Do you think that stay-at-home wives are just sex tools?

Do you think that stay-at-home wives are just sex tools?

No, they have other uses too

If you marry someone, your body becomes legal partner`s sex tool and is fully owned in this sence.

That`s the point of marriage institution.

City woman are for sex and country woman are for marriage. In other words stay at home moms are respectable and non stay at home woman are purefully for,sex

Stop posting the same image of that girl's armpit for every thread.

>your body becomes legal partner
I once said that on stormfront, and everyone freaked out. I merely said that "martial rape" shouldn't be classified as a crime because women use that excuse to win over more assets before a divorce and to have their husbands imprisoned. Assault, which can be proven by physically injuries, isn't the same as asserting you were raped. A woman can claim that casual sex was rape while having no blemishes. Meanwhile, the man gets imprisoned and has his reputation slandered while the woman had no evidence to back her claim. I never went to that site ever again. It's much too extreme on racial issues and too lenient on feminism.

The fuck?

Motherfucker, when I marry someone, I marry them because i love them and I want to be with them.

Why the FUCK would I marry a fleshlight?

No but girls like that are. Too bad they are locked up in things called "schools" for their only viable years.

That makes no sense.

Women shouldn't have rights and should be made property.

No. They cook, clean, and sometimes rear children.

No, assuming you have a child. If there is a child involved, being a stay at home wife is literally the most important thing you can do in order to have a stable family and children that grow up to be successful and generally good people.
If there are no children and you have a wife that sits around the house all day, they are just a leech and you should get rid of them, have them start working or help them to make a child.

All women are sex tools, but a stay at home wife is more like a Swiss army knife. There's more to her than just her pussy.

Honestly unless your going to have children, why would you ever fucking get married?

No child hormones that makes a wife love her husband and a husband love his wife. Childless marriage always ends up in divorce.

I love pic of girls staring at bigger boobied girls in disbelief, post more or be remembered forever as a faggot OP

No?

Guy in the left corner sure knows where the best interests are had as well

We keep the household running. Rearing children, keeping the pantry and fridge stocked and dinner on the table every night. Keeping the home clean. Making sure the garden doesn't become overgrown. Paying bills.

A wife's job is taking the stress off her husband any way she can, and providing him a family.

I do it for France

w-what did they mean by this

Now you've got it.

Uhhhh

A man's work is from sun to sun;
while a woman's work is never done.

shut up transvestite, you're not a women.

What's his endgame?

At one time this was true. Now it's mere fantasy.

Just like your vagina.

shooting up the school

good lad

to mentally masturbate to that bossomous, sleeve of wizard breasted woman

>stare creepily most of semester
>after many weeks of working up courage, dons best fedora and favorite katana on "the day"
>after class accosts her awkwardly and mumbles something about going out sometime
>REJECTION.exe
>1 week later brings pistol and AR-15 in and shoots the place up

Not at all. Stay at home moms perform several tasks that are meaningful and important. There also aren't a lot of "full time" moms. Most "stay at home" moms work part time in comfortable office jobs, customer service for example.

No, they raise the kids.

STORY/BACKGROUND??

This looks EXACTLY like a girl I dated in high school. Is this at UVA??

>pulls out assault rifle and shoots up school
>gets hailed as martyr for POC rights movement
>Obama personally gives his Nobel Peace Prize to the family posthumously for his achievement

Manage household, raise kids, hold the family together. It is, or was, a very important role and i am sad women insisted so hard on throwing it all away.

The good ones cook too, and rear the children.

>let's give men absolutely zero incentive to marry then wonder why our society falls apart

Kek

More

no, that's only what feminists want you to believe.

Remember goy, Adolf killed 8 billion Jews so never read anything he wrote!

If I were a chick, I'd just want to marry a nice guy and be his "sex tool" for a few years of kinky freaky stuff and then have some kids

Seems nice

This is why you dont have a woman in your life op.
Also damn thats a nice armpit

I was lied to about Hitler, wasn't I?

Not really, they have a pretty rough job managing a household and raising little shits

I'm lucky enough to be in a position where that is my life. I work 2 days a week to keep myself busy and have a bit of pocket money to buy personal items with, but otherwise I'm at home.

Traditional women exist.

Also making sure her and his children grow up to be fine, upstanding citizens. I have more respect for a woman with many children who has raised them to be morality upright and good people, than the career woman who has no children. The family woman has accomplished more in the long run, done more for her nation, than the lonely, bitter lawyer who won't settle down for someone who makes less than her.

