Tell me about estonia, what is this country?

Tell me about estonia, what is this country?

The jews don't like it very much

>a fucking forest
Estonian-Lebanese-Canadian alliance soon.

/comfy/ little country that had the economy on par with Finland before we got liberated by gommies, that is now developing fast with a tech-oriented economy and is 99.8% white.

Our new conservative party which is anti-immigration, pro christian values, ethnic nationalist, supported Trump and Brexit openly, is 4th in support and has some seats in the parliament is growing fast these days.

Mind that, we are still pretty much a eastern european country despite all the memes and life can be pretty rough if you cannot secure a white collar job for yourself.

>99.8% white

only if you consider Russians "white".

A shithole where stoned people live

>Our new conservative party which is anti-immigration, pro christian values, ethnic nationalist, supported Trump and Brexit openly, is 4th in support and has some seats in the parliament is growing fast these days.

Let's hope you will get yourselves out from eu and nato asap, lol

russians are white, though
I know they can be degenerate white trash sometimes who can't manage to learn estonian language, but calling them niggers is going full retard. Unlike the shitskins, you can perfectly well intergrate a russian into estonian society.

How come you do so good at tests?

naw NATO is good for eesti. Russia doesn't care about the clay but if it was free they might one day flip a coin and go for it with no NATO protection for eesti

I don't think russia would be interested about estonia even they wouldn't be in nato as long estonians are impossible to integrate to russia. Of course without eu estonia don't have economy, which makes it easy to grab.

I agree, we need military alliances with the west, the last thing I want is to live under russian rule, and I will not let anybody to convince me otherwise, no matter how pozzed the west may become.

a baltic place below suomi where fairies live, home to princess kerli

>princess kerli
what, did she finally made it big in burgerland??

she was on tim burton's alice and wonderland soundtrack, wrote demi lovato's skyscraper, and has influenced lady gaga so I'd say yes

It's the country with the most beautiful flag on Earth.

thank you leaf

heard about that indeed, I am just amazed to find a burger who has heard about her, I thought only estonians know about her career in the america

Estonia or Moldova. Who is whitest?

Estonia is ok.

The flag is what the country looks like

You are blu and red?

It's Finland-lite.

It's little Finland

Ayy massachusetts represent! Although if I ever took this test I probably did shitty on it