youtube.com/watch?v=L69VaRiqM04
reddit.com/user/idrajitsc
youtube.com/watch?v=nq9TZciWpJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rushing void rays

toss op

Destiny plays zerg.

streamable.com/ooyl0

look at the size of his head compared to his body. this guy hasn't lifted anything besides a controller his entire life.

infestors and broodlords

literally who

Can someone please fill me in why /pol keeps making thread about this autistic retard?

>controller
>starcraft

nice try, schlomo

someone here who lives in omaha should visit his house while hes streaming and just start making noise kek

call low wage americans idiots who are going to be replaced by robots eventually anyways, replace them with immigrants, then replace the immigrants with robots and put the immigrants on welfare

Because Sup Forums is filled with autistic retards

He infected a protoss drone obviously.

mass infestors

His head isn't big, his body is just tiny.

Mass infestors with 6 bases

Being An Sjw Cuck but desu Correct me if im wrong but he actually lives in heart of the beast its self La Sanfrancisco or San Diego one of the three right so makes sense if that's the case :/

Kek, true

It's called a probe you fucking noob

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

destiny is smarter than all of Sup Forums together
sucks for you guys

Enslaving people for cheap IPhones.

Making SC2 alive again

The Autism Pill

to shill on this board because he's going broke desu

only losers play SC2 nowadays, even the Koreans have moved on.

How can one man be this savage

He is the shittest full-time SC2 player apart from maybe iNcholesterol.

How can someone play a game for 12 hours a day and still be shit at it? He definitely isn't intelligent as he makes a living by begging for nerd donations.

Stop making threads about yourself. Fuck off cuck.

destiny invented the cuck meme
joke's on you, cuck

he probably makes twice as much as you do LOL

Nice.

If he keeps this up, I might make a donation.

LOL, I'm a student.

-9,000 x 2 = -18,000.

this fag needs a verbal space bar. he thinks talking fast with fake enthusiasm make him sound smart when it actually turned into his comedic shtick.

>I'm stupid
>everyone must be stupid

Every point he makes is retarded, he just doesn't care, abuses logical fallacies and talks fast. That's all.

You can't even be intelligent if you think massi mmigration or communism are great things, or also modern feminism. Those are oxymorons.

Stop giving this cunt publicity unless you are exposing him raping that camwhore. He has less than 60K subs, jontron should have never went on his show.

are you gay?

kek

nu-Sup Forums likes be to outraged at random streamers like the SJWs they are. Just ignore these threads.

The elimination of the Asian race

Oh, it's a Destiny proxy shill again with the same arguments and acting like his life depends on defending him.

no he lives in Omaha

baited

the real german poster got you family, give it up this is just sad

getting rekt by everything

>what is his endgame Sup Forums
shekels and enough progressive good boy points for some pity sex with a fat feminist hag

He just tried to start shit to get views. He's nothing but a fucking retard.

>admitting to being a neoliberal pro sweatshop anti white sperg who wants to "muh net growth"

Yeah let's have billions of people living in tin cans what a great idea shlomo

Gommunism

>Gommunism is cool but also if you don't want to compete with Chinese slave labor while I make money streaming video games and fuck my gross mystery meat wife then you're literally a white nigger.

When/where did he admit to being a neo-liberal?

Is that why his disgusting ass shills for multiculturalism constantly?

Didn't he say communism is just an economic system?

youtube.com/watch?v=L69VaRiqM04

>I just pretended to be a Destiny shill

>I think displacing the working class by importing millions of low skilled immigrants to raise the overall GDP and then redistribute the earnings of the 1% back to the displaced native working class through muh program and gibs is the kind and smart thing to do

Beating alt-right cucks and showing how illogical, irrational, and insane this group really is. So far, Destiny has defeated every person he has debated: Dawson, Metokur, Naked Ape, even Shkreli. All of them shown for the lying, hypocritical, immoral cucks they are.

