How do young boys turn gay?

I just saw youtube.com/watch?v=qPULsyPtu2A

in another thread, and my mind is stuck on this shit.

How can people that young turn gay?
At that age 11-13 i always got a raging boner when seeing girls my age when they started to grow tits, never boys.

I have to admit, me and my best friend had lots of gay sex when we were 14-15.

But we weren't really gay, we still fucked girls in Tent orgies at our backyard.
Also almost every other boy at our school was bi, we almost fucked with every boy on our school.

We were just bi, which is i think very natural, from an evolutionary perspective, i think.

But living openly your gayness out, and ONLY your gayness is a whole other thing, like these two faggots do.

Just look at them and how female they act, how they dress, how they look, disgusting.

How could it come that far? Fucking a boy is no great deal, but expressing the really gay culture behind it is.

I bet every single one of you had some gay experience in their lives, if not, you didn't have a real childhood and are autistic.

But almost none of you acts like a female like this faggots i hope.

It's all so confusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fG8VX
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
discord.gg/RJxv8
discord.gg/3MZMb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Born gay?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/fG8VX

Chose to be gay:

www.thatisntarealthing.com

>western """"""""""""""""""""""""""civilization""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Maybe being gay is a choice for some people but I've been a lil faggot since kindergarten.

>Inb4 molested
Sure its possible, but I have no memory of it.

Gay is a label. Thats it. Its so stupid, people creating a culture based on who they fuck. Thats all they have in life. They are so empty and uninteresting they have nonidentity so they choose to be known as people with a sexual prefereance and everyone has to know about it.

>ottoman
>manly

Its a choice to label your self gay and identify with gay culture. If the action of having sex with the same sex had no label it would just be a human behavior noone cares about, but instead people with nothing in life chose to label it and create a culture and throw it in everyones face. Narcissist that have nothing special about them that need attention and if not for being known as the label gay they would be known for nothing because of the lack of their goals, accomplishments, and overall character

> Hey GOYS

>a fag who holds constant regret.

>we almost fucked with every boy on our school.
>me and my best friend had lots of gay sex when we were 14-15.

>we weren't really gay

I would rape the blonde one up the ass so fucking hard.

Generally because they got molested. About half of all faggots were taught to be faggots.

>I bet every single one of you had some gay experience in their lives, if not, you didn't have a real childhood and are autistic.

One of these days I'm going to make a thread describing how age of consent and molestation laws cause generational leftism by forming passive, underachieving, and neurotic individuals. The absence of erotic affection in the early years makes kids believe that their body and personality are undesirable and so they turn to antifa.

They get sucked in.

Ok Freud.

THe chemicals in the water, it does it to the frogs too.

Nice meme.

Homosexual propaganda + cooties + horny kids + the idea of sexual interactions lacking consequences + Nambla style paedophiles + hormones in the water.
Somewhat ironically even the horny kids part is due to the modern diet. Puberty starts 13-15 in healthy white children but because of the modern diet it has been pushed right down to nigger tier at 8-11.

>me and my best friend had lots of gay sex
>we almost fucked with every boy on our school
I kind of hope you're joking man.

Ain't no Freud. Enforce age of consent for a tribe of bonobos and watch them dye their hair and start mauling each other.

>bro

>i never even considered gay sex with homies
>your gay
>your gay
>OP is a huge FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

I been gay since well forever. However no one in my family knew to I was 19 and meet my partner. (11 years together this July) I do think it is a choice but acting like a fucking fruit cake fairy is just Gay autism.

Im not gay i have a girlfriend

I just like some good boy pussy sometimes, my girlfriend joins us, she never fucks us in the act tho, shes just there so we don't seem too gay.

Also, fuck off, i know you had a dick or two, every living male on the planet had, i bet even the donald.

He has to be. As a faggot it is more normal to lose the v card in your late teens+. Also no one wants to be the gay guy in high school.

Once the LGBT children are done larping we will all come to the conclusion that anyone born gay has suffered from a birth defect likely caused by a parasitic infection. However this doesn't truly matter because no one cares about 'homosexuality' anymore, so quit being a faggot, k thx.

Your just trying to seem less gay. Most straight men have not had a dick just like a lot of gay dudes (myself included) have never had pussy.

Uhhh, nein, das ist gar nicht normal für einen so genannten Heterosexueller. Du bist 'n Schwuchtel, Schwuchtel.

OP is a fag.

These shills are pushing for some really bizarre teen gay sex threads now.

No.117381718

I think it's cause by childhood trama.

This cocksmoker is reinforcing the dialectic which allows LGBT cuckoldry to flourish. Throw cummies at him.

Question does he fuck you in the ass?

faggotry is represented by a rainbow, handily, because there are many different vectors to faggotry, parasitic infection is the most permanent vector. Trauma-based faggotry is a very deeply written psychological malignancy which happens in early childhood. Funny enough I believe these 'paths to faggotry' strongly correlated with certain character tropes in gay lit...the stereotypes are manifestations of the sickness.

So you think everyone is fucking everything? My sister never ate pussy, my best friend never fucked or sucked a cock, I never had pussy. My point is people should not assume everyone is having a bi orgy bs tumblr is trying to do with sex/gender.

Your prob right. I do wish more research would go in to this stuff. Hell in the 90's they where testing a drug that cures trannys.

GTFO Milo

You're quite the reactionary, aren't you? Would you really know if they had? Is it any of your business? It's more common than you know because no one intelligent wants to share that data with you. So, you know, chill the fuck out m8.

I can't stop laughing, is this real?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/RJxv8

I don't think you know what that word means and I am by no means worked up. My question was why are you assuming what people fucking everything with out evidence? Most stats say heteronfuck straight, homos fuck gay, bid fuck anything but turn straight when they want a family. As for the people closest to me yea I know their sex history.

>germany yes

absolutely fucking disgusting

>being this hylic
Sick skills, kiddo.

In most cases, by being victims of sexual abuse.

It's quite common. There are hundreds of accounts in Edward Brongersma's books detailing how homosexual relationships in youth tend to pleasantly and easily make way for loving heterosexual marriages.

I would personally not use that word tondiscribe myself and have no idea why you are using it in this discussion.

>Just look at them and how female they act, how they dress, how they look, disgusting.

>every fag is a fairy

sage

>invalid or expired

discord.gg/3MZMb

Being attracted to the same sex isn't natural.
Gay people shouldn't belong in our society

gen z will save the wor-

Curiousity. Nothing wrong with it. You experiment and figure out if its your thing or not with someone equally curious instead of letting father o'malley fill some kids mouth with his dick. You soon realize why there's so many fucked up gay people in the bible regions when they're predominantly attracted to older men which to me is an automatic red flag they've been mollested. I'm bi and fucked some dude who started squealing oh daddy... creepiest shit ever.

>How can people that young turn gay?

Gayness it's a fad. Notice how there's exponentially far more fags and trannies after the liberal kike media made it trendy. Being a gay sodomite or a tranny is as fake as being an emo or a punk.

>How can people that young turn gay?
At that age 11-13 i always got a raging boner when seeing girls my age when they started to grow tits, never boys.I have to admit, me and my best friend had lots of gay sex when we were 14-15.

Kek. Kraut, you flamer you.