Brit/pol/ - Based Heston Blumenthal Edition

>Thread Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=hxPv_R0wECM

>ANTIFA, IRANIAN COMMUNISTS AND OTHER FRINGE GROUPS MARCH AGAINST ‘RACISM’ IN LONDON
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/18/anti-racism-march/

>Farron likens PM's politics to Trump's and Putin's
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39318822

>Cross-party alliance takes on Theresa May over grammar schools
theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/18/cross-party-alliance-grammar-schools-theresa-may

>Scottish people split over independence referendum before Brexit, poll suggests
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-split-independence-referendum-before-brexit-poll-survey-a7637201.html

>John Major attacks 'ultra-Brexiteers' as undemocratic and un-British
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/19/john-major-attacks-ultra-brexiteers-undemocratic-un-british-theresa-may-eu-brexit

>Ruth Davidson: 'Scots do not want a referendum'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39315683

>Sturgeon: Keeping the pound is our starting point
news.sky.com/video/sturgeon-keeping-the-pound-is-our-starting-point-10807696

Other urls found in this thread:

civicheraldry.co.uk/
dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/03/15/vatican-hold-islamic-prayers-first-time-history/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329012/Defect-RESIGN-Tim-Farron-calls-MPs-Lib-Dems.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna repost my post from previous thread since I posted it as the thread began to die

What's the situation like where everyone is?

Kent reporting in, it's becoming more and more degenerate as they send scum down from London since it's full up and illegals come through here from Dover

Anyone got any UK based memeball things like this? Ones about the tories or blair please

forgot picture

see

One drop rule. Mongrels begone

Isle of Wight, things are pretty good outside of the Summer holidays when all you mainlanders flood down here and ruin everything.

>the fittest white genes will survive clean and pure
Did it work well for Portugal or Spain?

Sheffield here, there are quite a lot of brown folk but they tend to stick to their own areas. The city still feels comfy.

Surrey reporting in we are knee deep in Poles here and more recently muslims have started to appear

/lonely guy who wants a girlfriend to cuddle/

British politics

I would chop my arms off for just one sniff of Mummy May's leatherbound gusset

>that OP pic
>that body language
He screams "please don't leave me". She screams "please don't touch me."

>What's the situation like where everyone is?
Nice try GCHQ.

Would you stir last night's quintessentially English curry?

what's ventnor like? i plan to visit there, see the botanical gardens and have a relaxing time

>Sturgeon: Keeping the pound is our starting point

She does realize that to join the EU, Scotland would be required to adopt the Euro?

civicheraldry.co.uk/

i will continue to shill this website in britpol because it is an important resource of your history

"The oak tree, seen in the arms of the Borough of Ilford, recalls the Fairlop Oak in Hainault Forest, under this tree from 1725 until it was blown down in 1820 an annual fair was held. The leopard's faces and martlets, from the arms of the Borough of Wanstead and Woodford, are derived from the arms attributed to Edward the Confessor and King Harold, who gave the Manors of Wanstead and Woodford to the Abbeys of Westminster and Waltham receptively. The blue and white waves represent the River Roding and the water and wells which were a prominent feature of the area.
The buck, from the crest of the Borough of Ilford, represents the Forests of Epping and Hainault which are closely associated with the history of Ilford, Wanstead and Woodford. The cross flory from the arms of Wanstead and Woodford again refers to the overlordship of the Manors of Wanstead and Woodford by the Abbeys of Westminster and Waltham.
The Benedictine Abbess, one of the supporters of the arms of Ilford, represents Adeliza, Abbess of Barking Abbey, and founder of Ilford Chapel and Hospital circa 1145. The forester, again a supporter of the arms of Ilford, is a further reference to Hainault Forest."

I can't find a source for this image. Artist ?

How do you lads feel about this?

dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/03/15/vatican-hold-islamic-prayers-first-time-history/

They got invaded and conquered before there were even such things as nations or nationalism, let alone white nationalism and shit like the alt right. A better comparison is Brazil. Did Portuguese (the nation that was left behind after the Reconquista) manage to survive 500 years of racemixing there? Yes. It is the third most populous white country on the planet. And yes, they are white enough to identify racially with the original Portuguese and for the most part probably free of mudblood too. In millions of years, there will still be humans who look like the ancient English, who speak English, and who read Shakespeare as their cultural heritage.

Lads, I'm doing chemistry at Uni.

Sussex is ranked no.1 by the guardian for Chemistry, but the gender balance at QMUL is 75% female to 25% male.

