Are niggers getting stupider?

Are niggers getting stupider?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=a2tPCNjFIo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shaq is literally /ourguy/

"Hey Shaq, tuck in your fucking shirt" - President Donald Trump

why do people think the earth is flat? what do the elites have to gain by lying about that??

shaq also has a "doctorate" degree...

Shaw is based, as is Sir Charles. Kyrie Irving is just a dumb nigger.

Shaq is a freemason.

>These people are making creationists look smart.

Fucking atheists, I hate them all with their stupid ass smugness

how can round earthers even compete

>why do people think the earth is flat? what do the elites have to gain by lying about that??
It was a meme to see if people were stupid enough to buy into it, and sure enough...

Ive seen pretty smug comments by atheist.. but this is the least smug since it is true.

I don't think you have to be an atheist to think Creationism is stupid, you kind of just need to not be a retard

i thought even most christcucks don't take the most fantastical parts of the bible too seriously

As an atheist I agree, our community is fucking trash.

>why do people think the earth is flat?
Here's why Shaq thinks it's flat

>It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this shit is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.

The China part has me laughin

Yall come to /nba/ and discuss this we need some new blood

I thought it was square

god...

God damnit, Shaw

Just think of all the nigger youths who see these guys as heroes since the NBA (Nigger Basketball Association)isfilled with them absorbing all this shit a lot of them will for sure do so. Ive noticed a lot of them are prone to superstition

Niggers are dumb and dumb people are prone to superstitions. It's why so many are religious and dumb people in general are religious. It's also why whites have so many more atheists than blacks.

People who believe it are low IQ niggers who fell for a psyop meme.
The whole flat Earth shit is not an organic ''conspiracy theory''. These people don't have answers for why ''da elites'' would lie about that.
It was just a way to spread misinfo, prop up a fake conspiracy theory and then call everyone names. I've seen it a lot. Flat Earth conspiracy shit came out of nowhere, and they were trying to link it to Donald Trump. They were pushing this idea that Trump supporters believe the Earth is flat.

Also what a coincidence that these flat Earth people are supposedly paranoid enough to believe the Earth is flat and ''the elites'' have been hiding it from them for thousands of years, yet none of these people can name the elites as jews. You'd think a conspiracy theorist would have a bit of an idea about certain big nosed people, yet they don't, that topic is 100% off limits. Pure coincidence.

Shaq loves CS:GO and wrestling

He couldn't be any more likable if he tried

Das da ring of muh profession

Shaq is so tall he saw the lack of curvature and redpilled himself on the flat Earth. He's truly /ourcenter/.

damn..

I always thought the flat-earther thing was a joke to make fun of conspiracy theorists.

Nobody actually believes it. R-right guys?

shit guys you found out the truth- The EARTH REALLY IS FLAT

Damn! Now that you know this secret what are you going to do about it? Surely this is a very big deal and it's going to stop the elites from uh doing um well whatever they are doing

To smart for the NBA

>I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle
What did he mean by this

Kek
I thought it was just trolling. I tried forcing it myself for a little while.

SHAQ, IS STATING THE TRUTH!!

THE EARTH IS FLAT, STATIONARY, AND COVERED BY A FIRMAMENT.

wtf is enoch

Nah, they've been that way for 40,000 years. Give em a pristine city, one of the most advanced in the world, let them take it over, and it will be a third word refugee camp in under 40 years. They'll get their due pay one day.

Well at least he's skeptical about stuff. Too bad he's too retarded to recognize controlled opposition though.

Yet Asians are supposedly high IQ and, while they aren't particularly religious, I never met more superstitious people in my life.

REDDIT GET OUT. WE AREN'T FALLING FOR THIS SHIT. WE KNOW THE EARTH IS FLAT!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

I have no idea why but Flat Earth became such a huge deal with black people. Check Youtube they have all this tie into Black Israelites, Nation of Islam and weird fringe groups like that. There was a famous hit rap song last year talking about the Earth secretly being flat. It might be in the Koran or something.

Its actually not that surprising. If you think about it white people had their own things, in the 90s especially, we had Black Helicopters, MIB's, Alien Abductions, Cattle Mutilations and other shit.

I guess this is like black folks MIBs.

People who believe it are stupid, people who promote it are testing for stupidity. Some for the purposes of good, some for the purposes of evil. As who controls the stupid controls the universe. But it is foretold that a great stupid man will get red-pilled. Not just on that subject, but on all subjects. And he will lead us to greatness. Kek wills it.

its apocrypha

Literally just send a fucking GoPro in a balloon up and you can see it. Jesus fucking christ....

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tPCNjFIo4

Fake and gay

>people who promote it are testing for stupidity
the stupidity test is if you let a kike maim your son

That's because the idea of confusianism is far too in grained I to the society specially the chinese from thousand of years of practicing. So hard to remove completely.

>(((Camillo Schmid)))

RAUS, UNTERMENSCH.

No african IQ is rising much faster than European.

>GoPro
the fish-eye lens distorts the curvature like crazy. literally the worst camera for proving anything

>hurrr look the earth is round
Nice try, fella, but they used a fisheye lens for that stunt.

my fucking sides topest kek
>Shaq what are fucking ya doin' yooo? sheeeeeeeeit

*more stupid

>stupider

american education everyone

He's black so he's a "freemason*pat-pat*" at best

So is this flat Earth meme about religion or climate change... because if religion they are going to get any Akbars to vote democrat.

