Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Institute_for_Near_East_Policy
youtube.com/watch?v=sVxHx4E0SXM
youtube.com/watch?v=VO8_nnycWIY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_Affairs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last i checked our civilization runs on oil.

oil is worth fighting for, you fucking idiot.

you drive a car? exactly. so if we have to send the army over to the middle east and have them kill a billion sand niggers to secure that oil, that's fine by me.

We should start investing in biofuels and synthetic petroleum. This "mine it out of the ground" thing is getting us into unnecessary wars.

Depends on the war and time period.

Hell, the war against ISIS today could be argued to be one of the most morally justifiable wars of the past few decades. Disregarding the larger socio-political forces that are driving the middle eastern conflicts at a larger scale, actually being a soldier fighting to rid the world of ISIS is a pretty honorable position

Discuss

dont forget your tinfoil hat

Shell bought the rights to a patent to a battery that could make an electric car run 100-200 miles before running out, and could recharge in 30 minuets.
We could have all been on electric cars and nuclear energy if it wasn't for fucking oil.
Also Geothermal is very promising too.

idiot spotted

accurate

wew this is one butthurt bluepilled Amerifat

EARTH IS FLAT CONFIRMED

Completely true. The truth probably is that wars nowaday are fabricated conflicts. With that said, I would still give my life for my country.

Tinfoil doesn't protect you from frags at all. Shards just punch right through it.

Minimum of iron pot on the head for fragmentary protection.

Firmly recommend state of the art military helmets though.

swissbot anybody?

We should go with nuclear power plants then

synthetic petroleum is science fiction. biofuels are shit. it takes several acres of corn to make a fucking gallon.

real fucking crude oil is the best shit out there and no war to seize it is 'unnecessary'.

no, i know where my loyalties lie.

nuclear is good.

unless we have 50 more nuclear power plants, electric cars... run on oil. or coal, which is worse than oil.

Anyone else think it would be cool to join the military because of the physical and mental character it builds for you as a person but hate the idea of being made to fight for bullshit wars?

What a retarded statement
Civilization runs on energy and guess what?
That energy may come from slaves, oil, sunlight water whatever.

I value the concept og dying prematurely for something, anything.

Only suckers die in beds.

Based

right now it comes from oil. and so we kill sandniggers to get it.

You should just work out more to build character

how do anti-oil tards expect anything to get done with out oil?

do they think that food just grows in the grocery stores?

>wanting to be turned into obedient cuck

And body can be improved by manual labor or in a gym.

I just wanna die in a war, so I don't really care about the motive

Says the toach that runs on isis-oil™

The argument is that it doesn't have to come from oil.
Just replace it and your men don't have to die for no reason.

obedience to rightful authority doesn't make you a cuck. nobody who is unwilling to obey their superiors in life or an organization is capable of demanding that same respect if time comes for them to lead.

yes, it fucking does have to come from oil. because oil is the #1 source of energy. we could build nuclear, but, until we do, it's coming straight out of your filthy goatfucking ass. we will continue to slap your shit and grind your nations into dust until we're fucking done with you, and you're going to fucking like it.

>Makes an outlandish claim
>Posts absolutely nothing backing it up
This is why I can't wait for g00k to close Sup Forums.

Edgy

Where can I subscribe to your blog?

>tfw always try to subvert all my veteran friends to hate and resent the kikes and israel
>tfw thinking of starting a veterans group in college to instill a thirst payback and revenge

Man can you guys imagine if veterans started waking up and realized how they were duped fueled with a desire to get even with those who wronged them

The literal definition of bad goys, that would make the kikes shit their pants

So thats why Germany invaded those countries, damn oil companies.

It's true though. Can you name me a legitimate threat that the U.S. military protected people from in the past 70 years? Serious question

You clearly have no idea what energy is and how it's generated.

Oil isn't even that hood of a source it takes a lot of energy to extract
Gas is best but solar is cleaner.
You think a man should accept death because his country can't be bothered to find a better use for his life?

And why are you boasting about destroying muh country.

You didn't and you couldn't.

(((Bankers)))

thats why i voted trump

Wars are fought for the sake of war itself, no other reason, not for oil or Israel, just to keep the wheels turning on the meatgrinder.

>oil isn't that good
>gas is best

shut up.

saved

Kys faggot

No thats why I didn't disagree with your fist couple of pics. Thats last one is pure edgelord though. You think the soldiers get to choose where they fight or who the fight for? Thats the corrupt government voted in largely by ill informed masses.

