Trump allocates $100m to Flint (RIP Michael Moore)

How the fuck will Michael Moore ever recover?

This guy has been begging since the start for relief to the Flint water crisis and even criticized his beloved Obama for not doing anything.

Now the person he hates most is quietly allocating 100 million dollars for the Flint crisis, despite the fact that the vocal left will still hate him

Oh well, Michigan is going red in 2020 now

Source:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/19/trump-epa-grants-michigan-100-million-to-fix-flints-broken-water-system/

cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/epa-100-million-flint/

Other urls found in this thread:

flintwaterstudy.org/2015/12/complete-dataset-lead-results-in-tap-water-for-271-flint-samples/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_and_Copper_Rule#Unusual_features_of_the_rule
flintwaterstudy.org/information-for-flint-residents/results-for-citizen-testing-for-lead-300-kits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for a second I thought that was Gabe Newell.

Slide thread!
#makeChinaBrown

pls no bully
Gabe did some great things for the world.

Michigan will be a red state for the next 4 Presidential election cycles. Trump just nailed the coffin on the Dems.
MAGA

Obama put the original order in with the EPA. They have already allocated 250million to help flint and they are going to be given another 100million now. Wow 350million to fix some plumbing in a shitty town. Really activates my almonds.

He looks like a fat woody allen.

why do federal tax dollars have to always be used to bail out liberals when they fuck up?

#EVERYTIME

Hillary always said we should break down walls and not build them. I guess Trump started with the blue one

>pic
kek
Trumpspreading

>Last May, former President Barack Obama pressed Congress for emergency funds for the city, which included the $100 million to repair Flint's water system. In December, Congress passed water infrastructure legislation to provide the money, which Obama promptly signed.

>"Trump allocates"

You lying fucking nigger. Please explain how Trump is at all involved in this? All he did was sit back and watch legislation Obama signed. Shit like this makes you realize how far Breitbart has sunk when they don't even make passing mention of the fact that this money is coming from legislation passed by the previous president.

Yeah, Trump allowed it to go through, but that's not the same as passing it himself.

TAKE IT BACK
NOW!

Someone link his response when it is available, so we can see how partisan he is.

He hasn't responded at all and it's been 2 days. This alone is proof enough that is wrong. Moore would be praising Obama if that was true but the reality is that the Flint crisis will be fixed under a Trump administration, so of course Michael Moore will keep his mouth shut and find something new to complain about such as
>muh immigrants

Water in flint is fine. Its only bad in 100 yo houses with bad pipes aka nigger shacks.

Watch some videos of our oversight committee. Some of these branches spend 75,000$ to build 25 bicycles.

the roman empire collapsed engaging in crap like this.

I suddenly realized that the whole issue of "manspreading" is the result of the US being made up of cheap bastards who try to save on every bit of travel comfort there is to be had.
Look at that picture. The seats are profiled so that they drop and get deeper towards the back. This profile means that it is difficult to sit on the edge of the seat, because the seat forces you to "fall in" all the way. But despite going all the way to the back of the seat your knees will still be some 5-10cm off of the seat edge. This is the only thing that makes such "spread" even possible. I can imagine people spread like that simply because they don't feel comfortable and/or secure in their seat, due to how thin it is. Thus spreading legs lets them "embrace" the seat edge for extra stability. If the seats were made properly, making them deeper then your knees would end up on the edge of the seat when you sit with your legs straight. Spreading your legs would be impossible, requiring you to push yourself away from the back of the seat (which is difficult with this seat profile as mentioned). Thus spreading on seats like this but deeper would be not only difficult but also physiologically painful to do, and maintain.

There you have it. Manspreading the result of urban transport designers being cheap shits and making seats too thin and tiny for a normal leg length person to sit in safely and comfortably.
I'm sure this spreading would be almost completely eliminated if the seats were made with a longer horizontal surface so that your legs didn't end up dangling freely like they do now.
But of course, it's always easier to blame the man...

bullshit. flints water went to hell in 2014. 2 years and they haven't gotten a dime. fuck obama and fuck the worthless epa. this is a big issue. public water in america shouldnt be making people retarded and it should have been FIXED during Obama's term.

Your autistic screeching will get you nowhere in life.

Underated

Biggest mistake fucking mistake giving niggers a million i hope the Gov tracks every fucking penny those niggers spend..

BTW how many white people live in flint? The majority of that money needs to go to them.

I'll speak plainly for brainlets. It's not the polluted water of the flint river, it is the hundred year old pipes in old houses with decrepit plumbing made of pure lead (shocking), in almost all instance it will be after the water meter in the customer owned piping. plumbing doesnt last forever. also, stories about this make it a point to intentionally leave out that the detected horrible lead levels
flintwaterstudy.org/2015/12/complete-dataset-lead-results-in-tap-water-for-271-flint-samples/
...were "first draw sample" and never a "flushed" sample - save for a few outlying data points. This only demonstrates the contamination occurs in pipes not accessible to the municipal water dept - areas they have no control over - at the worst hovels in the city. how exactly did they pick these 300 samples to hand deliver? i can picture the liberal environmental testers that were working 'pro-bono' ... walking around looking for the worst crack houses in the city...

oh and they set a go fund me
www gofundme com/flintstudyvt
These are the people who set off this fake news/science - look at that picture - they are all femenists, dykes, and cucks! and $150k? that is fucking insane - that budget they list is complete fiction - 300 water test kits @ $10 "cost"... and a few hours to write a paragraph explaining away any truthful reasons for it happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_and_Copper_Rule#Unusual_features_of_the_rule
discussion on this. yet, all of the news coverage on this leave the science, the real pollution source, the actual causes out, and present a dishonest scare tactic public warning in red and BOLD
flintwaterstudy.org/information-for-flint-residents/results-for-citizen-testing-for-lead-300-kits/ - read this and note they dont explain the difference between the sample types.

anyone living in an old house should make a habit of running the faucet for 2 minutes (or up to 5 minutes if highrise apartment.

... He was rooting for trump.

He won't recover. He's a sell out sucking dicks of globalists and big corpo now.

It's a big mistake, the niggers will keep voting Democrat but blame Republicans for all their problems somehow

But Trump did say he would help people who didn't vote for him, another promise hes keeping i guess