Im a little on the fence about having children In our day an age, maybe you guys can give me some insight

Im a little on the fence about having children In our day an age, maybe you guys can give me some insight

>23
>white
>/fit/
>good stable job
>recent got approved for a mortgage
>polish immigrant gf who's like a wife from the 1950s
>live in a safe area of my city

You would think I'm the perfect position and age to have a healthy child and be a good father but here's the problem, I absolutely hate our modern day society that's filled with degenerates and retarded fucking liberals. I hate the thought of putting my own child in a public school where they would be polluted by the liberal agenda and be taught that being a degenerate sub-human is somehow okay.

What am I supposed to do?

No one wants kids. They just happen.

Redpill them at home. Going full 1488 might be a bit too extreme. But im sure you can make them more right wing than left wing.

Just home school the kids and have the wife be a stay at home mom, become a minimalist by throwing out/selling the shit in your house that you never use and only buy the necessities. Only marry her if she knows how to cook, isn't materialistic (because you want to be a minimalist), and dresses modest and is a virgin.If a woman isn't a virgin, good cook, dresses slutty, or is materialistic she isn't worth marrying.

Have children. Just teach them the right way, counter the bullshit from public schools, or send them to private school.

wont canada be non white in just a few decades?

same here

maybe move to a country with a future... then have kids

anyone who asks if they should have children for the reasons you just stated, definitely should not have children

you are a fucking idiot, do not make copies of yourself

you're right, better off just not having kids at all, no need for white people to breed

>/fit/

ah so you're a faggot. makes sense why you don't know about having children.

Don't put your kids on public school you cuck /thread

You're still too young. Late 20's early 30's is best time to have a kid.

Pop off, James

Do you like being alive? If yes, have kids, if no don't. Pretty fucking simple

Homeschooling.

I'm 18 so I can't say I have it all figured out. However what I would do is find a traditional/ conservative wife and build a nuclear family and partially home school kids until they're 10

For a man, yes, but that's simply because men are in their prime at that time. If you have a gf/wife in the early 20s, SHE is in her prime. If you wait until 30's youre gonna get a downy, or just a max of two.

If what you say is true there would be no right wing people at all.

Children are sponges you get out what you put in, if you can't be bothered parenting your children and teaching them your values when they are young and leave that up to someone else, like a liberal school teacher, then they will not adopt your value system later in life.

Die.

Do you really think that with all of the economic and societal problems that the West faces having a child would be a good decision? Ask yourself: What kind of world will my child grow up in? And the answer to that question is obvious: Your child will be born on a planet that is literally collapsing under the weight of 7.5 billion people, increasingly scarce resources, increasingly scarce fresh water, the systematic destruction of every ecosystem on Earth.

People need to be honest with themselves, Western civilization has been living on borrowed time the moment that the Industrial Revolution happened; if we had effectively controlled our population we wouldn't have to worry about resources nearly as quickly, now we will literally need a second or third Earths worth of resources if we want to continue things the way they are, and humanity is no where close to achieving that goal. The future isn't going to be enjoyable, it is going to be a dystopian hell hole, so if you want to raise a child in that, go ahead.

I highly recommend homeschooling all the way, if universities are still liberal hellholes when your kids are grown, dont send em.

If the issue you have with homeschooling is socializing, put your kids on a sports team.

>Finding a traditional wife in the current year
Whew, lad, you must really be new as fuck here my sweet summer child.

Yeah shits going to hit the fan by the time they are grown up.

However, you should have kids,buy land, prepare. Stock up on food, make your own, learn to filter water, learn to shoot. You'll make it, and so will your kids.

If you're not having kids, whats the reason for surviving anyway?

You're searching in the wrong areas. City women are a no-no. Small town girls are generally better and more traditional, more submissive.

That doesnt mean that all small town girls are automatical 10/10s

Lmao, you are delusional if you think that doing all those things guarantees survival. The United States isn't the cucked Netherlands, there are more guns than people here; roving bands of desperate people will take whatever it is that you have, just because they can. This isn't the fucking Walking Dead where everyone thinks they are going to be the Rick Grimes; most will die because of starvation or dehydration. I'm not raising a child in that world, or this iteration of civilization for that matter.
>If you're not having kids whats the reason for surviving anyway?

That's not up for you to decide, I choose to live without having kids because it is the best decision for me and my current state of affairs. All of the kids being born now are fucked. What decline has barely even begun in Western nations.

***The decline has barely begun in Western nations

Having white kids and raising them well is exactly the solution.

fight for a better world you fucking pussy

/thread

I want to have kids.

I found the nu-male cuck

found the fat retard

I know you're 23 and an adult and so you think you're old enough to be making decisions that will have a significant impact on your life, but your rationalization for not wanting kids is immature. You don't know where you'll be in 5-10 years (or 2 for that matter).