A lot of things that were said about Hitler is a lie.He was actually a great man.All people have their faults.

Tits or gtfo

raise kids, cook, clean, laundry, manage the household finances, errands etc.

its a retarded amount of work.

I understand why women dont want to do it anymore. Some low level office job and shitty career is 10000x easier and lower stress than being a good stay at home mom.

I'm not a whore, Jamal.

I like where this is going.

With no survivors.

OH SHIT!

Amerifats BTFO

How will they ever recover?

Deep down you are

Slide thread.

>8 billions
it was at least 44 billions you fucking antisemite

Let me tell you about my grandparents.

My grandfather was a american navigator in WW2. When he returned from the war my grandparents had 6 children in married student housing. My grandfather got a degree in Bio-statistics. My grandmother became a school teacher. Later she went to college. Her second job was teaching college students Cobalt. They are retired now and every year they give 1000 dollars to each of their 40 grandchildren.

The short answer is no. just because your a stay at home mom does not mean your only job in life is to make babies.

to make cringy youtube videos on par with Chris-chan and shake his man titties

You were more likely to win in Vietnam than I am to sleep with another man.

No mine cooks and cleans as well

Noice

Sex is for making babies. They stay at home to raise kids and tend to the house.

STFU shill

Daaaaammmmnnnn

Just wait

You sure were senpai. More distressing are all the false flags that our government has lied to us about, but later admitted to. But surely they'd never do it again. Remember the Lusitania.

pls be my Sup Forums gf

It'll never happen user, Vietnam is our ally now.

>Wives
>Sex tools
If they are, they've been failing miserably.

Another good theory

how the fuck would you even come to that conclusion? You must be a roastie

No.
Mine also cooks, cleans, runs the budget, bears my spawnlings, shops, raises and educates the children.

what a stupid topic, bringing out all the stormfags

"MUH STORMFAGGS"
Shut the fuck up

Lmao OP you didn't put much thought in to this one considering how fucking expensive marriage is.

What do you think?

Or how Israel is one of our greatest allies. Especially after the Liberty incident.

>raise kids, cook, clean, laundry, manage the household finances, errands etc.
>its a retarded amount of work.
>I understand why women dont want to do it anymore. Some low level office job and shitty career is 10000x easier and lower stress than being a good stay at home mom.

Because if you have some shitty office job you spend 10 hours a day committed to that then come home exhausted and spend the rest of your day committed to the house chores. Then if you reproduce you have to pay for daycare, which is shit for the children.

Having women convinced that the workforce is better than homemaking is the greatest mindfuck in modern history.

Not necessarily. I would not marry a woman merely for the providence of great sex. I want an equal, or a work of art. Overall I just want someone that I can love

>Having women convinced that the workforce is better than homemaking is the greatest mindfuck in modern history.
No bro, it was the best. Housewives do fuck all except act like arrogant cunts. By working they earn a place among men as potential equals. Plus added income is nice as you dont feel like youre paying for everything.

I only have 1 kid, but my day stays full cooking, cleaning, tending to the farm & animals on it. I think we're pretty useful.

> tending to the farm
I swear that reminded me of this

post tasteful nudes of you harvesting wheat or gtfo

It's a weird "special friendship"

We give them loads of money and military technology, and in return they double cross us and stab us in the back.

No OP, sex dolls only function is to please a man sexually, like your mother.

Stay at home moms do a lot of different things and there is nothing forcing them to stay inside 24/7.

selffish whores who get pumped by a million dicks a day say that marriage is slavery bitch you are a hole no matter where and what you chose

Fucking feminist niggers man..
its better to be respected by one men then a whore by a million

They truly are our greatest ally.

Why hasn't anyone photoshopped this image to make the boobs giant yet?

it's probably his fetish.

all women are is sex tools, and child raisers and bearers and home-making
that's all women are useful and made for

what?

they fulfill a vital job in society which is to raise children. mothers and kids have a naturally stronger bond and women are more calm and patient. they could work but even the smartest women eventually settle down because having kids is the greatest gift someone can have.
the mans job is to provide and be there for his kids during the afternoons and weekends.

the nuclear family has worked for thousands of years for a reason.

Notice how retarded communists want to change that?

He seemed like the sweetest man. There's no wonder women all over loved him.

but you're whoring for attention

They cook and clean too

oestrogen in tapwater