15 yr old girls

That faggot needs a good curb-stomp. Disgusting neo-liberal scumbag.

He sounds and acts like a cocky jew too.

was Idra /our guy/?

>all the Sup Forums posters that support Destiny are German, Swedish, Canadian, and that single Brit poster

Is there a pattern forming?

Holy shit that guy has a mouth to say least i mean i think i literally feel more autistic then normal and from someone who browses politically incorrect jeese wth is wrong with this guy ?

Gas the animators, NEET WARS NOW

He beat no one. He's a disgusting cuck who shills globalism, ultra-capitalism, and white genocide. All of his policies are anti-white and anti-working class.

are you being fucking serious?
That moron can't land a single point

>my dick isn't small, my body is just huge.

Judging by how irate and emotional he got during the 2 debates I saw he probably thinks he's right and was hoping to get viewers by showing how smart he is.

Instead he showed himself as ideologically driven and blind he is and his total lack of perspective or ability to understand other people.

No, have you ever seen his twitter? He is such a fucking cucked Bernie supporter. It's nothing but anti-Trump and Pro-Bernie shit

dunno why the biggest shitheads become just raging lefties

what does he even do nowadays lel

Nice argument. I like the way you make claims without backing them up. It's almost like the exact reason he BTFOs every tard who tries to debate him.

He literally looks like a bobble head wtf

can someone please link his nudes?

inb4 google them, tried that no results

He's hoping internet drama translates into subscribers

To continually come here and start threads about himself. To be the embodiment of a forced meme?

damn, that's a shame. I always liked him because he never gave a fuck

oh shit I found his reddit account

reddit.com/user/idrajitsc

hes definitely not /our guy/

re-establish slavery, recruit child prostitutes and redistribute wealth in non communistic fashion

>Steven "What's wrong with communism" Bonell II

Turn people into alt-left

To try and get a new audience since his Starcraft career has crashed and burned from being a massively unlikable faggot.

lel yeah he have gone full on SJW

SJW use social justice to appear better than other people, either by placing themselves on the victim scale beneath someone else or by acknowledging their privilege therefore raising themselves above the non-acknowledging privileged. Basically it's about putting down other people and appear better than others.

It's somewhat similar to the way people like IdrA and Destiny used to act while playing games. MIght be something psychological.

Hopefully dead with stringray AIDS

DESKEK VS SAM HYDE WHEN ???!

He's destroying everyone we love

Getting a gold in mental gymnastics.

praise kek

Does anybody have the full video debate of Sargon against destiny? I cant find it, did he take it down? I need the Destiny perspective so i can cut out more hilarious reactions.

>Blacks commit crime because they dont get married
>BUT HOW, YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT WITHOUT GIVING ME A REASON
>im not going to make up a reason, im only going by the data
>YOU CANT DO THAT

saged and reported, fuck you faggot

>cover the entrance, cover the entrance, cover the entrance.

Meant to reply here, Did Destiny take his debate video down? I can only find Sargons.

Destiny vs Memeneux when?

wtf is he doing

You're lucky Second Tier americabrosky i happen to have a tab open to that said vid i think here you go :)
youtube.com/watch?v=nq9TZciWpJw

It was fucking hilarious when Shkreli was talking to him about HTH being used to make children taller. He sounded so fucking disappointed that he missed out on that opportunity.

He's kind of like the eminem of politics in gaming
Everybody is right wing so being left wing gives you attention.

I'm only 5'10", I had no idea this was a thing.

>we

>dec 2016
Nah im talking about the most recent one after cucktron.

He was a necessary sacrifice though, If he didn't get the autistic rage of Denseity we would have never had NakedRAPEape and Sargons absolute DECIMATION of this sperglord and his fans.

I will try going through the twitch library to find it. Im sure there is more hilarious autistic body outburst destiny couldn't contain as his debate traps didn't work and Sargon ripped his arguments apart one by one

Microing 7 control groups of infestors simultaneously.