Sjws

Can we please talk about mass effect andromeda going full sjw and not letting you create a white male character?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/ashley-lee/2014/02/there-should-be-more-people-of-color-represented-in-media/
youtu.be/sLrXymcIHxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You literally can though

Get fucking over yourself, you pussy ass bitch.

but you can. non-issue.

What went wrong?

wrong.

Honestly one on the right is more realistic, ugo cunts they are.

What's wrong with this?

>going for realism in vidya

why did you even join the conversation?

>being Eastern European
*how* did you even join the conversation?

As if that would surprise anyone. Biofail has fallen into (((their))) hands long ago

You're a fucking moron.

>Can we please talk about mass effect andromeda going full sjw

Why would you question this sir?!?!

I prefer the suspension of disbelief, I just can't suspend my disbelief that much.

DA: Inquisition had all these fag romance options as well. So much gaylordery going on. I think I'll skip Andromeda from what Ive seen

Literally who still cares about this franchise after the disaster that was 3?

redemption maybe?

I haven't played a bioware game since the last NWN expansion, how did they fall so much?

If this is true, anybody knows where he his now?

I buy every triple A title to show my support for the industry and their tireless dedication to promoting progressive values.

>You literally can though
cannot* Sorry, typo.

Just yet another reason to hate worthless SJW's.

If I was to take a guess, probably starting up a GoFundMe to create his own "all inclusive, no whites allowed" indie studio like all these hacks who get fired after fucking up so hard.

>ameriburger is calling others a moron

NVM just saw that he's doing "indie" shit now, which means he's unemployed and probably black listed from any AAA studio. Good riddance.

pic for ants?

That's exactly how all this gaylordery exists in the media. Because ppl buy into it. If you absolutely must play this garbage, download it off of torrent. But do not ever actually fund it. Because when it's funded it will continue. I don't know how we even allow this shit to go on.

Well its simple to answer your question a lot the dev team and peeps who were actually talented and worked on Me1 and 2 essentially left or got sacked afterwards why idk :/ so after 3 you essentially how a game that wasn't really Me: in heart but something else ITT: Male Shepard has gay option even though he was straight through 1 and 2 so just little stuff like that so yea expect more sjw nonsense from bioware you don't have to like it just accept it.

>whiteness is now a microtransaction
What did they mean by this?

No, you can't.

>gets btfo
>y-you baka

post tits you tsundere slut

Who cares? Don't buy if it's a crap game. How complicated do you need to make this?

What a BS response. Yea, they need to patch a technical error. Riiiight....

SJW infection, starting with "hiring women to add diversity" then "we need diversity in games" then "social justice".

>last NWN expansion

what a game
what a time to be alive
might have to reinstall

We should have taken gamer gate more seriously

>Caring about sjw effect: androgynous

i think its because they ruined a game they loved

everything is just sjw diversity political correctness now. beauty and the beast is no longer a fairy tail but just diversity sjw propaganda

Hundreds of millions poured down the drain on a crap game which could have been good, it matters a bit

This isn't made by Bioware just some shitty SJW EA studio

The ME universe was great, way to fuck it up

the story also feels like a complete fuckup and remember that out of 3 games 2 were a build up for a shitty finale, but regardless those 2 were good and the story was long

if they wrap up the new story with andromeda they fucked up
if the story is super shit and it's only a build up for the following series, it's going down the toilet

the game's reputation is ruined tbqhwf

>asari is remodeled because it was sexually provocative

Asian games that let you create a character always have the default asian skin way lighter than the fleshy european skin.

>Can we please talk about mass effect andromeda

Ok. Disregarding what happens to ME:Andromeda (and due to the fact that it is an AAA game they will be as moderate as possible), being anti-SJW literally means that you GTFO from game designers and play the game if you like it and don't play it if you don't.

Boycott buying the game teach young white males how to pirate it.
Sends links with how to pirate it in video game forums.

This guy has that 100% grade a belief. He can't go suspending it willy-nilly on low quality garbage like that. Try harder vidya developers.

whats the story?

>When you fall for liberal propaganda and act openly racist towards white people thinking there will be no consequences
Justice.

Bioware hasn't made a decent game since Mass Effect 2 and even that was quite meh, only saved by the epicness of the suicide mission (dat music). And that was the last BW game relatively free of progressive shit (DA:O previously already had some faggotry though, but at least it was bearable and generally a good game).

They released some pretty good modules on top of the expansions, like one in Cormyr and a good multiplayer Undermountain one.
Ha, that's fucking hilarious.

What is this from?

niggers although only 12% of the population

and ave iqs of 70, must be in everything on the electric jew. the jew.

>Can we please talk about mass effect andromeda going full sjw and not letting you create a white male character?
This whole franchise has been a huge promotion of NWO, single world government, degeneracy, zoophilia, multiculturalism and tolerance. You morons continue to pay (((them))) money no matter what, so why not feed you more of that shit?