I'd stir it all day until it was nothing but a flaky orange crust coating her inner anus
Speaking :^)

Website ain't bad but I don't like your colour scheme.

Tottenham, London

I need no explanation

"There seems to be two strands of thought as to the origins of the City's arms. Firstly, after Liverpool was founded in 1207 by King John, the new town adopted King John's seal as its own. The seal showed the eagle of St John holding a sprig of broom in its beak. The broom, or planta genista was the symbol of the royal house of the Plantagenets. In 1644 the seal was lost and a new seal was made. For some strange reason the eagle was replaced by a cormorant, a more familiar bird in the area. It is likely that the artist mistook the eagle for a cormorant. The piece of broom was replaced by a piece of seaweed. The cormorant became later known as a mythical liver bird. Secondly, that the cormorant, or liver bird and the laver were used by Liverpool only for a desire to allude to the name. This maybe so as the cormorant is not a popular heraldic emblem, proverbially used for voracity, and used by Milton as a simile for Satan.
The maritime significance of the ship, a Triton and Neptune, the God of the sea, are obvious.
The motto is a quotation from Virgil. In the Liverpool motto "Deus" may either refer to Neptune, signifying Liverpool's debt to the sea-god, or it may mean the Almighty."

Not as good as it once was but it's still nice to visit on a sunny day. The gardens used to be free to visit but now you have to pay to get in, haven't visited them for ages thanks to that however I do know of a couple of places where you can slip in without paying. The seafront is nice though however there's an abandoned building that which has been sitting there for years that the council can't do anything about because they can't track down the owner, also the old arcade has closed down and is just kind of sat there taking up space.

That means it's a shit uni. Think with your head.

To clarify: Should I go to QMUL where females outnumber males 3:1, or Sussex where there are fewer females and is ranked higher?

but the idea of all those women mate...

>before there were even such things as nations or nationalism
implying people are not tribal
>Yes. It is the third most populous white country on the planet. And yes, they are white enough to identify racially with the original Portuguese and for the most part probably free of mudblood too. In millions of years, there will still be humans who look like the ancient English, who speak English, and who read Shakespeare as their cultural heritage.
One drop rule. Genocide > mongrelisation

Why is that even a question for you? Are you sure you're intelligent enough for uni?

They wont sleep with you just because there are more there

???
Speaking ?
Wut.
Thought it might have been the artists name but nah, didn't find trough google reverse search. I find the art style quite 'noice'

I live by Eastleigh (by Southampton)

There's always been a noticeable amount of indians/chinese people but not many blacks.

There's a few more blacks than there used to be but I'll usually see less than 5 when I'm out and about.

ding ding ding
Correct

i live in southampton, small world m8

> Uni

I don't understand this meme. Is it because everyone else goes that you go?

Why does Sup Forums hate well-intentioned lefitsts so much? Any remote support of these two and you're met with accusations for supporting a gynocentric welfare state.

Sussex coast, been a handful of muslim rapes/rape attempts that I know of.

London scum relocation has added some extra junkies/alcoholics to the street crazy people numbers.

We have some more serious drug dealers setting up, and some making trips here from London to sell large amounts to satellite dealers. We had a major police operation scoop up like 40 people a couple years ago. Which is nice.

Colleges shill it pretty hard for obvious reasons.

normies OUT

It's a common customisable template m8, I just did that version

All I know is about Bernie, and that he is Jewish and paid less taxes than Trump. I don't live in Murica', but that is my best guess as to why people hate him. Idk about the other guy.

Former Corbyn supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Because he wouldn't fucking use them if we got nuked.

My gf's little sister is a such a tease. Shes only 12 and dresses like a 20 yr old and always flirty.

How do I stop myself from ruining my life? Why are little girls acting like they're 20 odd these days and why aren't I allowed to teach her to suck dick?

Western society is some kind of sick joke. Totally sexualise little girls and make them look hot and sexy and then forbid them from us red blooded men.

They're defined by being anti-left more than they are right.

Most awful ideas are well-intentioned. It isn't particularly in human nature to malevolently destroy their own countries. It's no comfort at all that these men can't see their faults.

>leftists
>well intentioned

pick one

It's not going to be mongrelised. That's the whole point...

O shit boi

kill yourself you nonce

So do you think Brexit article 50 activation will happen next week or the week after?

There'll be more to sleep with, because less will have an exclusive relationship. Also, larger pool means likely to be more good looking ones.

