Is he the greatest debater of our lifetime?

Is he the greatest debater of our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ooyl0
youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY&
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/Jaezus91
twitter.com/ssgomad/status/843115333120593927
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T
>I'm going to go play LoL now
Ass was eternally blown the fuck out.

certainly the embodiment of internet 2.0 aka false hopes of usenet era scrutinized under harsh light of high def video and audio.

in the future, nobody will read, nobody will care for anything other than memetic phrasings and pavlovian-effect video content.

shill fuck off

>great debater

He literally has no idea what hes talking about 90% of the time, and when someone actually gets a good point against him he gets triggered and changes the subject...

hes pretty handsome isnt he

absolutely

what is it like having someone else think for you?

Could you be more forced tard. Destiny(loser alias) sucks ass. He was destroyed by Sargon. Like completely made to whimper like a child. Nuff said, thanks for coming out now fuck off.

Maybe in Britain he has an 8/10 face but most places he's not more than a 6.

He has the physique of a gamer type. Skinnyfat weakling too.

That's not Christopher Hitchens.

Saged, hidden, reported, uninstalled, anheroed.

>lives in Omaha
>has the ballls to tell anyone else that blacks are just like anyone else and that Hispanic immigration isn't producing negative effects in our society

It's like Jared Taylor said, "It's like people in the desert trying to educate eskimos about snow"

>It's like people in the desert trying to educate eskimos about snow"

streamable.com/ooyl0

hur dur you said something I disagree with on twitter COME ON MY LIVE STREAM where you have never debated someone that way in your life and I've been doing it for years and I'm sure we'll have a fair discussion where I point out and zero in on your tiny mistakes and misrepresent your philosophy entirely.

Here's a video of him debating someone who actually knows what they're doing, and it's a two hour schooling session

youtube.com/watch?v=UNw1kt_MyoY&

makes good point when whites argue "muh culture"

No he is homo

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Sargon rekt him a couple days back. If you can't defend a position against him, you can't hardly defend it at all.
That's why he limits himself to debating LITERAL 15 YEAR OLDS,

Because western culture is superior. You can't show me any culture that surpasses it.

Islam is an underdeveloped religion that has no place in our current society.

If he's wrong it should be easy to prove him wrong.

If you're right it should be easy to prove yourself right.

You or your butthurt e-celebs can't do either of these things. What does that tell you?

Using his middle class upbringing or the fact he lives in Omaha as an argument means you consider anecdotal evidence is valid. This is why your ilk is not equipped for logical debate.

Average Sup Forums poster is trying to debate him right now.

>Average
Nah
C'mon user, give the board some credit

I think it's this guy

twitter.com/Jaezus91

>Destiny: Is your wife a nazi?
>No she's a jew I'd be surprised
>Destiny: I've heard of stranger things
>Her family was murdered during the holocaust
Kek

I wish the kike manlet Shapiro would debate him just so we can see Destiny lose so badly that all these idiotic shill threads about him stop popping up.

What he does isn't even debate. A debate has rules. He and some other internet personality just talk over each other until someone gets frustrated and quits.

What are you guys huffing.

He looks like what he is, a pale little beta.

If you think great debate consist of some guy doing a subpar John Moschitta Jr. impression, then yeah, he's awesome.

a debate also usually doesn't involve talking over your opponent repeatedly and doing the Autist Shuffle whenever you get cornered in your own logic

It is easy to prove him wrong. But debate is more a like a craft than it is "proving your case". Destiny said many things that were just retarded in his "debate" with jontron. Like "communism is just an economic structure"
Fucking KEK

It IS easy.

On a racial level, crime stats speak for themselves.

On an economic level, I'm not going into it here but if his solution were employed there would be no point hiring immigrant labour in the first place because it would have literally 0 benefit in terms of profit margin.

he knows how to use rat tricks in debates and doesn't come off as actually wanting to come to a general agreement, but rather
>I know I'm right no matter what this guy says
and will then use mental back flips even when he at times corners himself, then just sighs and summarizes the opponent as being ignorant in an attempt to get himself out of the corner.

also his fucking head is huge compared to his body, he's literally a smug nu-male and the perfect example of what happens when you spend all your time playing video games

if he debated peterson or hitches he would cry like a bitch afterwards.

They weren't even talking about communism. Why do you people keep bringing that up? How did it hurt his argument or strengthen Jontron's argument? It's almost as if it's completely irrelevant.

>It IS easy, it's just that every hack in the alt-right can't do it.

its hard to prove him wrong because he denies all evidence that he is wrong. Destiny has the emotional intelligence of a 4 year old and refuses to come to a consensus over anything.

in their latest debate, Sargon laid out plenty of valid arguments and evidence that should sway any reasonable persons mind, but Destiny simply refused to accept statements that should be obvious to anyone and instead makes incredibly ignorant statements like "no one wants to be a construction worker."

