I'm sick of western degeneracy...

I'm sick of western degeneracy, and desperately hope to have a decent wife and a traditional family within the next 10-15 years.

Tell me why I shouldn't 'convert' to islam, and marry a qt muzzie girl who wants the same thing.

>NB4 you shouldn't racemix
I'm not a nazi, that's not a valid argument in my mind.

>wants a traditional family
>wants to convert to islam

Pick one.

Is it really less traditional than some washed up gender studies grad, who already has a half-black baby?

Doesn't it seem better than some cumdumpster club slut?

Am I going crazy here?

there is an alternative i.e women in the 19th to early 20th century. Women were literally at their happiest in these times.

How is that an alternative?? We're in the 21st century now.

because you will be giving over your power to a dead fuck, who is represented in this world by a bunch of pedophile madmans who will have you killed if you disagree.

islam is satan's gig

Muslims worship the same god Christians and Jews worship, and the Quran says that Christians should be considered muslims' friends and allies.

How is that satan's gig?

But your kids will be literal niggers. Unacceptable.

>kids will be literal niggers
>blacks make up a minority of muslims
>haven't posted any blacks

Your logic is???

>muslims worship the same god christians and jews worship
>jews
>quran says that christians should be considered friends and allies
>allies

nufag detected. look up the crusades, look up the synagogue of satan, and lurk much much much much much moar.

7/10 if trolling and for making me respond.
0/10 if serious and should be gassed.

>can't eat pork
>can't drink alcohol
>can't have a dog indoors
>wife looks like a fucking tent
>have to learn arabic

So?

What religion hasn't had it's fair share of corrupt sects? The catholic church has been a shitshow for centuries, and I'm sure I don't need to begin talking about Jewish corruption on pol.

>can't eat pork
Tragic, but there are plenty of other good meats
>can't drink alcohol
I gave up alcohol a couple of years because I was problem drinker, and didn't want to slip into degeneracy and alcoholism.
>can't have a dog indoors
Tragic, but I don't own any pets anyways, so it's no biggie.
Oh my god - you mean people won't constantly be checking out my hot wife??? Terrible!
>have to learn Arabic
Oh my god, I'm expected and encouraged to learn another language??? Terrible!!

because being a muslim is incredibly boring as you aren't allowed to do anything which is why they're all so filled up with misplaced anger and hatred.

Are you ok with pedophilia and treating women like shit? With stoning to death someone because it was victim of rape? To kill a friend or your own son if he becomes an apostate? If you agree with all this barbarism there is pretty much nothing that can convince you it seems. Don't fall in that shit, there are people out there who are not degenerates or sluts, seems difficult to believe but there is.

You should convert mate. I see western degenerecy start to spread here like a disease. Only people I can find that are able to stand their grounds are faithful muslims. I always wanted to wait for marriage and marry a virgin wife like myself and the only reason I didn't lose hope yet is that I know these muslim families exist.

I'm not an Islam expert but I can try to answer your questions if you have any?

Those are more cultural problems, than Islamic problems. Afghanistan for example, has really shitty culture. So does Saudi Arabia. So do many other muslim countries.

But you never really hear about that type of stuff happening in America.

The reason it's happening in Europe is because they started shipping muslims in by the boatload, without vetting, and without assimilating them to a new national culture.

Good luck user, but hating Islam is one of the uniting things of right wing politics right now. Despite the fact they worship the same God, Arabic is much closer to the Aramaic that Jesus spoke than the English that most Christians speak. Allah literally means 'The God' and would of likely been closer to what Jesus cried out on the cross.

The original Christians held almost identical beliefs towards modern day Muslims. But have strayed so very very far from their roots. Most are unaware that Jesus is held in as high a regard in Islam as Muhammad. That during 'judgement day' it is Jesus(Isa) who comes down to return to man, not Muhammad. That the haram nature of portrayals extends to all prophets.

That modern Islam would be complimentary towards their white nationalist idealogy. That women need to be kept on a tight leash and releasing them from it is part of what causes problems in the west.

As long as you convince a white girl to convert & bear 100 aryan children you're still okay by our standards

You are part of the problem. rip white man.

Do you think that shias and sunnis will ever make peace with each other?

>Pedophilia
Mary the mother of Jesus would of likely been aged 10-12. For most of recorded history mankind openly accepted the better system of girls being married off young to older men. Girls mentally peak around 10-14, boys mentally peak around 19-23.

Would you marry your daughter off to a man with his life together and you know will provide you with healthy grandchildren when she is pure and still capable of proper pair bonding, and knowing she'll be life bound to this man; or the current system where we pretend men and women are the same and send your daughter off to lose her purity by high school (now a days before completed middle school)

If most on the right realized how true this is, how complimentary Islam could be to their white nationalism instead of the degenerate enabling secularism / false Christionity that has allowed to spread across the world..