"The name of the Borough and its close connection with the County of Worcester are symbolized by the bridge and the two pears, whilst the fleece and the chain suspending it are typical of the skin and leather dressing and chain cable industries, carried on in the Borough.
The motto expresses the singleness of mind and purpose animating the members of the Council."

>My gf-
reee

300% more of fuck all is still fuck all m8.

Fuck all being the amount that will want to sleep with you probably.

Can't say I relate. My friends little sister was like that and the thought sickened me.

1 attractive woman in this photo, aren't they supposed to be models?

They'll probably just sleep with each other
Lesbianism is a very attractive alternative to intergender dating for a lot of women... I can't blame them, I don't like being around men

>'Defect or RESIGN!': Tim Farron urges centrist MPs to abandon Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn to help him fight against a hard Brexit

MILK THE BLAIRITES! MILK THE BLAIRITES!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329012/Defect-RESIGN-Tim-Farron-calls-MPs-Lib-Dems.html

Mainly because:

1. Basically a four year holiday

2. I like the subject

3. I want a job in the field

4. I've heard there's a lot of women to shag there

>tfw feels kick in

Sussex is a fucking MEME university, it has no money and you will be paying out of the anus in rent. Go to a real uni like Sheffield, Manchester, Warwick, Liverpool, Edinbro etc.

Nah, I'm pretty attractive, both physically and personality wise tbphmate.

>Worcestershire
Is there a more boring county? Warwickshire? Staffordshire?

From the perspective of an outsider looking in, things looked well the last time I was in Edinburgh.

cheer up, he didn't love you anyway

I'm so lonely, anybody want to be my friend? Skype?

I dunno it's ranked pretty highly.

U ok hun? x

The little girl had feelings too, NONCE.

If you're seriously considering a worse university just because there's more girls there then you need to just pay for a prostitute, get it out the way and then rethink your fucking life.

How's the website going?

>I don't like being around men
What are you some sort of faggot?

>Skype?
Nice try GCHQ.

What the fuck, i live in Eastleigh too. Did you use to post on /brit/ on Sup Forums?

y-yes

gud 1

Sure

im not a fan of staffordshire's aesthetic solely cause it looks like a fuckin pretzel
here's a good one

"The dragon's heads refer to the legend of St. Margaret of Antioch, who has been portrayed on the Seals of Lynn since the 13th Century, and to whom the Parish Church is dedicated. She was the Christian daughter of a pagan priest and was imprisoned for her faith. She was devoured by Satan in the form of a dragon, but she wore a cross by whose power she was able to burst the dragon open and emerge unhurt. Her symbol is therefore, a dragon's head pierced by a cross.
The arms were sometimes shown with a pelican for a crest, probably adopted as a Christian emblem, for that bird is a symbol of the Eucharist, because it was said by medieval writers to feed its young with blood drawn from its own breast."

honestly if you can't get laid at a uni with a more even ratio you aren't going to get laid at one with more women

Prepare for the race war or face extinction

>implying people are not tribal
This is what ancient celto-iberian tribesmen looked like. How is it any different to modern day Portuguese or Portuguese Brazilians?

>inb4
>Tom Jones
>white

And what's the reality?

Let's be honest for a second, you don't like being around men because you feel intimidated and/or threatened by them but you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it so you opt of camaraderie

what did everyone eat for dinner today

i ate chicken korma

What's your Skype name

Lads, thoughts on RHD cars in the UK?

I'll be your friend m8, but only because your country's cool and BTFO mama Merkel's filthy globalist agenda. Post fb.

*LHD

Shepherds pie with gravy, carrots and cauliflour with cheese sauce.

that most anti-semitic and Islamophobic of dishes

the bacon butty

she's a dumb haggis appealing to the other dumb haggis. thankfully there are some smart haggis to be found.

>rich
>fit
>attractive
>hyperintelligent
>no shitty job etc. to worry about
What's getting you down babe?
Completely impractical lad

Oxford. "Diverse", middle class, student shit hole. A family of sands moved in where an admittedly shitty white family used to live. I'm seeing less white people in my neighbourhood and absolutely minimal downtown. This neighbourhood used to be all old white people, now it's a bunch of Syrians with those fucking trendy haircuts and their stupid fucking iPads.

I've always hated this town but I got this feeling when I walked through the doors of the voting venue that I was surrounded by a bunch of soft remain voting cunts, because I was. It took me a long time to realise that my hangups with Britain aren't with the British, it's strictly with Oxfordians and Londoners.

Honestly I find everyone boring but with men I have even less interest because they don't even have vaginas

I've seen camaraderie before, looks a lot like bender behaviour tbqhwy.