Apparently YouTube introduced the option to "protect" viewers from LGBTQ content

Special snowflakes are fuming!

Observe the meltdown LIVE on twitter.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#YouTubeIsOverParty&src=typd
> twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#YouTubeIsOverParty&src=typd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=updZZsonyK4
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d2TiHFiZQCE
youtu.be/worIRz2lQLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow.

>How about blocking racist, offensive, perverted, sexist videos/comments instead of the lgbt content?

They already started blocking perverted conent.

Where do I find this shit.

Wow

>Shills
>using youtube

>replying to shills

inb4 Google shit themselves and make a barrage of LGBT content on the front page as an apology.

Twitter, Top Trending tweets.

>Actually thinking shills exist.

Youtube could change their logo into a swastika and these people wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it. It's too late in the game. At this point YT has so much more content than other video sites that they'll never, ever be able to catch up.

...whilst still raking in funds from the pedobots on the "Frozen Elsa fucks Spiderman's arse" channels

>talking to (You)rself

If i want to see trannies i'd have to lurk through gay channels? This is gay.

Youtube put that in for the Muzz.

>knowing everything we do about CTR
>thinking they don't

you're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

We need to raid this shit and add a new hashtag to #YouTubeIsOverParty

Brainstormers, GO!

I'm assuming that this feature is only for Muzzie countries/gay hating countries where Youtube is banned for having LGBT content? This probably does not exist in USA/EU Youtube right?

YouTube is now less cucked than Sup Forums

I wonder if quran burning videos are on restricted mode?

What happen? Why is every OP so cryptic?

>Muslims don't accept gays and want restrictions
>Liberals eating themselves and are blaming the company

I hope this real, I would activate the setting to keep them from pushing degeneracy on the homepage

Apparently it's worldwide. Sharia is here. Libs don't like it.

YouTube introduced the option to block out the sexual content on youtube, specially targeting kids.

Seems like LGBTQ+ community took it way to far and thinks it's a direct attack on them because they lose the power to 'introduce' LGBTQ+ to the kids. Apparently that's way over the top.

Tears, however, are delish!

youtube.com/watch?v=updZZsonyK4

Those gays are funny as fuck

>it blocks mildly sexual Shakira music clips
shame I can't just enable it to rid myself of the cancer

Correct the Record doesn't even exist anymore and it was about getting Crooked Hillary elected not about protecting faggots on youtube.

Outstanding. Now all that's needed is a little background virus that makes sure the filter option is always on. Faggots, dikes, and cross dressers can't reproduce if they can't corrupt and train normal minds to bend to their mental illness.

Next we need to start throwing them off of the top of tall buildings.

Leftists: MORE CENSORSHIP MORE CENSORSHIP

Also Leftists: WHOA WAIT STOP CENSORING US CENSOR THEM CENSOR THEM REEEEE

>Muslims and LGBTQYX+ eating each others while Google loses money

You guys do know this is just going to result in mental gymnastics to blame on whites right

#ShariaForYoutube

>Muslims and LGBTQYX+
>Allies

Traps are gay

>Youtube goes right for a chance
>Liberals lose their fucking minds and protest
Why is it that it's always the liberals that protest? How often do you ever see conservatives getting fucking pissed and boycotting shit because they don't support Trump or are gay etc? I mean there's westboro but that's literally all liberals can say about us. Meanwhile, seems like half of the left is constantly shitting itself over some of the most pathetic first world bullshit.
>Liberals can report anyone as racist/sexist/bigoted at any moment
>Upset that their thought policing is turning around and biting them in the ass
>Now we're allowed to thought police the thought police
>Thinking this is a bad thing
And that's where the obvious bias comes out. "Why us? Why not themmmm!?"

Fuck leftists.

Wow jewtube is surprising us. Maybe meme magic is working on kikes now

It doesn't matter who they blame, what matters is the outcome

woah so trendy!

>literally have no idea what any of the of the other trends are aside from wichita state

>Correct the Record doesn't even exist anymore

You're right. Now it's called "Shareblue" and their stated goal is to hit all major social media platforms.

>Dont blacklist my pozzing video, ock those vids of people complaining about Islam!

Based

Kids won't be exposed to this degeneracy any longer

Remember when we rallied half of everyone on this shitshow and streamed the dislikes 24/7?
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

>blocking sexual content in the kids filter
>BIGOT
wew

BTFO

This isn't even about fags. It's for parents who don't want their kids being bombarded with sexual content, gay or straight. I really hate how gays must always play the fucking victim even when no one is attacking them, pathetic.

Loads of *chans overloaded the comments so hard that they shut it down and the logo change. Even the russian chans took a shot at it and youtube crashed briefly, twice

>recording vertically

How do I do this?

Where's the settings?

thanks leaf, now it makes sense
i knew it couldn't be rationality
this will be fun to watch

this

we need to all enable this setting

>tfw you can't tell if it's a faggot or a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=d2TiHFiZQCE

Plot twist: the feature was designed for Muslim countries.

>Implying that's available in Sweden

Conservative protests are typically more business-centric.
For example, I won't buy 84-lumber or whatever because of their weepy pro-illegal immigration halftime ad.
I also won't by Troy Industries rifles or accessories because they hired one of the FBI shooters from Ruby Ridge.
I also don't go to Starbucks (not that I would) because they don't allow CC.

That would be priceless.

>I also don't go to Starbucks (not that I would) because they don't allow CC.
how do they know you're carrying when it's concealed?
you shouldnt go to starfucks because their coffee sucks

kek

But those are personal boycotts. You're not organizing a mass protest in an effort to destroy businesses.

This. Local is almost always superior in every way.

bottom of the page

How do I enable the filter

>Actually thinking shills don't exist.
this has been proven since the days of jidf raids
>[insert

Maybe they shouldn't have claimed victory during that homoscat video thing earlier.

>pettition to jewtube to put together muslim and lgbqtuvwxyz videos in the same category....since they are allies
they'd learn somfin' real quick

both are true
>an ass-hole by any other name is still an ass-hole

youtu.be/worIRz2lQLA
It was necessary.

Starbucks is a such a weird company. It's like the "mom's boyfriend who tries to be cool & progressive but ends up looking awkward" of corporations.

The whole refugee hiring thing didn't faze me as much as the time they tried to jump on board BLM by proposing their baristas start a conversation about race with customers or something along those lines.

>Shareblue
Shit, the name makes sense. They're trying to make sure the only opinions getting shared are the "blue" opinions.

I did a little network theory/DiffEQ project with the transmission of ideas, and how you could model ideological change like a virus spreading through a population. They're trying to set up the equivalent of isolation wards for thought.

Allowing an lgbt filter is the first step meant to gain acceptance from the current crowd in charge of the online narrative (us). After we help them champion this, wrong-think filters are next.

Sometimes I wonder how stupid can the liberals be, then I see this kind of shits.

Maybe fags being ironically degenerate are really degenerates? Just one of my Nazi thoughts.

>#Youtubeisoverparty
Who the fuck comes up with these hashtags?

Her entire channel is about brainwashing kids to make more people who accept them for being fucking retards