BTFO ROMAN CAESARS WERE BLACK

SEPTIMIUS SEVERUS THE AFRICAN EMPEROR
>As should be obvious to anyone with any knowledge of Roman history, black people in generally were foundational in the demographics of Rome.
>Roman empire thus had many prominent black people, some being aboriginal Europeans,
>Rome actively sought out the Muurish Africans because they were the founts of knowledge, religion and culture.
>Engineering geniuses from Alexandria, from Thebes, Egypt and others from Kart Hadash, from Meroe, and Abbyssinia all flocked Rome
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/septimius-severus-the-african-muurish-emperor-of-rome-the-greatest-emperor-of-ancient-rome/

They can't keep getting away with this shit.

good for them. Why should I care?

>africaresource.com
ah yes

we wuz aboriginals n shiiiiiet

Because Rome was the longest lasting empire on the planet and it was multicucked

Proving pol is wrong forever and ever.

As an Italian, I can say that it is true.

Don't you dare to insult Caesar in such manner!

Yeah dudes he was so black when will these white bois learn

wuz

Does look like an Afro.

>source
>africaresoursce

really makes you think

So the Romans had their own Obama? Neat.

Here's him colorized

>Because Rome was the longest lasting empire on the planet and it was multicucked
>Proving pol is wrong forever and ever

I think empires are shitty things that shouldn't exist. The cycle of wealth and power concentration and collapse was done before Rome and it happened after and it will unfortunately continue.

I live in the US Empire. I wish it would collapse every day. It doesn't do me any good being a peon.

>www.africaresource.com

Must be 100% true

Kek, how? It's just curly hair, dumbass. You can still see it fall down to the sides, which doesn't happen with ape hair.

finishing of the imperial building projects.

Black Romans carved in stone

>Romans were black just give up

The army commanded by Septimius Severus in Pannonia was no odinary one. For one it was mostly composed of a corp of crack Muurish soldiers recurited in Mauritania and the Niger bend. They were all dreadlock soldiers. They were known as the Illyrian legions.

Your right I give up they were black

>engineering geniuses from Alexandria/Thebes
>black
getting real tired of this shit

>>illryia
>>in the balkans
>>black