn't be allowed to rule anything anymore

No.
t. Poo-in-loo

Probably not.

CRISPR babies are ur only hope.

No

the final redpill is a cyanide pill, unfortunately

Yes. But in a very segregated manner. It won't be pretty. But it's the ancestral soil and there will be bodies on it.

Maybe but probably not.

The Europeans would need to remove all non white immigrants and then there is still the birth rates problem.

We could have immigration into Europe from whites living outside Europe however I think we would be met with more hostility than the rapefugees that are there right now

Yes.

But not with the help of any cuck that says no in this thread.

Red pilled people need to gear everything towards the upcoming civil wars in Europe. Lift, have children, gain skills and contacts.
But most importantly don't be faggots

These are our lands, people are being red pilled every day. We are one missed meal away from working out who our tribes are.

This free for all welfare system can't go on forever and white flighters have to eventually draw the line.

Without a shadow of a doubt the answer is Yes.

That red pill went off and turned black.

stfu retard

No. Maybe the North Pole is melting and melting more and maybe we can go back to Hyperborea then.

Fuck off you pathetic leaf.

HERESY SHALL BE REWARDED BY DEATH.

NEVER FALTER, NEVER GIVE UP.

BLESSED IS THE MIND TOO SMALL FOR DOUBT.

That depends, will the Europoor alt right come out from their holes and fight to the death?
Or will they just complain and slowly be conquered.

I honestly don't care anymore. I'm already half arab and I opted out of bleaching my lineage even further (which was my original plan) since whites are betas who are becoming extinct. Im just gonna stick to Levantine, Asian and Latina bitches.

Yes, yes we will. Deus Vult!

Now this is an attitude I like.

Only if we get serious and don't pussy foot. Another 10 years of the status quo and we are fucked. The demographic rubicon is being crossed (in some places more than others).

At this point those, it will need to involve deportations, stripping citizenships, and civil war.

have whites ever taken back anything? all of Byzantium is still occupied

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded

That's a shame, we really wanted another quadroon sand nigger.

No, you cant beat the establishment now, they've been preparing for this for far too long and the jew has infiltrated far too deep

It's gonna be tuff. Specially in England, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Sweden, Portugal, Germany.

>portugal

WTF? I thought you guys were safe from the brunt of the invasion?

Yes, cloning, lots of cloning.

Yes. No Italy this time though.

Extremely unlikely

Yes
Fuck blackpill
Sieg Heil

>the year is 2100
>France and the UK are now minority white
>eastern european armies march into western europe and begin to remove non yuros
>3 months later the war is over, and eastern europe rules over western europe

No we aren´t. Because since the 70's we receipt thousands from our old colonies in the third world. Just like Uk or France received from their old colonies. It's exactly the same, the only differnce and that´s why you don´t hear about our problems so much is because our immigrants aren´t muslims. But the demographic change is happening.

Like I'd need your blessing you cuck lol. Your hoes would jump on my dick before they'd give you a Christian side hug. Your women are so corrupt that I don't even want to nub dick them anymore. You do realize how fucked you are as a people right? Your civilization is crashing down all because you can't control your women, which is something sand niggers got down a long time ago. Also our culture may be fucked up too, but not in such a way where we won't die out from it. Also don't forget we will have the time to evolve as a people (mixed with white genetics too), whereas europeans will just be extinct.

This.

Im not ever giving up unlike the low testosterone faggots itt

Kapitulieren? NEIN

whites need to ban together.

Yes, we definitely will.

Fuck you weak faggots itt.

We have overcome much worse times in the past.

Europe will be white.

immigrating to mars user.. immigrating to mars.

Nope. France is next to get cucked.
Cities are filled with mud-skins who don't care to upkeep centuries old architecture, traditions, or cultures, and they will still refuse to vote for Le Pen to save their own skins from this blatant destruction of French identity.

Germany's already destroyed, culturally. They're just empty vessels ashamed of their own country and identities.

Europe will only continue to get more and more brown judging from the birthrates.
Goodbye Europe. RIP.

Lol no, fuck Europe.

Eh. Better than the Arabs.

The arabs in europe will be half your DNA so they'd be better than chinks. You will be survived by your half arab grand daughters and they will appreciate german history and culture more than any modern german woman.

What the fuck are you talking about ?

We will have time to evolve ? What are you, Pokemon ?

Most white woman wouldn't be seen dead with a shitskin. It's why you play slimy rape games to satisfy your lust and envy of them.

The Arab world is a joke. You are one button away from being blown of the face of the earth... by a white hand.

Don't forget that you smelly shit skinned bastard.

You are being used by the Jew, They are proving to the world that you need to be taken out for the good of humanity and by god you are proving them right.

Keep it up, keep pretending you get white pussy because whilst we all know it isn't true. It shows the hatred you have for us and our children.

no, but it's worth a shot

Only God knows

I'm white but not in Europe, and my brain tells me whites all over are doomed to become a minority except for MAYBE eastern Europe.

My heart says western Europeans will wake up just before it's too late and win a long, hard, ethnoreligious war.