Why doesn't Sup Forums like Milo?

>brings youthful aesthetic to right wing politics

> speaks at colleges, attracting new followers

>uses his alleged Jewish ancestry and sexuality to fuck with leftists

>doesn't like muslims

>doesn't like feminists

>makes fun of BLM

I could go on, yet whenever I see him mentioned in a thread, ya'll gotta talk shit. Nowadays, tt takes a lot of guts to even mention that you're slightly nationalistic, and people have had their lives ruined, but you're knocking down the one guy that will actually speak up for us.

Logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Foundation_for_Suicide_Prevention
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a hedonistic nihilist.

It's doubtful he means anything he says. He just likes fucking with people. Which is kind of cool, but you can't do that shit forever as a career.

Well even if Milo doesn't mean it, isn't it helpful that he says it in the first place? To get those ideas out there.

I wonder if milo knows he's cribbing George Carlin

>Sup Forums is a hivemind.

I like Milo.

Fuck, I meant to quote OP

Sup Forums is full of nihilistic shitheads which is the reason they'd rather put an idiot in charge and fuck everything up.

How much do milo interns make to spam these threads all day?

I like some of the stuff he says, but he speaks with a sort of absolutism about arbitrary things sometimes and it turns me off. Also he's a degenerate narcissist

its just christcucks with their retarded puritan values

Hes a jew

The right will always be in opposition to gay rights until a major party transformation

>>brings youthful aesthetic to right wing politics
They don't need such a thing.
>> speaks at colleges, attracting new followers
No he doesn't, he attracts small groups of established followers who were behind him in the first place, massive groups protesters who hate him, and then everyone even vaguely right-wing gets smeared with the same brush.
>>uses his alleged Jewish ancestry and sexuality to fuck with leftists
Except those don't fuck with them. At all. Being gay doesn't stop them from calling him a homophobe, fucking niggers doesn't stop them from calling him a racist. These are total non-issues to them. The existence of self-hating Jews, self-hating gays, and racists who fetishize blacks have all been long known.
>>doesn't like muslims
>>doesn't like feminists
>>makes fun of BLM
Good for him, it has no impact on anyone who doesn't already feel the same way and causes no detriment to the other side.

Milo is useless as a spokesperson, and a liability to our side as long as advocating anything remotely similar to what he does gets you linked to Milo.

You have to go back

>"When somebody talks about committing suicide on campus, it's usually a woman. When somebody commits suicide on campus, it's usually a man."

>-- Milo

I'm not a fan of Milo, but I acknowledge that he is a useful tool against liberals because he is gay, Jewish, and a Trump supporter.

However, I do not believe the alt-right should continue eulogizing this guy. He is not pro-white, pro-family, etc.

He is a degenerate, race-mixing faggot.

I prefer Spencer.

Richard Spencer is married to a fat, non-aryan Russian Jew. He got punched and walked away like a little bitch. A female blonde Milo Supporter got pepper sprayed and beaten with a flag pole, and she actually fought back. What does that say?

Jared Taylor a best.

Why does nobody mention the fact that WHITE PEOPLE have BY FAR the highest suicide rate, and it's climbing every year?

Meanwhile, blacks/Asians/hispanics are only A THIRD of the rate of white people, AND their rate is very stable?

Why the fuck does nobody talk about this?

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

It's a legit source - the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. They have a Wikipedia page here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Foundation_for_Suicide_Prevention

What's he meant to do when the attacker immediately ran away?

>no one cares about reducing the number of male suicides
We've been trying to regulate guns forever but fucks like you keep getting in the way

any namefag is going to catch shit on an anonymous forum

Because society sees white men as tools, not human beings

Pretty sure Spencer is divorced from her now

It is bullshit though. Utter hypocrisy.

>They don't need such a thing.
We need more support. I always had far right views but was afraid to share with people because they would think I'm like pic related. When the alt-right movement came along, more people including myself jumped on board because it's clever, funny, rational, fashionable, and full of attractive people - all while enlightening them in the process. I thought I was alone in my views but I saw more and more people I went to school with sharing his videos and quotes on Facebook.
>massive groups protesters who hate him
As far as I know, they got brandished more as special snowflakes than revolutionaries.
>Except those don't fuck with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI watch how fast the lady shut down.

because white people are stupid and uptight self-important retards that stay up at night worrying about things like their fucking 401k

Chase after him.

>chase someone you haven't seen through a crowd that wants to attack you

how does this purely abstract bullshit you just typed affect me in my daily life? even if this were true should i walk around living my life differently because of how you think society thinks of my demographic

is this real life? do you really care about how society may think of your demographic? does this keep you up at night?

might be time for you to see a psychiatrist

unless you're God Emperor Trump

He's a degenerate Greek jew faggot and people who can't see him as a D&C pawn are actually subhuman

Sage psyop threads

>how does this purely abstract bullshit
Off to a good start

>affect me in my daily life?
The potential for a lack of funding for services you might need, becoming marginalized in a faux-egalitarian society, and other minor concerns

>even if this were true should i walk around living my life differently because of how you think society thinks of my demographic
You can if you like. I never said you should though

>is this real life?
No, this is a Tunisian fresco critiquing forum

>do you really care about how society may think of your demographic?
It's not a primary concern of mine, but to the extent that it affects the world and society in general, I don't not care

>does this keep you up at night?
No, at least not yet

>might be time for you to see a psychiatrist
They're overrated

Self-hating white man. Great.

Milo is anglo agent of influence.
We can work with him, but never trust him.