Hating shitty choices made by corrupt government is one thing. Hating the military itself is something else entirely. Probably just more kike subversion.

Bio fuels cause increased food prices, which causes more niggers to starve when they get priced out ok Hitler.

>Blanket generalisations
>H...honey c-can you please go get a job? Maybe join the Marines?
>I'M NOT GOING TO GO FIGHT FOR ISRAEL MOM!!!

Sage.

> hes trying to compare slaves to oil

they are the same thing.

Pretty much this. I think I will brig some things to your attention

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

>Richard Norman Perle (born September 16, 1941) is an American political advisor, consultant, and lobbyist who began his career in government as a senior staff member to Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson on the Senate Armed Services Committee in the 1970s.[2] Later he was heavily involved with the Reagan administration and served as an assistant Secretary of Defense and also worked on the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee from 1987 to 2004. He was Chairman of the Board in 2001 under the Bush Administration but eventually resigned in 2003 due to conflict of interests.

>He is a member of several think-tanks including the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) Board of Advisors, the Center for Security Policy (CSP), the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (as a resident fellow), the neoconservative Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). Till December 2015 He was a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group.[3]

Helium -3 nigger, it'll solve our energy problems, is safe and biofriendly, easy to mine once infrastructure is invested in and it'll jump start our space exploration starting with the moon.

>American in charge of reading comprehension

It's just such a blanket generalization it becomes meaningless.

Depends on the context. Which army? Which country? Which era? Which wars are we currently fighting?

Depending on the situation joining the Army could literally mean protecting your mom and wife from getting raped to death by barbarians or it could mean being a conscript male prostitute for some mafia boss.

It's too general of a question.

>Depends on the context. Which army? Which country? Which era? Which wars are we currently fighting?

I'm referring to modern day USA

Ya a bunch are. Its not as bad in combat MOS's but its still bad. Civilians are worse tho.

The US is a net exporter of oil now due to fracking

Soldiers are dying to perpetuate US hegemony, which in many regards is a good thing for most people in the world.

This pic may have really boiled my noodle back in 2003, but now it just seems dated.

is there really something wrong with drilling for oil? is that not what gives us so much? damn, I hate liberals. nature sucks, and so do all the animals that inhabit it. those animals want to kill us, but liberals come crying tears about preservation. I say more oil drilling. I need my fucking oil!

Now lets look at the list of the "think-tanks" Perle is involved in and what they do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Institute_for_Near_East_Policy

>Steve J. Rosen and others at AIPAC created the Washington Institute in 1985 to draw from the experience and scholarship of academics and former high-level government officials.[1] The Institute would "focus on cutting-edge research on regional issues that were not being addressed comprehensively by existing organizations."[3]

So a literally Jewish organization aimed at controlling foreign policy for Israeli interests.

>Martin Indyk, an Australian-trained academic and former deputy director of research for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, helped found WINEP in 1985. Indyk sought to produce nonpartisan scholarship and disinterested assessments on the Middle East; he saw the institute as "friendly to Israel but doing credible research on the Middle East in a realistic and balanced way."[4]...At the time it was founded, the Institute focused research on Arab–Israeli relations, political and security issues, and overall U.S. Middle East policy... Indyk would go on to serve in several U.S. diplomatic posts including U.S. ambassador to Israel, special envoy for Israeli–Palestinian negotiations, special assistant to President Clinton and senior director for Near East and South Asian affairs at the National Security Council and assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs. Indyk is currently vice president and director of the Foreign Policy Program at the Brookings Institution.[8]

>Beginning in 1988, the Institute convened bipartisan Presidential Study Groups that have offered policy papers for incoming administrations of either party. The inaugural PSG document informed the policy of the George H. W. Bush administration toward the Middle East peace process.[9]

obviously he means modern context you fucking leaf

>I'm referring to modern day USA

Even then it depends on where you end up and what you personally believe in. Some people would say that going to fight against ISIS in Kurdistan is a righteous cause, others would say it's a waste of American lives.

Do you believe in fighting against North Korea?

I suppose if you're completely isolationist you'd be better off not serving in the armed forces of an Imperialist country but, again, that's subject to debate.

Was in the same position. Invest in yourself. You can do the training, and learn the techniques without going into the military. Find a good martial arts school, with a good instructor (MMA nothing else is adequate) and invest in a gun and how to use it. Mental character doesn't come from someone else shouting at you, the military just does that because they need to build a soldier that takes orders well, and use raw testosterone instead of wits. The best "soldiers" are ones that can think in the moment, and train themselves on an individual basis since we all are. That obviously changes when you're working with platoons/battalions.

