Did you ever meet a women you legitimately appreciate for her intellect?

Did you ever meet a women you legitimately appreciate for her intellect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-_ZYkP2EqE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_O'Donnell_(Canadian_football)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mom

Yes.

that nigga look like he slow af

tall niggas need to be lanky so they can keep up this nigga aint outrunning anyone

ooh

If by "appreciate for her intellect" you mean "absolutely astonished she wasn't COMPLETELY - fucking retarded" than yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-_ZYkP2EqE

my wife

Yeah

Girl I had a thing with in HS. She was pretty but also smart, however she always underplayed her intelligence.

She went on to drop out of College and party 24/7 ending up getting semi-fat

Would have married her if she didnt spaghetti on life

Plenty, but because of the nature of my work I invariably end up disagreeing with them about something I find obvious and important to my world view which ruins possibility of gf.

Damn soN

Sweet jesus could you imagine that giga nigga blocking you in football?

Literally not real. A guy built like that who could do 4.38 would be an all pro linebacker in the League.

holy shit roll quads to stop him
also jew slide thread

no

>4.38
Bull fucking shit

I did, when I was 14. Now that I think about it she was just being a pretentious hippy, but she was also very pretty, so my judgement was skewed.
Since then, no - I haven't meet a woman smarter than me and I think I'm a 29 y.o. retard.

Yes
Why?

Picture looks fake as fuck
Leave it to a jew to post this

First off, it says he runs a 4.3 40

Second, it's photoshopped.

>6' 11"

manlet

Yes, actually.

I haven't met her, but I have read her diary.

No, but I suspect the fact that my IQ is 148 to be part of the issue.

girlfriend in college was a math major and now works as an actuary

she got that weird 30 year old face now though so lol

Could this bunch of rems actually look any more obviously American?

>6'11"
>ripped as shit
>46" vertical

>decides to play football

complete fucking waste of talent.

Yes. Surprisingly enough, not all women are as retarded as the ones you see on the internet/tv. Most of them are left leaning though, because of how females (even the smart ones) tend to approach situations emotionally instead of logically. It's a shame.

Lexi "Taco" Belle

That is what happens when white people breed you lik livestock

My gf speaks 4 languages, loves shakespeare and old Italian movies, and she swallows

Uhm, i don't even want to know what that BBC would do to my pussy.

once
But she was all about playing a man, so scrapped.

I cared more about her ass though

The picture is fake, but even if it weren't the fact that this faggot never went pro suggests that he didn't actually have any talent to waste. If you can't go pro with those physical attributes, you have to suck really fucking bad.

fpbp

Pre red-pill on Jews I thought I did. One girl. She ended up aborted my child, then having a 2nd abortion 2 months later with another guy. Years later she told me that she aborted my kid because she slept with a black man and "if the baby came out black you would have known I cheated on you"

Since enlightenment every girl I've been with has been a dumb, impressionable thot. Without fail.

shit photoshop is shit

mmm, it's about time for another blacked thread

>777
Trips of truth. Women are sluts and jews like OP belong in an oven.

Oooooh

Yep.

She was a QT virgin, who I married.
Now she's a work from home programmer making mega money.

No, this image is not shopped.

You like him and other musclemen? Go on craigslist and get fucked, just don't tell me that black people are cool and hip, get it out of my face, I don't care.

Checked and drepreked :((( I know the feels leafbro , I blame the kikes

>this is the average night on Sup Forums

that pic is obviously shopped

here is the original

On occasion, but I've been repelled by girls with absolutely no intellect no matter how pretty she was.

ofc it's a leaf posting this

I have met plenty like this.

lol thats it? bruh im 7'3 420 lbs and run a 40 in 3 flat

>55 reps bench
what the fuck

this is the real 6'11 football player and he's white btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_O'Donnell_(Canadian_football)

I really don't want a woman as smart as me. It would get annoying after a while.
I just want a woman that can take good care of children, and be loyal to our family.

I thought I did. My current girlfriend gets great grades and can talk with me about a lot of things, but she just completely drops the ball when it comes to politics or anything that is "Being mean!11 :'(". She'll go through her emotions before her brain. So no, I've never met an intelligent women, frankly I don't think they exist. I think men's brains just simply work different.

>woman
>intellect

Its a shoop

yes, once

Wait, is lexi fat now?

Yes. Being around a woman you can't talk to gets old incredibly fast.

Impregnate my ass user-kun

Once.

Gonna need a fat girl for that

No, but I tell them this all the time

awww, that's nice

Have never met an intellectually stimulating woman.

Now that I think about it, haven't met many men either.

We're in the end times.

Not even my kindergarden teacher

>that cute belly

women don't realize there's a good level of belly in between stick and whale

Literally only one, ever.
And she was a purebred ashkenazi jew who lived in a mansion with her doctor mom and lawyer dad.
She had dropped out of college and was neurotic as hell.
I was madly in love with her after one date, kissed her goodnight, and never heard from her again.

jesus christ, grandpa is a machine of destruction

it makes that moment in which he fires I don't know what gun whilst laughing like a maniac even more scary

Many women who are funny are also intelligent. Lena Dunham, Amy Schrumer, Sarah Silverman... the list is practically endless.

women plz leave

No. But I'm probably in the top 1% of human intellect. Out of the couple dozen women I've been with, there were 2-3 who I thought were decently intelligent. But none who I thought were actually up to my level. Too bad. The 2-3 who were smart were BY FAR the most fun to be with. It's not even close. The only exception is that I was with one girl who was average intelligence, but I had really good sexual chemistry with her/similar kinks, and the sex was so good that everything else didn't matter. But other than that one exception, the smart girls were the best to be with even though they weren't the most physically attractive out of the women I've been with.

Intellect is overrated. If you're not a dumbass baffoon you can practically learn everything that holds enough interest.

Wisdom on the other hand...

What does that list have to do with being funny or intelligent?

Cattle are imo one of humanity's greatest achievements. Apparently all domestic cattle can be traced back over 10,000 years to a small group of 1,500 head of stock in northern Iraq/southern Turkey.

I really like your ID