Remember when Sup Forums said Trump was a moderate, but has turned into full blown Evangelical bible thumper now...

Remember when Sup Forums said Trump was a moderate, but has turned into full blown Evangelical bible thumper now, with Mike Pence stuffing his cabinet with Dominionists. Might as well have Cruz in the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.PCAP?end=2014&start=2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Healthcare is a service not a right. If you want it you pay for it.

Cruz wouldn't have been bad faggot.

>Cruz wouldn't have been bad faggot.

Cruz was like a combination of McCarthy and GWB, mixed with Pat Robertson. I would have to apply refugee status to feel Christian Saudi Arabia if he was in the white house.

>Healthcare is a service not a right. If you want it you pay for it.

LIFE LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

BUT WHO CARE IF YOU DIE

>christians
>putting their faith in the government before God

the reason progressives and faggots get them wrong everytime is because they don't know the first thing about them

Well... yea

Better you than me

>feel Christian Saudi Arabia
What does that even mean?
>LIFE LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
No one has a right to depreive you of life. You have a right to PURSUIT happiness. You don't have a right for it to be handed to you weakling.

>putting their faith in the government before God

So fuck Jesus and fuck throwing out the money changers?

You get sick? WELL TO BAD FAGGOT

Ayn Rand sounds like someone you Christians worship now.

>Better you than me

How very "Christian" of you? Jesus would be pround

You have ACCESS to buy Donald Trump's house, you just need millions of dollars.

Also American Christians are the only Christians on the planet that combine Ayn Rand social Darwinism with some kind of bizarre Ugandan view of the bible. They are basically the Saudis of Christians.

I donate money to charities that I deem worthy. I give time to soup kitchens. I also mostly try to pursuit my own my wealth. I might have a wife and kids one day.
Yes. Limited Resources and unlimited wants. Basic economics.

Then geta fucking job nigger

>Remember when Sup Forums said Trump was a moderate

no, tell me more

An all America Christian no less. Help the rich, fuck the poor. Trump's going to Heaven for sure.

The left keeps pretending the "millions" who will not have coverage under Trump's plan are poor single mothers raising children with cancer.

They aren't.

They are people who are expected NOT to buy health insurance if the individual mandate is repealed. They are making their own choice.

You already pay for it. How come Americans pay more for healthcare than countries that offer universal healthcare?
(hint: answer has something to do with retardation)

Stupid Nip. Do you know the tax rates in Scandinavian nations?

>yes

Healthcare tax:
US = US$8,900
Sweeden = US$7000

Checkmate fuckstain (get it, because you are white but useless)

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.PCAP?end=2014&start=2013

Not just Healthcare tax you rice nigger. All taxes

>You already pay for it. How come Americans pay more for healthcare than countries that offer universal healthcare?

This is the comment you responded to. Are you seriously trying to change your argument to some entirely new topic now that I have made you look like a retard?

Okay katana nigger time for some education. Money pays for (((FREE))) healthcare, and not just healthcare taxes. Here are a few tax rates in Scandinavian countries which offer this (((FREE))) healthcare
>Sweden: Personal Income Tax 61%
>Norway: PIT 38.7%
>Denmark: PIT 55.8%
In addition they have a VAT tax which taxes products down the whole line of production. This affects the lower income families as they have trouble acquiring items cheaply.
EX: A $44 dollar pair of jeans in America could cost $96 dollars in Sweden.
Those taxes feed into healthcare.

In case your small Asian brain can't comprehend what I'm saying it means that all this shit combined means it's expensive as fuck to live there but atleast you get substandard healthcare.

Obviously you are mentally challenged. Let me make this easier by speaking American:

Each gubbment pays $ per person to pay for medicine and shit. American gubbment pays more for medicine and shit than other gubbments even when other gubbments give medicine and shit for free. This has nothing to do with personal income tax.

Trying to change the subject belies your inability to argue.

healthcare is not something the government can manage and 'give' to people. Only the free market can produce enough. We must allow it to do so; unleash its potential.

I'd be fine with that