"Ugh, but those explosions are so shiny and cool, I can't resist!" The truth is, the lot of you ARE irredeemable.

she's autistic in a cute way

>This game doesn't feature an option to play as my skin tone!
>Waaaa the free market must cater to my needs!

Literally as bad as SJWs.

If you don't like the game don't buy it. If you want to play a game about Nazis polishing each other's knobs, make it yourself, sign a petition or just kys.

Watch Dawgs 2.

It is a cringe fest whenever it appears.

the fuck you want zelroach?

>buying games

Quality story and gameplay, it's just hilarious that they ruin something so beautiful.

>found new exquisite aliens to have interracial sex with
>they have horribly stale lines
>resemble native americans

just watch the trailer, it's off putting

there are many people who don't care about it and will buy it, they stated this proudly, they will show now to those racists!

whatever though, it's going down either way if its name is ruined

On /vg/ There was talk about if you play as male ryder and romance Cora, if you treat her like shit enough like letting her get KO in missions and dialogue choices she cucks you with Liam (token black guy). Unsure how true it is.

Having gay options for the mc doesn't bother me.
Its just easier for them to program relationships for the mc regardless of its gender than clutter the code with separate routes.

Fan-made modules were the real deal though, the base game was a bit shallow. NWN2 and MotB had a far greater storyline but they were made by Obsidian who tend to make good RPGs in general (Fallout New Vegas ftw).

40 million, but your point remains valid.

it's shit playing alone though, multiplayer is a great thing

I see what you mean there. Top grade 100% bona-fide suspension of belief there

half the fags here will bitch about it like women until launch, but then still buy it.

They thinking about it to add dlc for cis white man

Good ol' EA never fails to disappoint.
The first Mass Effect, from ten years ago on weaker hardware, had more realistically sculpted and animated characters.

ITT: We must BING BING BING WAHOO to save the white race

Checked

>Fan-made modules were the real deal though
My Magyar,

The official ones are pretty good for the assets they provide as well. Like mounted combat.

Jeeezuz christ. Didn't know WD2 was that far gone. Wew

The one on the right is more realistic because she's an ugly cunt and ugly cunts make up most of our population. I play video games to escape reality though, not to be constantly reminded of it.

be more surprising if bio ware mad a non pandering sjw game.

Oh no, it's way worse than that. Thank god I didn't buy it.

The trailer did enough to make it look like a cringey "we are leejun" shitshow.

pffft fuck off, no one wants to give EA money

so Sup Forums will complain about this but then tell black people to to stop talking about "not enough black people" in media? ok

Look at picrelated: ain't multiculturalism, tolerance and single world (galactic) government a great thing? And how stupid those ebil xenophobic straight CIS bigots are!

Playing or even distributing this pile of degenerate garbage is bad enough.

"not enough" implies there are already. And their success or demise is up to their merits

Complete ostracization, however, is another Shoah
oy vey

quebec is not canada

the first watch dogs was absolute shit, I wouldnt understand anyone whom double down on that crap

Please find me this black person that says there aren't enough black people in the media.

I'll wait

>psst mate there are loads of black fellas in the media already you flamin gallah

the guy who constantly posts on twitter about how much he hates white people didn't allow there to be an option to play as a white person? shocking.

They hired diversity over talent. The animations are horrible.

your right, canada is quebec you stupid anglo :^)

>whatever though, it's going down either way if its name is ruined
No it's not. You morons are gonna eat whatever's inside that shiny wrap, no matter how much shit (((they))) put in there.

I WANT TO FUCK THAT ASARI

This

The only good thing that came from WD1 was the "pol plays watch dogs" video

"there are white people in this other video game!"
also thoughtcatalog.com/ashley-lee/2014/02/there-should-be-more-people-of-color-represented-in-media/

where were you when Sup Forums went full identity politics?

youtu.be/sLrXymcIHxk
It also had the option to let the fucking alien Council die and enable humanity become the dominant force in the galaxy. Which had no fucking relevance in the sequels. And they also had to make Cerberus and the Illusive Man from ME2 evil Reaper-controlled cartoon villains because being pro-humanity is evul.

Darkness over Daggerford was some Baldurs Gate tier of epicness. I don't remember too many other mods, there was some "mature" one for rogues with nudity but it was a bit cringey for my taste.

Proof?

If I'm correct: for facial animations there is a feminist cosplayer who didn't touch code for 4 years

The perfect hero is male.

>there was some "mature" one for rogues with nudity
You mean like 90% of them...

But goddamn the fan made stuff, shame not all of them supported the unofficial patches.

Every show and movie has at least one black character. Blacks are only 12% of the population, how much do they need?

I think she's italian, from milano i guess

I doubt anyone on Sup Forums actually gives a shit about the race shit so long as its a good game. worse loooking games with solid stories and animations do far better.

>inb4 9/10 ign