My teory - CIA on Sup Forums

What if all those anti EU memes here is just USA way to divide EU?

Look at it for a minute

>US is losing their dominance to EU and China
>CIA is on Sup Forums, everyone know it
>All USA posters are and always were against EU, even befor migration crisis

What if it is all governed to fuc Europeans up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE
youtu.be/PF8mzzM7LuE?list=PLCXh2atf8Ej_NoJrICGi8wpHoZUocfjNz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking up with big gov is good because lil gov is more ez to destroy

Please, get some rest. You are so tired, look at all that you have wrote. Get some rest, log-off Sup Forums for a little while and have a good, productive sleep. Remember how good it feels to sleep and stretch out? Yes you do. Get some rest, I am so sorry but I am going to sleep now.

>t. Poland :D
It's always Poles and Romanians who love the EU. I wonder why.

People opposed the Union even before the migration crisis because we could see what a fucking bad idea it would be to centralize power of the sovereign nation states to the federalist bureacrats in Brussels. Oh, we could not had possibly known that the openly pro-federalist people would actually enforce federalist politics and try eradict national identities with shipping refugees in. You're refugee-free for now Pooland, but don't think it's permanent. You will become BROWNED too. If the EU remains to exist.

Oh please, shill

>divide eu

the eu is a division.

rollin

maybe people who grew up under the ideals of freedom don't understand why any country would give up their sovereignty willingly.

instead of sucking the EU's dick, maybe you could argue a United States of Europe that operates like ours. or rather operates like how ours should with a functioning 10th amendment.

Hahahaha

What is wrong with you?

Nobody like the (((EU))) except former gommunist countries that want it for gibs

The beat, the EU, is dead

Shitty theory. EU is shit. Europe would be stronger without EU.

How dare you

It's true fa m, individual EU members' economies would be stronger and countries could negotiate between eachother on an equal footing.

The EU is a pretty shitty thing for every Western European country, because we have to sink endless amounts of money into the rest. We have shitty regulation, like you need to let companies Europe wide apply to your building and other projects and basically Chose the somewhat cheapest, which mostly means bad results. Everyone gets the refuggees, because the can travel free through Europe. I don't see, why it is worth preserving it.

The migrant crisis killed the EU. It could have reformed, now it has to die.

>countries could negotiate between eachother on an equal footing.

Small countries would be able to between eachother, meanwhile Germany, France, the UK, the US and China would dominate all those smaller countries.

Or maybe were just fucking tired of paying for everyone else to live. I am my taxes shouldn't go to funding other countries, it should go to my country.

>US is losing their dominance to EU
That is incorrect.

>What if all those anti EU memes here is just USA way to divide EU?

Of course it is, newfag!
And it's a good thing for the European people.
currently:
> Massive braindrain from europoor countries
> Germans have to pay the debt of all european countries
> US investments, secured by the german taxpayer
> Massive anti-white (((bureaucracy))) in Brussels
> EU leaders former (((communists))), who dont care about european culture, race at all

Yes, it will be hard for a short term, but right now only a small (((elite))) profits. People need to stay in their EU countries and build them, immigration should be hard to force the kike leadership to promotive native childbirth...

well the USA made the UK leave europe so somthing they alredy achived

>US is losing their dominance to EU and China

>U.S. is global hegemonic military
>U.S. has global hegemonic culture
>U.S. has largest economy by far

we are undisputed in hard, soft, and economic power. In what measurable way is the U.S losing ground?

rolling

Fuck the EU, you square-headed glue-sniffing subhuman

>US losing dominance to China
>When half their exports are selling cheap plastic shit to us and their economy would fall apart if that stopped

The" migrant crisis" comes from the "arab spring".

A benevolent revolution for muh democracy.

Examples of memes? I'm not in Euro-centric threads.

sounds like something american intelligence agencies would do
always wondered why burgers keep telling me to kill Merkel even though it wouldn't solve a single problem

kek

Because we thrive in chaos. That said, OP is making the mistake of thinking the CIA represents the interests of the US and not the globalist elites.

Your country is still a puppet and will be until 2099. We control your media and education. Make sure you stay brainwashed

Boys, I think he's trying to use the reverse shillology on us, making us question ourselves and in turn divide us. Keep in mind what Corneliu said when reading threads like these.

Most main stream media and politicians were openly anti Brexit and are pro EU. Pol does not represent us interests.

Actually the CIA is extremely pro-EU and likely killed this journalist for exposing them:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE

The reason why they love the EU is that it facilitates NATO expansion. They also promote the browning of Europe because it makes Europe weaker. The ultimate goal of the globalists and American deep state is to unite Europe into a weak and ineffectual superstate. They are also particularly hell bent on destroying Germany.

I know this is totally off topic, but could someone please forward me the /x/ related creepy pasta about this pilot? I remember reading about it a while ago and never saw it again.

Plz

k

good

awe.

>>US is losing their dominance to EU and China
top kek

Shnibbidy Shnabiddy cunt

youtu.be/PF8mzzM7LuE?list=PLCXh2atf8Ej_NoJrICGi8wpHoZUocfjNz

Rolling

CIA is pro-EU. Because EU is pro-globalism.

only good post in thread

The EU deserves to die for destroying European history and race

>Poland
>Leeching from Germoney and France
>Pro EU

Fuck you. Thank to the (smart) UK, there will be less money for easternians beggars.

You're on the right track, Poland. An actual right winger who cares for the well being of whites in Europe would want a unified Europe under a right wing government, much like what happened with the US.

Someone who doesn't give a fuck about them and is anxious that his shitty union is about to be dethroned will shitpost aggressively against the EU, regardless if there are refugees or not. He doesn't care for the EU, nor the people inside it. He cares for his own wage, and it will remain high as long as the European ones are low.

When Obama, a leftist mixed muslim, won the first term, no one promoted separatism and dissent against the powerful union. When Obama won the second, no one claimed that certain states should secede before they're brainwashed into mixing below 60%.