>refused to accept statements that should be obvious
lol the definition of not an argument.

he already cried like a little bitch after losing horribly to Ape and Sargon

They do do it, you just don't listen because you don't care.

>If he's wrong it should be easy to prove him wrong.
you just proved you didn't watch any of those recent debates. he was proven wrong multiple times with stats and then he would brush it off and at times even say
>well I'm sure there are many contradicting stats
he legit holds his ears and goes "lalala I'm not listening" when anyone makes a point.

It is and was easy to prove him wrong.
We have proved ourselves right.
Sargon has proved him wrong tons of times.
He doesn't take into account the places where immigrants have caused negative effects on the economy. He goes to places that have great economy, like California, and says "A lot of immigrants are there, how come the economy is so great?"
It's not because of them, and immigrants went there because the economy was great.

>autistic shill
streamable.com/ooyl0

I want this solely to see all of Lowtestiny's fancucks commit suicide. I don't even like Ben but I know he'd destroy this fag

I don't give a fuck, I was just demonstrating how dumb he is. If he actually says "communism is just economics" and its not relevant to the conversation at hand that just makes him more retarded. I'm not implying it stregthened Jon's argument.

He also just threw out some batshit crazy statements without backing them up like how there is "nothing going on" with the migrant crisis. He obviously have taken too many blue-pills. Look up new years eve sexual assault, just one of MANY examples.

so you think it's true that absolutely no one prefers blue collar work over white collar work?

>what if you fuck someone and that you find out they're a Nazi afterwards?
BONUS STAGE

Destiny has really opened my eyes to how uneducated, misinformed, and idiotic most alt-right/right-wingers really are. He has won every debate against all the famous right-wing advocates he has come up against and even made most of them salty as hell, like Jim and Ape. He even managed to stop Naked Ape in less than 30 minutes in his debate and has shown how immature Ape really is. Really? Shut up, shut up, shut up? Pathetic. Now I'm back to being a Leftie, because it is the logical, rational position to take, thanks to Destiny. Sup Forums is just a bunch of cucks with the illusion of rationality, morality, and sanity.

A master debater

Just watched his debate with Ryan Dawson. For the record, Dawson may well have lied about everything and he still won, here's why...
>I think
>I feel like
That is not a good position to argue from.

What is it about spics and pedophilia. What a fuckin weirdo

well said leaf

I want the twitter of this autist

Why does anybody believe Destiny is a good debater?

Every time he feels he is losing ground and the opponent is making solid points he interrupts them and goes:

OKAY!OKAY!OKAY! DUDE!!! DUDE!!!! BUT DO YOU LIKE....[insert argument] NO! BUT! [insert argument]

That is Destiny...your "winner" of debates.

Nah, I will go into it.

Destiny's lone standing argument which I haven't heard refuted fully live (Partially by Ape) is Economic.

Basically that low-skilled labour isn't a burden because the profit made by their productivity can be taxed in order to support the people put out of work by wage competition.

But think about it, now that corporation is having it's profit margins eaten into in order to pay for the people it just fired, it might as well pay their salary in the first place and retain the original productivity for the profit margin it now has.

So in order to preserve profit margins created by illegals, corporations must oppose additional taxes in order to redistribute wealth.

LowTestiny is a retard.

>Sup Forums thinks Destiny is a retard and is horrible at debating
>literally blows out 80 percent of people that go on his stream

Really makes you think

LIKE COME OWN DWOG DO YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS CHOOSE TO BE LAZY AND UNEDUCATED? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT WAY? NO FUCKING WAY, DWOG, COME THE FUCK ON. I USED TO CLEAN CARPET FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR. I'M SORRY, WHAT BUDDY?

Pretty much this, he single handedly dragged me out of this echo-chamber
The board is literally all misinformation and confirmation bias so you never have your views challenged
When someone comes along and calls you out you're completely blind sided and it makes you seriously reflect on your beliefs

I know right? I just donated $5 to help support him so he can put these nazis in their place? Wanna match my donation bro?

We should go to Neogaf and ditch these right wing retards

the guy debating him right now is stupid as fuck

martni shrekli that guy he talked about middle east? and jim destroyed him

alt righters are dumb
twitter.com/ssgomad/status/843115333120593927

oppose additional taxes that redistribute wealth

>I was just demonstrating how dumb he is.
You didn't do that though. You're basically freaking out because he said "what's wrong" with something that has negative connotations in capitalist societies. You're literally just being PC.

There's nothing wrong with asking the question "what's wrong with communism" or any other thing that people with small minds are programmed to simply accept. Think for yourself, famm.

I'm making the same argument here that any rational race realist or anybody on your side with a controversial viewpoint would make, and you're all reacting like any SJW would.

Don't forget to donate to show support. Plus it'll make all these nerds mad

>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
is this the best Sup Forums has to offer?

No, that would be Shkreli and Dawson.

destiny wants to sex a pupper

ad hominem and strawmaning is the best Sup Forums can offer

Who else r/Destiny here? REPRESENT!