Explain this, please I fucking dare you.

This is what made me a flat earther

this.

and the Earth is still not flat.

>the earth is round, trust me

Nah. Everyone who has gone outside knows the earth is flat, you mong.

>posting a chart that is the same shape as the earth

What's your point, m8.

You see the "curvature" while the damn camera is still on the ground.

Water is curving, the curvature rate is so small it appears to be flat to you.

>i-its true, just trust me

Not an argument.

Like id take your word for it.

This makes a lot of sense and explains why some people are so intense about it.

Suerly that's not possible
If they get any dumber they won't be able to breathe and sleep at the same time

explain the logic to me. i see flat earth threads with 300+ post here all the time. however, when a black man believes the same silly shit, we're all dumb niggers?

No, they're just black.

>water is always level....t-trust me
Ditto.

You can look at it and see that it's flat. If you don't believe me, look for yourself.

>Niggers so stupid even leftist cucks think they are stupid

Wow

I've shitposted a few flat earth threads before m8. The responses to them are almost always calling OP a retard. The few people agreeing with the OP are usually shitposters.

The earth is round, yes, but flat, a penny shape if you will. its no sphere.

>everyone who knows the truth is a shitposter

Thank you, finally, an user with some fucking sense.

Stupid - more stupid - stupidest

Sounds legit.

Water is not always flat. The premise is flawed.

>water is always level
What is a meniscus?

True that.

flat earth is a CIA psyops that got out of control

It's still flat, just rounded at the edges. Fill up a bathtub and measure it if you don't believe me.

What is an optical illusion.

>Thise people are making Creatonists look smart
(((Darwinism))) how enlightened

eveyone is

is this real life?

>It's still flat, just rounded at the edges
Yeah and a sphere is a continuous edge. A big sphere attracting water on it's surface will have a flat, rounded spherical layer of water on it.

It's obviously not a sphere, retard. Look at it, it has a definite edge.

So explain this, user.

Draw a circle. Then draw for me how water could be level all the way around the globe.

Hey Sup Forums. My name is Nick and today's subject is "I'm a stupid nigger".
Why did god make me a nigger? I'm a dumb sack of shit. I'm a scumbag. I'm a moon cricket nigger. Niggers chirp at night like I'm a bitch ass nigger like I am. I'm a NIGGER with nappy hair and bug eyes and big nose and big lips. I'm a NIGGER and white people are better than me, Asian people are smarter than me, Mexicans work harder than me. I'm a stupid ass nigger that isn't worth two cents.
I'm a junglebunny, I'm a jiggaboo. I'm a spook, I'm a turd, I'm a pile a shit and I'm a cowshit dung nigger. I'm a busted nigger. I hate myself. I hate my ugly features. I hate my buck teeth. I hate my grape drinking soda bitch ass nigger like I am. I hate who I am. I dislike I despie my ugly ass. I'm a lame, I'm a loser and the world hates me. I should have been used for stemcell research when I was in the womb. I should have been aborted when I was on the umbilical cord. And I'm a loser, man. The KKK need to lynch my ass.
I'm a nappy headed beast. I'm a piss and a shit boy. I'm a L7. I'm a loser. I'm a spiteful ugly nigger. And niggers should be scared of me cause I'm the worst of the lowest niggers.
I chirp like the moon crickets at night. When darkness comes you can't see my ugly black ass. Females don't like my ugly black ass. I'm a stupid nigger.
I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I hate who I am. I'm a spiteful bitch. I got nasty ass hair with BB's in it. I'm a stupid nigger. and I've been cutting my arm open.
And niggers should have aborted my ass man. I'm a stupid I'm a lame I'm a got like aspergers syndrome. I work at target, minimum wage. I'm a typical stupid nigger. I need to pick cotton where I belong I belong in a field. I'm a field nigger. I'm a stupid nigger. I'm a loser. L7 I'm a loser. I ain't shit. And I ain't worth two cents.
So Sup Forums tell me how you feel about this post. I'm a stupid nigger. I ain't shit. I ain't worth two cents. I'm worth half a penny.

>hurr durr, only retards think the earth is flat

I like to imagine that Earth as flat because it is more aesthetically pleasing to me that way, but I believe it is actually round.
Try imagining it as flat when you are driving around, it's like a fun mind experiment.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little nigger? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my nigger class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on niggers, and I have over 300 confirmed nigger kills. I am trained in nigger warfare and I’m the top nigger in the entire US nigger forces. You are nothing to me but just another nigger. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before by any nigger, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, nigger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of niggers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nigger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, nigger. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in nigger combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Niggers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable nigger ass off the face of the continent, you little nigger. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “nigger” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn nigger. I will shit niggers all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, nigger.

one of the prophets.

Water isn't always level, surface tension eventually becomes irrelevant.

I totally agree. A few of my friends are also athiests and they just can't seem to give up talking about religion all the time. "Lol isn't it hilarious people still believe in god!?" where as I just came to the realization and moved on with my life. Maybe i do know more athiests than I think, and we've just never deemed it important enough to talk about. I hope so at least.

No wonder he's skipping Wrestlemania.

nigger you could test this with a lab centrifuge, its physics

>that feel when fucking Goldberg is the WWE Champion

Doesn't prove anything

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Only a true nigger cluldve discovered this great truth...