TRUMP REMOVED MEALS ON WHEELS AND NOW MANY IN POVERTY WILL DIE

TRUMP REMOVED MEALS ON WHEELS AND NOW MANY IN POVERTY WILL DIE

Better take advantage of all the free publicity and start donating?

Nigger they aren't gonna die, now their lazy familys will be forced to feed them.

>meals on wheels
someone give me a quick rundown on what that is

Lots of niggers are in poverty... sounds good to me.

BUT MUH NARRATIVES

Give me one legitimate reason it's the government's job to feed people

Communist bullshit

lol good

basically a charity that delivers cooked food to people who aren't able to cook themselves. usually old or disabled people

>Sup Forumstards will defend this.

I care a whole lot.

Lmao my girlfriends mom is a stay at home "mom" (kids all flew the coop) who is literally shaking over trump and volunteers at mow. She is getting BTFO right now :-X

if you're so concerned, why not donate money?

Charities are run by voluntary donations, not funds taken by force from people

its ok when obama plays his 300th game of golf though. In fact you guys applauded it.

Meals on Wheels IS NOT A FEDERAL PROGRAM YOU MORON

3% of the budget is from the feds

3 fucking %

Did he also make it illegal to donate to these charities?

Eat The Rich.

Don't worry!! There are many rich liberals out there. Surely a new charity will be created!!!

This.

Almost all of the money comes from private donations, mostly from corporations. Why are people making a big deal out of a marginal cut that is even smaller then the one Obama did to the same program?

Jackass he did that with his money, give me prove that he use taxpayers money for golf

Oh wait you can't faggot

Nobody gave a shit about meals on wheels until now when its convenient to go after Trump. Your only looking for the next excuse to bitch and complain get off your ass and go volunteer if you got a gripe

meals in wheels is gratis in murica? wtf is wrong with you burgers

Good, useless eaters.

Funny how this narrative always plays out. Conservatives time and time again are proven to be more generous with donating their OWN money and time to charity but are always derided as being uncaring by libshits who only virtue signal and want others money forcefully taken to pay for their own pet projects. This is compassion according to a liberal.

YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL.

YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY IS NOT HUMAN.

YOU ARE SUBHUMAN.

Charity is VOLUNTARY.

Taxation is COERCION.

IF I DON'T GIVE PEOPLE MY MONEY I WORKED FOR THEY WILL COME TO MY HOUSE AND KILL ME. THAT IS NOT CHARITY.

IF I GET MY PAYCHECK AND TAKE OUT HALF OF IT FOR A CHARITY AND GO HAND IT IN, THAT IS CHARITY.

You STUPID FUCKING idiot. LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

SUBHUMAN FUCK.

Lazy family members will once help out their parents and grandparents

Trump is restoring the family structure

> Trump removes Meals on Wheels federal benefits
> Libs chimp out and donate to Meals on Wheels
> Raise more than $3 Million needed to show up Trump
> Trump still wins

Based trump.

WHERE, OH WHERE, WILL WE EVER GET THE MONEY FROM?

you can't possibly comprehend how little I care.

First post worst post.

The government should pay for everything.

kek this shit is barely funded by the government haha. Also have you seen the shit these fuckers serve? Only people who actually don't give a shit about their elders would feed them that slop

>Trump cuts meals on wheels
>People in protest donate to meals on wheels
>Now the charity can function separate from the government and more money can be directed at paying denbts
27 dimensional snake charming my friends

(((They))) feed the (((homeless))) through (((volunteers))).

government funding is 3% of their funding you fucking tools, meals on wheels will be fine

>1 post by this id

sage all shareblue threads

I was trying to redpilled my mom and she's chimping out over this. My mom has never used meals on wheels and doesn't know anyone that does.

I need to get her off Facebook.

I was going to say, I know they have assloads of volunteers. I didn't even realize they received government funding at all, always thought they were fully privately funded charities.

I think they'll be fine guys.

Charity donations increased 5000% to them after this, Liberals are personally funding the programs they believe in. This is how it should be. They can donate even more soon thanks to tax cuts. 5D Chess, Heil Trump.

Wait so I can donate directly to charities and Instituions I like directly and not have the government do it for me? Woaaaahhhh