What are your thoughts on Americans?

What are your thoughts on Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2012/06/how-much-does-everyone-on-earth-weigh/#0z0KfTGo4ED5gTPi.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are shame of the white race

Im honestly surprised that someone at least acknowledges that we are white

I am just happy that most of these tubs of lard are old people and you dont see many of these outside of autists/feminists. Dont know how things look in the fly over states tho.

Very nice in person, very salty over the internet.

fpbp

Thank fuck Boogie's floor finally gave out

Now I won't have to pay for his healthcare anymore

The fuck did you just say?!

as a puerto rican I praise them, with uni pushing this anti american agenda I'm fucking tired, even if they're fat as fuck

At least we're mentally less cucked

>America
>white race
Top kek

Oh, that image is classic. I saw it first time in 1999.

What did he mean by this?

>the face of American "intellectuals"

kek

They accuse people of being cucks too often
We are all pretty cucked by our governments and should focus our anger on them

New Romans being invaded by the modern day German barbarian....The African nigger.

They are the last hope for the white race, they defeated the evil mongol Soviet Union without firing a shot and also own the moon.

Dog bless murrica

>Meanwhile in Russia.
We all have our winners.

NOT AMERICAN ENOUGH

Well, you're 56% correct.

That's Russian planking

says the future victim of a heroin overdose in a shitty apartment while wearing a cheap tracksuit and listening to the most god-awful dance "music". that's how they'll find you, you know. and you'll actually smell worse after you've been rotting than you do right now - because i'll let you in on something boris - we might be fat asses, but at least we still shower and wear fucking deodorant you block-headed mongoloid half-gook.

blacks are having the same amount of children and a higher death rate than whites. You need to learn how to speak Spanish soon m8

That's a funny looking piece of chewing gum.

Wtf I don't remember taking this selfie

That's some serious freedom.

What the fugg is going on here?
context pls?

Leaf, I live in West Virginia.
My state is 94.1% white and alright.

I don't care how niggerish the rest of this shithole gets, West by God Virginia will never be invaded by a bunch of coon dabloon conjuring welfare wizards from the nogwarts states.

Get rekt you psuedo brit

53/100

lol stupid russian rat

It's good that now I can marry a submissive US bottom gay guy and become an US citizen.
Rough gay russo top.

they're great to have as your only neighbour but i'm also glad to not be one of them

i wonder what some canacuck thinks about us

-no one ever

no. 1 in degeneracy

Why "Canada" is still a "country"?

>American culture

Wtf is goin on with his legs goddamn

>not including a mass muslim prayer image
Remember that Russia is the most Islamic European country and criticizing it will get you arrested.

We haven't invaded yet.
It's our fault really.

You can criticize anything liberal here, like Charlie Hebdo or gay rights.

free, narcissistic, opinionated assholes. and that's why it's so great

Can you say Islam sucks?

Oooh!
EVERYONE CARES WHAT A KIWI THINKS OF AN AMERICAN!

Ok, here goes.
American government was one of the first recognised secular states in the world, and a world first in national founding.
This is profound, and deeply culturally significant.

America then proceeded to get dommed by its lowest common denominator, the religious idiologues, and so became at odds with its own brilliant secular founding.

America itself creates the greatest media on the face of the planet. No other country is as brilliant, nuanced and communicative of deep, profound ideas and concepts through media as the American media industries.

Be they musical, theatrical, or other creative, like in videogames, the American has the right to consider him or herself a cultural leader, at least in national representation of media.

The average American is bought down by the raw numbers. If half of everyone is below average, then the number of idiots giving everyone a bad reputation is staggering.

In many views, national patriotism is an ugly beast, and this was a trait that made the American look uglier in the eyes of many, and its military bases around the world clearly make it an international agressor and meddler.

I can talk about the virtues of patriotism and foward military strategy myself, and refuting the above points does not diminish their impact, which is based in the realm of perception.

On an individual basis, because patriotism is seen by many (due to the hegemonic ideological control of the left) as ugly and boorish, the average American in america is seen as boorish and stupid (bought down by the reputation of the commoner),
and the American tourist is known by reputation to be entitled, loud and stupid.

That said, the American traveler is frequently good natured, graceful and articulate. On an individual basis, the average American traveler is a pleasant being, and ultimately quite likeable.

The reputation and the reality are two different beings.
Thanks 4 readin a kiwi view

America makes so much food, we literally waste enough of it to solve world hunger. So of course, we have a few people who can't control themselves. Now, let's consider the rest of the world. They can barely feed themselves. They come to America to beg with their hands out. America is the problem? Or the incompetent rest of the world who can't produce enough food to feed themselves?

If there were no black people and Mestizos our fatty stats would be a lot better. People are pretty healthy in the nice white areas

Trump is our president so theres that.

No, you can't. It's a hate-speech crime. Basically, you'd better not to say anything bad about anything authoritarian, religion or state.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Epigenetics.

