"live with your people"

"live with your people"
I don't want to live with my people , my people deny reason and logic. They believe a religion who's prophet was a illiterate child molesting warlord. I don't want to live in a society that lives in a literal 1984 society worshiping a religion that is thousands years old riddled with logical fallacies.
What is the option for those who chose to live in western countries because they value reason, the separation of church from state and freedom of speech.

Japan.

Usa.

If you don't want to live with them, now you understand why we don't want to live with you

You're from a Muslim background?

SPBP

Why do we act as though the desires of people that are outside of our group matter?

It doesn't. Not to us.

So long as you culturally identify with western values they aren't "your people".

I never denied they are not "my people" , I just don't want to live in an Islamic country , it's a poisonous ideology.

That doesn't matter. Go to your home country, be the change you want in the world. That's why whites are waking up to remove third worlders from their nations.

>be the change you want in the world
hmmm why didn't you overthrow obama when he was in charge?

See, that's why when you tell someone to fuck off, you don't do it by trying to present yourself as having good intentions. We don't have those.

This shit isn't what's best for them but strictly about what we want.

People like you need help to convince the rest of your brood, or you're all gonna have to go back

Jordan B. Peterson.

This man is the only reason I am still here in Canada.

Blame govt officials and the rise of tolerance towards Muslims and sjws.

Freedom eventually dies under commies.

Same. Don't lose hope OP.

But not everything is about you Ahmed. What about white people who don't want to have trash like you around?
The fairest thing would be for you to go back to whatever shithole you come from and try to make it a place you'd like to live instead of whining and leaving like a coward.

> go back to whatever shithole you come from and try to make it a place you'd like to live
no.

Don't you understand that the logical implication of what OP is saying is

>for any foreigner X who does not feel like being in his country, he should be able to come to Canada

Fuck this.

this desu senpai

Assuming you don't personally believe in Islam and aren't trying to undermine our society, I don't have a problem with you.

That being said, I would rather our immigration policy didn't let thousands of your countrymen into our lands.

As a secondary effect leaving the top 10% of achievers in their shitholes instead of importing them will improve their shitholes.

Brain drain is a pernicious form of imperialism.

That's understandable , I didn't seek asylum status or I am not a refugee. I applied for an immigration and I was accepted eventually becoming a citizen.

This is for all pilled leafs:

Rise up brothers. Oppression is unacceptable. You deserve liberty, in life or in death. Join with us in the south in throwing off the shackles of Marxist oppression The proletariat have had their day, it is time for the rational to reign once more.

One continent one country!

>"live with your people"
I too don't want to live with my people. They're clinically retarded. They commit crime higher than any other group. They suck up welfare without an ouch of shame. They take no responsibility for their own short comings and will cry wolf over the stupidest things. I don't want to live with those whom highest thought were "if only I make it big rappin' or ballin', everything will get better".

>Brain drain is a pernicious form of imperialism.

Maybe. And yet this is completely irrelevant to my attitude toward immigration. Brain drain isn't why I want things to be rather restrictive. Whether or not we were, in point of fact, "stealing" their best and brightest would not matter to me.

Suppose we weren't impoverishing the countries from which the immigrants came by taking their "best and brightest", would you then want unlimited "qualified" immigration from these countries? I sure as shit wouldn't.

Warn your western neighbors of the evil of your culture and why you left.

We should only accept those who assimilate. Immigration without assimilation is invasion.

With that parasitic attiude you show you're no better than muslims.
After all anyone can abandon religion overnight but you will never be able to wash your shitskins genes.

Rich coming from Spain which was severely ARABED back in the day , the emirate of cordoba