wtf i hate ICE now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0
heeeeeeeeyyeeeeeeeeah.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>enforcing the law is a political agenda

>undocumented
>no criminal record

Looks like they won't have a clean criminal record for long.

>complaining criminals got arrested

Howard Dean is a joke and has been a joke since at least 2004
youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

Looks like their plans were put...
on ICE.

Can't see you Carlos.

sage the undocumented

how about we see your papers Carlos

>no Carlos

What the fuck? Did ICE get him too?

Too dumb to read the reason for deportation.

>Undocumented

Education is wonky there i see

Also

>No criminal record

Now they have

btfo

>Howard dean
WHOOOOEEEARGH

heeeeeeeeyyeeeeeeeeah.ytmnd.com/

Keyword: Undocumented

ICE ICE BABY

I wish we could meme a sexy female ICE agent into a celeb

>Illegal political movement leaders advertising to other illegals

So, people that don't fucking belong in this country, trying to undermine its laws, its tax payers and its people, promoting others to do the same?

Should be shot to be honest senpai, for treason against the nation.

>Violated border
>No criminal record
Purest doublethink. Remind me why do communists assume 1984 is about evil drumpf again?

Illegals think they can doggy paddle across our border and start pushing us around

I will bitch slap those mother fuckers across the face with a tortilla so hard they cry out in pain

>with no criminal record
Why don't these people understand that it's crime to be in the country illegally therefore a crime has in fact been committed???

Don't stop there! Deport all the Massholes, Connecticunts, and Jew Yorkers too.
MAKE VERMONT GREAT AGAIN

>no criminal record
>he himself in the same breath admit they are (criminal) illegal immigrants.

Are people really this stupid? Didn't they play what came first the chicken or the egg as a child?

First comes the criminal behavior(illegally migrating to the US) then comes the criminal record. Jesus Christ.

Latitude 32.299507
Longitude -64.790337
DMS Lat 32° 17' 58.2252'' N
DMS Long 64° 47' 25.2132'' W
UTM Easting 331,433.26
UTM Northing 3,575,042.12
UTM Zone 20S
Elevation (m) 11 m
Elevation (f) 36 feet
Category Islands

>illegal immigrants
>no criminal record

Just because they hadn't been caught yet.

Your fudge word "undocumented" no longer works, by the way. Everyone knows that undocumented = illegal.

Gonna have to come up with another evasive term!

mexico reannexing Tejas fucking when

>illegal alien slide thread

Sage

bump

>be in country illegally
>openly and proudly broadcast that fact
>expect immigration authorities to ignore you because ???

>Undocumented leaders
>Illegally entered country
>No criminal record
WEW
E
W

Be sure to report all ILLEGAL immigrants to 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423).

Wouldn't it be better to grant undocumented immigrants citizenship?

I played hockey with Howard deans son in high school. He was arrested for breaking into barre country club and stealing booze

>Wouldn't it be better to reward criminals?
Are you retarded?

>t t they are based
>t t they will vote republican

see the blue areas of texas

>with no criminal record
>undocumented illegals

LOL, they have a criminal record by existing in this country.

In the long term, them counting on >muh popular vote will pay off tho

Keep in mind that current electoral college vote dominance of red states will suffer severe blow after the 2020 census

i mean fucking commiefornia will get a huge boost

>undocumented leaders
>immigrant rights
the RightThink buzzwords are really starting to piss me off lately

Why? Coz you are big fat faggot?!? THEY ARE ILLEGAL FOR FUCK SAKES THEY NEED TO GO!
GOSH PPL ARE DUMB WITH THIS ISSUE

>tfw lived in VT all my life but born in MA
I'll never be pure.

>Wouldn't it be better to allow thieves to keep the goods they've stolen?

you probably want to delete this if it's true

pretty close to doxxing yourself

>when a fascist makes you not break the law

And Democrats wonder why they lost

>Law breakers try to help fellow law breakers break the law even more
>They dindu nuffin

How can anyone other than children believe this crap? Are liberals truly this stupid or are they just pretending?

>undocumented leaders of immigrants right
people trying to give illegals more freedom and rights, and have working citizens pay for it? Not on the Donald's watch.

>wetback neighbors aren't back after 4 days
>dog keeps crying, I just throw it corn tortillas
did they get the boot? kek

>They're gonna go back the Juarez and Mexico City. Then they're gonna go back to Tijuana and Cozumel!

>EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to give it water. If no one is taking care of it and it has no food/water please call animal services.

Yoooow

Please rescue that pupper user, make sure it has water as well

YEAAAAAAARRGH?

Checked and illegally underrated.

>political agenda
what would you call this anons?

>undocumented leaders of immigrant rights
Fifth column tier right there

No

you have to go back

UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT IS CRIMINAL WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

No I'm not. I just feel like it would be better to give these people citizenship like how it was back then, when immigrants come to this country for free. There should also be a background check and five years to register to vote

Heh

>No criminal record
>""""undocumented""""
pick one fagit

OH AND LETTING ANYONE WALTZ OVER THE FUCKING BORDER TO SHIT OUT DEM VOTERS ISNT POLITICAL???

GO SCREAM MORE FAGGET

>undocumented immigrant,
>not illegal alien.
This is why those who want to control language are dangerous.
One of the above clearly sounds like a criminal and the other sounds very innocent.

How is it criminal? Please explain

Forcing the media to switch from "illegal immigrant" to "undocumented" was one of the sneakiest bits of psychological manipulation the left has managed so far. It allows them to conflate illegal and legal immigration so if you're against the former you're also against the latter and therefore a racist in the eyes of the easily misled. Undocumented immigrants by their very nature are criminals as they are here illegally.

"Undocumented" is the same as unwanted?

>undocumented immigrants
>no criminal record

Well yeah, that's why they're still in the country. If they had a criminal record, they'd have been deported.

>"illegal immigrant"
This term itself is psychological manipulation

> Arresting criminals is a political agenda

Well I mean you'd technically have to be arrested and charged first for it to be on the record, no?

>DEA detains three cocaine lords with no criminal record. DEA seems to have a political agenda.

There is literally nothing wrong with being against both legal and illegal immigration.

Immigration should always only come with the consent of the people who already live in the host country and never at their expense.

Felony trespass/invasion. Any other country you are jailed or killed for this violation

how is breaking the law criminal?

Well said fellow white man

Wouldn't it be better to have free immigration and end the welfare state and put things back to the way things were back then?

>treason
>not citizens
It's actually more of an act of war

I'm going to have to deport your meme.

She wouldn't have suffered domestic abuse if she wasn't in the country.

You can't have open borders. You could literally have a foreign army move in and occupy your country. We have an immigration process that needs to be followed. People who come here legally want to assimilate and become Americans. Those who come here illegally typically don't want to assimilate and work here for a few years and move back to their shithole country because USD$ is worth way more than their over inflated currency

Funny how I didn't hear a peep when the DOJ and IRS were used as political enforcement tools for the better part of 8 years.

It's not because you're living in a new country for a better life

How come all of Europe doesn't have border fences in every country?

Please do. Send the MA fags back to MA, make them suffer for their what they did. It's the only way they'll learn.

t. MA fag

Because their physically connected neighbors aren't shit people from shit countries coming in to spread their shit ways and make their countries shit.

They might want to invest in a sea wall between themselves and North Africa/the turkroaches though.

>the days back then
That's impossible, ending the welfare state is a good idea, but there's already so many people working by adding beaners we are flooding the job market and we already have a problem with unemployment among citizens.

>here illegally
>no criminal record

pick one

>three undocumented leaders
>undocumented
>no criminal record

When did we stop using the term illegal alien? Why do you people keep calling them migrants, refugees, rapefugees, etc?

It's not theft because you're stealing food and possessions for a better life.

It's not a rape because you're starting a family with a genetically stable woman for a better life

It's not home invasion because you're in a better structure for a better life

It's not tax evasion/drug dealing because you're gaining more money for a better life

Top jejjies

>undocumented
key word

Its almost like they're doing what they said they're going to do

Why would a foreign army move in and occupy the US? Since we have the biggest army in the world and free immigration would be a better chance to give people an opportunity, but if they break the law they should be deported

We live in a fucked up world when people get upset that a law enforcement agency upholds the law.

They're undocumented, therefore they don't have a criminal record. Now at least they have a criminal record that is a document, just not the right one to remain in the country.

Sure, let's reward criminals and promote a voting block that will consistently vote to remain leeches.
Let's slap everyone that has put in the effort to abide by the laws and be a legal immigrant too. There's a reason most gen 0 immigrants hate illegals and their spawn.