>it takes several acres of corn to make a fucking gallon.
False. 1 bushel of corn = 2.8 gallons of ethanol. National average of corn yield per acre is over 170 bushels/acre

But overall, the cost to produce most biofuels is higher than the cost of finished product. Biodiesel manufacturers are collecting welfare in tax credits.

>people bitch about the war on oil
>meanwhile they use a car that uses gas
That's like bitching about "wymn and human trafficking" while fucking hookers every night. SMHL

I am in the military and I very much appreciate your tax dollars, thanks mate!

>Do you believe in fighting against North Korea?
No, they don't pose a real threat to anyone. As a matter of fact:
youtube.com/watch?v=sVxHx4E0SXM
youtube.com/watch?v=VO8_nnycWIY

bull, fucking, shit.

then counter his argument, leaf.

As of August 26, 2014 the Washington Institute's advisory board included:[45]

John R. Allen, General, United States Marine Corps (ret.)
(((Howard Berman))), former Member of Congress
Birch Evans "Evan" Bayh III, former United States Senator
(((Henry Kissinger))), former Secretary of State
(((Joseph Lieberman))), former United States Senator
(((Edward Luttwak))), Senior Associate at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
(((Michael Mandelbaum))), Director of the American Foreign Policy program at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
Robert McFarlane, former National Security Advisor
(((Martin Peretz))), former editor-in-chief of The New Republic
(((Richard Perle))), former Assistant Secretary of Defense
Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of State
James Roche, former Secretary of the Air Force
(((George Shultz))), former Secretary of State
R. James Woolsey, former Director of Central Intelligence
(((Mortimer Zuckerman))), Publisher of U.S. News & World Report

>Needs to be spoonfed so badly that he can't even use Google
This is why I can't wait for Reddit to leave Sup Forums

>Do you believe in fighting against North Korea?

Honestly it depends on what they do. The South Koreans could wreck them without our help. We should probably just bomb their nuke facilities and keep the ABM systems up to make sure they dont start slinging nukes and let the South Koreans do all the real fighting.

This image would only work if it said Jews which is why Israel pushes America into all conflicts like in Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_Affairs

>The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) is a Washington, D.C.-based pro-Israel non-profit think-tank based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded in 1976 focusing on issues of national security. JINSA's stated aim is to:

>"Provide leadership and affect policy on crucial issues of national security and foreign policy; to promote American security cooperation with like-minded allies including, but not limited to, Israel; to engage the American defense community about the role Israel can and does play in securing Western, democratic interests in the Middle East and Mediterranean regions; and to improve awareness in the general public, as well as in the Jewish community of the importance of a strong American defense capability."[2]

>JINSA's advisory board includes former United States Senators Joe Lieberman (I-CT) and Rudy Boschwitz (R-MN), General James T. Conway, and Chief William J. McSweeney of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, while Vice President Dick Cheney, former U.S. Representative to the United Nations John Bolton, and former Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith were all on JINSA's Board of Advisors before they entered the Bush administration. JINSA is a non-partisan organization welcoming advisors from both msjor political parties. It includes Democrats such as former Congressman Dave McCurdy and former Congresswoman Shelley Berkley.[3]

Corn is subsidized by the gov. Corn farmers get welfare checks to grow and sell corn at a loss.

>One of JINSA's most important programs is to invite, with the assistance of the Pentagon and the U.S. Department of State, retired U.S. senior military officers to Israel. The Generals and Admirals Program includes meetings with Israeli political and military leaders.

>More than 200 retired admirals and generals, including Shock and Awe theorist Adm. Leon "Bud" Edney, USN, Lt. Gen. Jay Garner, USA, Maj. Gen. David L. Grange, USA, Maj. Gen. Jarvis Lynch, USMC, Maj. Gen. Sidney Shachnow, USA, Adm. Leighton "Snuffy" Smith, USN, Adm. Carlisle Trost, USN and Brig. Gen. Thomas E. White, USA, have participated in the trips over the last 21 years. Participation in the program makes no requirements of the invitees to make statements, form opinions or maintain any further relationship with JINSA, yet many trip alums have participated more than once, and 50 past participants co-authored a statement on violence in the Palestinian-controlled territories that appeared in the New York Times in October 2000

Israel is L E G A L L Y recruiting American generals and admirals for both propaganda and consultation.

