DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

I love sweetie posting

Then why isn't she president?

same. It's actually comfy :3

wtf?? can johanns splif ever recover from this???

Nobody liked Trump

The only people that voted for him were the same people that vote Republican every election regardless of who is running. Karl Marx could run as a Republican and get the same amount of votes Trump got.

Yet, Hillary managed to alienate 10s of millions of voters that voted for Obama twice in a row. The DNC handed this election to Trump by nominating a dying old literal witch of the globalist cabal.

Sad

it reminds me of how my RP friends talk with me

You need an education cupcake.

This. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

City people all voted for Hillary.

all I can think when I see these shareblue posts is that there is a fat ugly feminist getting paid less than minimum wage to get made fun of on the Internet

Makes me feel pretty good

>The DNC handed this election to Trump by nominating a dying old literal witch of the globalist cabal.
Sorry sweetie, but Hillary was going to be the DNC nominee regardless of what. It was "her turn", after all.

You really think Sanders ever had a chance?

It's 90% trolls

please don't fall for this nufags

Gr8 b8, i r8 8/8
I expect this kind of shit posting from strayan, not from fovela monkeys.

>Muh six million votes

executive order 142 - hillary won
yawn

lads, remember to write "sage" in the option field

LOL

An aids infested Brazilian shill post

same here
>um like try again sweetie

>doesn't understand the EC
>thinks HRC ever had a chance

Please kill yourself and help clear the gene pool because you're a fucking idiot

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>ywn have a sexual confident liberal bitch talk down to you and call you sweetie after hate sex

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE

>muh six million

Oh so Hillary is president then? I thought Trump won :(

Apparently all you do is lie... When tf did you vote for Trump when you're not American?

Don't you have enough problems in your shithole of a country to not worry about our country?

Every fucking day I see this same post.

>if you lose the election, you win

really noggin my joggin.

Oh shit. Was that Trudeaus plan? Make everyone think if he loses he wins so they won't try to win and he gets elected forever?