Why do you refuse to admit America was built on slavery? It's just historical fact

Why do you refuse to admit America was built on slavery? It's just historical fact.

>built on slavery
and it collapsed forever when slavery was abolished

It was. And the fact that the dumbest, largest niggers were bred is more reason to support that blacks are just inherently violent.

all the wealth accumulated by slavery was destroyed in the civil war

Niggers and muslims deserve to be slaves. They are purely useless to humanity

Another nigger tar baby.

An agricultural society need slavery. In europe, their were serfs, etc.

so you're saying we need to bring back slavery?

It was also built on guns, booze, tabloid journalism, a complete disregard to the customs of war, and our god given right to complain about shit.

I don't, just like I don't refuse to admit that African, Eastern, and Muslim nations were built on slavery, too.

I'm fairly certain our musical farm equipment was pretty much restricted to picking cotton and getting plowed by bored owners and employees. Can't recall ever seeing evidence of slaves doing heavy construction or working in steel mills, any of the major industry outside of Southern agriculture actually. So I suppose the small percentage of Southern folks that owned slaves did pretty well but every other butt-fucking retard down there was just scraping by. So unless I discover the White House is actually built out of condensed cotton bales by a thousand guys all named Mkebe I'll stand by my statement that our former stock of musical farm equipment didn't build the country.

Hardly built on slavery, even if that was a good chuck of the economy it wouldn't matter. Even if America was poor as fuck, it would still be a better country than pretty much anywhere else

keyword: Historical - meaning it doesn't matter shit today

Slaves coundnt build a shed never mind a country.

I didn't know that the cotton industry evolved into cars and computers.

Slavery fucked up America. By perpetuating a system that obliges slave labor, the progression of more advanced technology was hindered.

We now have machines that pick cotton faster than any nigger could. The incentive to create these machines was the abolition of slavery.

Quit living in the past, snowflake.

We were built off of industry, not cotton picking.

Because of the whitelash.

I've never heard anyone deny that. I only know that it isn't my fault. Family moved here in the 1910s so we had no part in niggerhanging

Slavery actually hampered the US economy in the long run

>when will the jews finally take responsibility for murdering Jesus Christ and admit him as their Lord and Messiah

Two can play at this game

Don't bother replying to this thread

SAGE

You don't find it mildly amusing to watch people argue over this? Look at this guy: >So unless I discover the White House is actually built out of condensed cotton bales by a thousand guys all named Mkebe I'll stand by my statement that our former stock of musical farm equipment didn't build the country.
That's fucking brilliant.

At this point, the amount of economic damage they've done to this country dwarfs any meager amount they may have contributed from picking a bit of cotton.

I doubt cotton was used to build skyscrapers.

Then why was the North so much richer than the South?

The funny thing about your post OP is this is what I got out of it (Pic Related)

>America was built on slavery
Next you we wuz niggers will tell me slaves built the railroads and not the chinese

>you now remember that the North defeated the South

I don't. Shit happens.

So was Brazil but we don't need to hear about it for eternity.

agriculture doesn't build anything.

It was also built on killing the natives as well.
So what?

>The confederate and the democrats was built on slavery
>The confederate was defeated in the civil war
>The Democrats were dealt a great blow in 2016

lel

You're telling me all people in the south could afford a slave? Are you kidding? Most were really poor and could not even afford a slave.

And in the north? There was slaves there too until a little before the civil war.

And guess what...that cotton they picked in the south was bought by the north to create clothing, blankets, etc.