Stop making sense you dumb fucking kike and let me hate the man for something that he isn't, like the retarded liberals! REEEEEEEEEEEE

FAKE GAY PEDO ENABLER!

no, i'm just a practical person that doesn't torture themselves with a lot of bullshit philosophical masturbation and conspiracy theories

fucking get your shit together and grow a dick. killing yourself is top tier beta behavior. fucking whining on an anonymous forum about minorities is the most pitiful shit

>sage threads about people I don't like

lmao you're lame

yeah, we're so stupid and uptight that we're rich and invented civilization.

He's a whiny attention whore

Letting him worm into a position of "authority" is a bad idea given how flip floppy he is. The day might come where he thinks he'd get on better somewhere else

>>uses his alleged Jewish ancestry and sexuality to fuck with leftists
The left has no problem hating gay white men

He typically overuses his "I'm gay" and "I'm Jewish" card and he kind of hides behind it

how is he flip floppy?

He's a brain damaged victim of child abuse. He has no sincerity and just regurgitates what ever he sees on pol for the lulz. Most of the lgbt community I know hate him.

#notmyfaggot

and yet still putting pistols in your mouth at a cyclic rate

must just be weak genetic material that can't adapt and thrive like the stormfags like to label everyone else with

It is solely due to the benevolence of whites that other races are allowed to exist on this planet.

so, you are saying that the UK lost it's empire by choice and is completely irrelevant in modern world affairs out of pure kindness?

got it

who cares if the lgbt community hates him, lmao

No, I'm saying that whites could have destroyed all other races effortlessly when they had a chance, but allowed them to continue existing.

I like Milo

Yep using their tactics against them

>he thinks i'm saying i'm suicidal
Where exactly did you get this from? Are you clinically retarded?

I'm saying the white suicide rate is the highest of every race. Okay then, why don't YOU tell me why it's triple that of other races? Why don't YOU tell me why it's rising every single year, unlike any other race? Got answers, Mr. Einstein? I'd LOVE to hear them!

He's great. I like PJW a lot too.

Most of the reasons people have to hate him are either based on emotion or because they're deluded enough to believe a white nationalist utopia where gays, abortion etc. will be outlawed is actually going to happen if they only champion people like Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.

It is undeniable that Milo is very beneficial in the fight against feminism and cultural marxism, the root cause of most of the retardation we see around us today.

weak genetics and stress coping skills

darwinism in action

>only puritans are disgusted by sexual deviants
No we're just adults who want our kids to grow up in a healthy society.

You said you were white right? So you're happy about the fact that you're going to be a racial minority in America within your lifetime?

Is this because you have a preference for black boyfriends?

>lgbt community hates him
in what world is that a bad thing

Do you dense mother fuckers not realize this guy is a used and broken tool now? He's irrelevant. Stop talking about him. He served his purpose, and like a tool that served it's purpose; he is forever irrelevant now. Get on my Level, dipshits.

>You said you were white right? So you're happy about the fact that you're going to be a racial minority in America within your lifetime?

yes

>Is this because you have a preference for black boyfriends?

i love how it always comes down to these blanket "you must be gay and love nigger cock" even though you're just a straight, white man that doesn't give two shits about racial politics. nice lashing out

Okay sure. But you seem to be perfectly okay with the fact that the white suicide rate is climbing every year, and is currently three times higher than most other races. That it's rising the fastest of any race, by a big amount.

As you said: "weak genetics and stress coping skills"; "darwinism in action". So you welcome it, yes?

If you welcome white people killing themselves this much then are you looking forward to when whites are a racial minority in America? You realise that this WILL affect you, whether you want it to or not, don't you?

You realise that it won't matter what your personal qualities are when you're barred from a job simply because you're white, right? Of course this already happens right now, under affirmative action.

This is what I contend: that you DO care about racial politics. Of course you. Anybody does. But ONLY WHEN ONCE'S RACE IS UNDER ATTACK does somebody then pay attention to racial politics.

So perhaps you haven't experienced it first hand yet, but if whites dwindle in number, which you seem to welcome, then you WILL experience it for yourself.

He is on the Shareblue enemy list. As are a few other popular and well known voices sharing wrongthink. That much should be obvious by now. Sup Forums generally agrees with most of his positions, it's just they use any differences as a wedge.

He is useful to the cause.

Milo, when are you coming back?

What a disgusting tweet. He's a kike who sucks nigger dick. FUCK MILO!

no, i'll never be denied work because of my race in my lifetime because i have an engineering degree, work in the engineering design field and have a record of honorable military service

this may happen in whatever bullshit field or monkey hourly job you work in and i guess that's just too bad for you

if this happens to white people after i die, well, then i just don't give a shit because i'll be dead and i'm not going to waste my life struggling to control things that are out of my ability to control

you just need to worry about yourself and take responsibility for your successes and failures. life will never be fair and you just need to deal with that

>having absolutely no vision

Shrug.

I like Milo fine. I just don't put him up on a pedestal like some people seem inclined to do. He's funny and smart and very ballsy, loves fucking with libshits and "making people think" and I'm good with all that.

>implying that having "vision" means complaining to strangers on the internet about white people not shitting out more kids

my fucking sides

>nigger loving faggot
>kike that claims to be Catholic
>ego the size of a planet
>attention whore
saged

>america
>white

pick 1

milo exists. get along with it. i dont really trust him due to all the things mentioned above. but on the other hand would you prefer more leftist jewish paedophil faggots instead?

It's worse than just this. I mean, he calls out the Left on a larger scale than anyone else, I'll give him that. However, when he first started, I remember him saying how he was a Catholic/Christian, didn't bring up being a Jew at all, talked about knowing the Bible by heart, etc . When being a gay Jew would make him even more niche, he's been harping on the Torah and all that shit heavy.

Had you pulled these statistics out in Sweden they would call you a biggot racist and claim that the increase is due to suicides being reported more frequently today, compared to 10 years ago.