I think the swedcuck was trying to say it's retarded to ask the question "what's wrong with communism" when everyone knows what's wrong with communism and how it doesn't work.

Destiny probably said it by accident because he wants to get a response right away and the last thing he heard must be part of his next response.

I just want to make sure, have you watched the videos? Alot of people that spout this "shutupshutup" thing from naked ape actually sounds like a reasonable point. I honestly thought so as well, but i watched the video. No not just a few minutes, THE WHOLE VIDEO. You can clearly see that after ten minutes after the shutup thing, RapeApe starts to corner Destiny by having more knowledge than the crux of his own argument. Turning Destinys study against him. Crushing his points then MOVING ON TO CRUSH OTHERS. This is when destiny tried to say "your not equipped to have this conversation. Also outright apealing to authority blatantly ASFTER RapeApe called him out on that 6 times in the video. I can only understand people like you spreading this narrative that destiny won only on the basis of you havnt watched the whole video. You havnt seen destiny panick google trying to save his argument, his body language and tone getting hostile as his debate came crumbling down.

And dont even get me started on how debate etiquet. You honestly think Destiny hasnt done things like SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP? I assure you there is many videos where destiny cant help but be hostile and sperg out. While i don't condemn him on his emotional outbreaks, everyone has emotions. I condemn people like YOU.

Keep trying to defend this behavior instead of accepting the truth of the situation. Destiny was wrong and got worried, he quit before he lost more support from his fans. The first time he quit even though he dealt with much, MUCH worse people in terms of etiquette.

Honestly YOU are the reason people hate leafposters

What are sargon of akkad's political views? i dont really know much about him just curious before i watch a debate with him

The guy literally said to his suicidal friend that it is up to him wether he wants to do it or not and that he respects his decision.
The guy is a sociopath.

He has a massive fucking planetoid for a head somehow gravitationally bound to a child's frame if it were from a Pixar film. That webm of him tilting around in his chair like a sperg was actually his immense cranium's magnetic poles reversing themselves.

This is all you need to see. Anyone who ignore this video is purposefully obscuring evidence to protect their precious little worldview. Dawson smashed dat ass all day long and people with their double digit IQs will lean on the Jontron "debate" as some milestone.

Destiny is a fast talking hack and it's clear that the intellectual dwarves that are his dickriding fans are terrified of being woken up to the reality that for as much as they hate the: "stupid alt-right", the new left is a den vacant of an semblance of cohesive thought or insight. They hide from what hurts them and parade around what elevates them, simply that.

Also Germany and Britain should be nuked until they stop appearing on this site, horrible people.

>1 post by this ID

exactly, why bother trying to fix a problem when you could just not create the problem in the first place.

Also, does Destiny actually think corporations are going to pay these taxes, that they won't just move elsewhere?

You guys really should donate though

*sniffs finger*

this peanut butter part of the conversation is fucking awesome

OH BOY
Sup Forums morality god over here
kill yourself you cuck fuck

Classical Liberal, think center-left.

Are you trolling? That isn't what I'm getting at you half-wit. I'm saying he is retarded for thinking "communism is just an economic structure". The statement is false, not true, retarded. Destiny made a number of statements that are untrue. I don't know how else to put this to you.

Why do libshits from reddit think they can come to Sup Forums and call people "cuck" as if they ever had ownership of a phrase literally invented here

>it's autism then

Seriously though, he has a kid to feed, please donate.

God damn he's got the body of a child.

the absolute madman

fucking neck yourself doggy I've been here since /new/ was hijacked by storm fags
go back to /r/thedonald
C
U
C
K

you are what you eat

>LEAF
kys

Then he should get a JOB!

>I don't think you're making the argument in good faith DAWG
>So you're basically saying that x is y, even though it clearly isn't
>*refusing to refute the central point intensifies*
>I guess we will never agree on this
>Why not push women to construction work as well? "I dont want anyone doing these jobs DAWG even though someone has to do them BUT I DONT WANT ANYONE TO DO THEM DAWG LETS MOVE ON WHATEVER WHO CARES"
>[insert starcraft economy logic here] "more workers will get us more vespene gas its just logical"
>*distant autistic screeching when proven wrong*

Well leafed, leaf

Most of his words were "I CAN'T or I don't know what you mean"

deestines himself said he dose not have a political preference because he feels the people will "attack his view" fuking pussy.

>tfw muh feels

You're missing the point (probably deliberately). Destiny argues from some mythical moral high ground in his debate videos, but in reality he's just another piece of shit like the people he seems to think he's above.

Why would you even want to debate this retard?
He'll NEVER admit he's wrong or uninformed about a certain subject.
And his liberal followers are the exact same.
They're all exactly like the current MSM.
They'll NEVER admit defeat/being wrong.

Why bother trying to debate/convince a literal brick wall?