The "I heard about the gulf war once and think im a redpill" starterpack

ignore this, the military is starting to shake off the SJW shit. that sailor who refused to salute the flag got masted and removed after 2 months half paid labor. people are sick of it. liberalism is doing nothing for us.

when we got briefed on the transgender policy that obama enacted our CO said that it probably wouldnt last long and the people who go that route will likely be ostracized from the military

The "Im just now against the Gulf war, but support the idea of American intervention in Syria because I saw some children on CNN" starterpack

>JINSA's Gemunder Center for Defense and Strategy is JINSA's policy center. Opened in 2013, the Gemunder Center performs research and advocacy on U.S. defense, strategic and general national security issues. The center's policy groups include:

>The Iran Strategy Council - An organization of former senior military officials and defense analysts with the mission of educating audiences on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) and how it will make the United States and its allies less safe and war with Iran and its proxies more likely. The Co-Chairs of this Council are General James T. Conway, USMC (Ret.) and General Charles F. Wald, USAF (Ret.).[4]

>The Iran Task Force - To examine the diplomatic, economic, and military options available to the United States and its allies to prevent a nuclear-capable Iran.[5]

>The EMP Task Force - Convenes former high-ranking government and military officials, directors of national laboratories, nuclear engineers and other experts to raise awareness and develop actionable recommendations to enhance U.S. strategic deterrence, critical infrastructure and societal resiliency against the spectrum of electromagnetic threats. Co-Chairs of this Task Force include Ambassador Robert Joseph, former Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security and Dr. Bryan Gabbard, Executive Vice President, Defense Group Inc.[6]

They are lobbying for US nuclear tech to (continue) to go to Israel, while lobbying for the US to attack Iran. JINSA is also mostly responsible for the Iraq War.

>Powell also twice referred to the Iraq war as being the product of Donald Rumsfeld's absorption in the "JINSA crowd," the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (in Karen DeYoung's biography of the general). In a word: Defense Under Secretary Douglas Feith, neocon, son of a Holocaust survivor, who helped cofound One Jerusalem, and whose former law partner is living in a settlement in the West Bank.

it's more like complaining that everything's made in china while owning things made in china. i.e. possible but impractical to avoid, and a valid complaint

>last i checked our civilization runs on oil.

I think my existence would be better without gasoline, cars, heavy industry, and all the shit that comes with it. Oil is another way for the elite to enslave us. It is a tool of oppression.

Why are you guys discussing oil?

The Iraq was WAS NOT about oil. Did anyone read what I posted?

America is self-sufficient when it comes to petroleum, likewise most oil in Iraq is obtained and refined by the Kurds, not any American oil company.

you ungrateful, spoiled brat piece of shit. i don't give fuck what you think about your existence because you're too stupid to know what you want or how to get it. you'll take what you fucking get, and that's all you'll get. fuck you. you get shit.

I am really glad I am not an american because I wouldn't be able to handle this retardness.

A guy who came back from deployment year ago starts talking to you saying how he he "fought for your rights" while he is actually just a glorified mercenary

please cite patent number thanks

also, are you aware that patents are not globally recognized? meaning your miracle battery would still be manufactured somewhere; yet, I have a feeling you can't point to a single operational unit of said miracle battery anywhere in the world

No, you're an idiot because batteries merely store energy that comes from...

(Petrol-burning electric plants)

So just like a typical dutch soldier right?

OP is a kike shill setting up a false premise to begin with. Don't believe his lies.

We should seriously reconsider it.

>what soldiers are actually fighting for

>oil, the single most essential substance, utterly vital to our way of life, without which we would basically be living in the 1700's again.

>I think my existence would be better without gasoline, cars, heavy industry, and all the shit that comes with it.

How the fuck do you think your food gets to you, retard?

>You didn't and you couldn't
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

>OP is a kike shill setting up a false premise to begin with. Don't believe his lies.

???????????????????????

Care to explain leaf? There's not much to do with that except throw it in a fusion reactor, which is decades to centuries away from happening.

I already called you out SchlomoWhatcha doing rabbi?

I'm not fighting for either.

I joined to get free college and gubmint benefits.

Fuck oil lmao

All you really need is some sort of liquid that burns. They once ran a diesel engine on cooking oil. Damn thing worked pretty well once they filtered the crap out of it (used cooking oil).

In theory, you can run a car off of alcohol but a gallon of 100+ proof moonshine is something like 5 times more expensive than gas.

>A jew actually posted this

>in theory

in practice, oil is the lifeblood of our civilization.

This time on actual cucks that don't know shit about the military and the brotherhood that you can't get anywhere else.

Answer my question and prove youre not a marxist kike. Why do you hate the military Schlomo? Too right wing for you?

I'm against ZOG