The food we eat is part of our environment.

Stop lying you piece of shit

Literally no one enforces that law when insulting islam is in question.

Let me remind you that Canada has the SAME Culture as American you dumb cunt. Canadians have tooks and lumberjacks. The same kind of shit you find in Maine. Grow the fuck up you cuck.

You see, from the legal fair point of view saying:
"Remove regime", "Remove Islam" and "Remove gays" are equal hate-speech crimes, but only anti-authoritarian hate speeches are really persecuted in practice.

Did he died?

Today's generation of white americans are race and ethnic mixed.

Would be a much better country without minorities.
Pretty jelly of your lax gun laws.

>that you just assume them gender?

Looks.... looks like a piece of ham.

The fact that it's a law makes Canada the most Cucked country in the American continent. Enforcement is IRRELEVANT.

you're 100% correct

and who do we have to thank for this cultural enrichment?

Poor roosians.
You have it bad, may as well be living in Nazi Deutschland.

What's your opinion on becoming a US state? Most folks in the continental US would welcome a new state but I know it would result in a lot of changes for you.
Thank you for your perspective.

what makes you think that, their emperor cast an edict down they cant even talk about whats happening in ukraine. trying to hide the fact its an all out invasion. and russian soldier casualties (over 1000) prove that.

Da joos

they said that about every other "enriched" state, you fat fuck.

Look at this leaf coon

I will bet my bollocks that that photo was taken in the UK... London to be more precise. The bricks are south east in origin, yellow-cream... classic London.

What the dead Anerican normal person is doing there, however...

No death camps yet.
We can throw eggs at US or Ukrainian embassy and shout "Remove US" or "Ukrainians are not a nation" without any persecution. We're free to hate anything what Putin hates.

spics are white

Fatty babylonian globalists, zionists, and fucking closet cases. Right wing pedos. Greedy. Liars. Duped. Overcompensators. Tiny penises

We like your media, we like your money, but being that we're a little too english, we don't like you.

Basically 'fuck off we're full, retards'.

Thats not fair, or nice, but better I say it here than have Americans visit and discover Inbred Redneck Phill, the NewZealand equivilent of a Texan Ranch hand,

giving the AMERICAN mockery for sounding like a retard on the basis of accent.

Really, the American accent can have you being dismissed as being an idiot, regardless of the value of your ideas round these parts.

I like you enough to be honest, Ameribro.
We see your proles as only the ENGLISH see the French proles.

>Thoughts on Americans
You picture has freaked me out as I didn't know they melted so easily

Their government and elite are the number one cancer of this world, and their population is ignorant for a large part (However that's certainly not exclusive to Americans)

Back in 2013 there was a reporter trying to do a story on a hospital near the boarder.

He was in a Skype call with a few other people and myself relaying his info to us so we could report in our respective areas.

The Russian authorities came in during the call and took him right in front of us, he had everything from video of the hospital to testimonials from parents of wounded soldiers too.

He has not been heard from since and the whole incident deterred me from finishing my story.

Yes it's true, the testimonials from the parents proved they were invading Ukraine.

It's all spooky shit.

Honestly your question is basically impossible to answer.
America is too diverse from coast to coast.
The place needs to get fucking split up into smaller countries.

they're pretty cool, i guess.

You have no idea how uncucked WV is.
You really don't.

kek, is this atari pac man?

>North America has only 6 per cent of the world’s population but 34 per cent of the world’s biomass mass due to obesity.
>In contrast Asia has 61 per cent of the world’s population but only 13 per cent of the world’s biomass due to obesity.
Read more at gizmodo.com.au/2012/06/how-much-does-everyone-on-earth-weigh/#0z0KfTGo4ED5gTPi.99
how the fuck can burgers weigh 26.6 times more than asians due to obesity?
sort it out

yep. the good ole days!

I took that pic of you bro. My new Rascal scooter has a built in camera and a deep frier attachment. Should look into the new models.

Anyone know the story of that picture?
It's like a naked fatty swan dived into a parking lot.

such a large productive country can afford to have many idiots, but how many is too many?

Yeah, how.

well thats not surprising

America
Where Russians come to be successful in life.

I thought Chris Christie was gonna lay off the oreos

American made a nice appearance in the movie Blade.

And I sincerely hope it stays that way.

Jews

Beautiful and healthy!

A nation of immigrants who hates immigrants.

Where as Germans made a nice leading role.

you guys are making me hungry, lol.

Those make good alternatives to fleshlights.

Many secretly see USA as like heaven, I mean, it's a place where you can get at in the next life, if you were really good and hard-working in your earth life.
When it comes to talking about people who left Russia for US i's like talking about dead relatives either with hate or that kind of a look "they must be looking on us from the sky".

>img
Would ya look at that melting pot

He didnt fly so good

I know you think it's messy now but wait until the rest lose their benefits. Thanks, Trump!

Not if they have Indian blood