Maybe but there is to muuch shit going on now to have peace with eachother, also the fucking jewroaches stir things up between us

>Rip white man
>Not embracing Islam to have many children with four wives to revive the white people

Depends upon what form of both. Sunni capital is Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia is filled with hypocrites, the people are fat and do not work. They have lost their way. If the house of Saud was removed, and Shia gave up on trying to liberalise Islam in similar ways of protestants, than they could get along.

if you point out the negative point of your society it does not goes far from what you are point your finger . Maybe not in Argentina but in America you have death penalty also so your pint regarding human rights and punishment is futile .

Also , how many dead americans lacked health care plan and died at hospital doors ?

Its just modernized but the lack of human rights you so much praise it's still there , more sofisticated but still there and even more cold and careless because you are one in billions .

You just need to pick the lesser evil

The funny thing is, I come from a white, southern, Christian, republican family. I voted for Trump twice (in the primary, and in the general), and still support him as President.

It seems so illogical to me, that so many parts of the right-wing has such vitriolic opposition to all of Islam, instead of just wahhabism/Salafism.

Meanwhile, they continue to call Saudi Arabia an "important ally" to the united states, despite the fact that they fund ISIS, export extremist muslim ideology across the world, and actively suppress moderate Islamic opinions.

The current generation doesn't usually have a problem with you being a shia or sunni, I have shia friends for example and I don't mind their ideology.

Both sunni and shia in the past was demonized by people that don't know about the other sides beliefs. But since you can reach extensive information about everything these days that age is over.

I think the current generation is a hope for peace.

and when you tell them YSHWH was YHWH
just like the jews, they chimp out
pic related is you

An inbreed brainwashed shit skin fits you. Move to the UK faggot.

if your willing to worship a pedophile just fucking neck yourself now.

dude go to mecca and shoot the fuck out of it

>I come from a white, southern, Christian, republican family
yet saudis are the worst to you? have you ever heard of a place called pakistan

Islam is a barbarian religion for barbarian people. If that's what you want to do, go right ahead. I've got a drone hellfire missile with your name on it, ahmed.

Sup Forumss going to become a Muslim board if no more nationalist candidates win and SJWs further take over, digits confirm this prophecy

irony the post

Pakistan is pretty bad too, but Saudi Arabia generally comes to mind first because they're the ones who helped spread the ideology to Pakistan, to begin with.

Muslims don't worship Muhammad, stupid. Go read a book.

>calls someone a barbarian
>immediately threatens to kill them

Pot calling the kettle black, bro

Islam is an intellectual vacuum.

You sound vapid enough to be someone who converts to Islam as an adult (and therefore after reaching the age of reason).

Let this death cult take you.

>was demonized
>side beliefs
which are? or are you talking about christians?

I didn't realize there were so many muslims in Spain.

>The funny thing is, I come from a white, southern, Christian, republican family. I voted for Trump twice (in the primary, and in the general), and still support him as President.

This is not surprising, most people with this background would make good fits as Muslims. Conservative Muslims share almost identical values with the right.

>right-wing has such vitriolic opposition to all of Islam
I don't think people genuinely oppose Islam, it's more that people on the right have lost their identity. They're searching for what it is, and going back to early periods in history of strength for Europeans was something they did and found the crusaders. The brave Europeans defending their homeland. The act against Islam stems from an intense desire of the right for people to reclaim their people, they just don't know how, or what that even means to do. Christionity would be the natural solution yes, but it has been a lost cause for so very long.

Great schism followed because of altering Nicene creed, protestant reformation because of massive Catholic church corruption (buy your way into heaven). The church is now what it was meant to be, and Islam could very well be considered a continuation of the original temple faith.

>wahhabism/Salafism
There is a lot of misconceptions about these things, Salafism is akin to more spiritual aspects of Hinduism. Wahhabism is more of a political idealogy unique to the history of how the house of Saud took power.

>despite the fact that they fund IS
You must understand that the Islamic State is one of many things. It is something that filled the vaccum following the USA invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, etc It was seen by disenfranchised Muslims as a opportunity to revive the Caliphate and restore their natural way of life that was taken from them by the invaders. Look at how the nations of the middle east formed - they are the result of British intervention, peoples hating one another because of artificial lines

>implying all killing is barbarism
Muslims must be killed for civilization to survive.

How about you stop being a faggot and convert to a traditionalist Christian or Catholic faith and get a qt Christian trad wife. OMG WOW BUT MUSLIM WIFE SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE ????

Your children will thank you. If you raise a child in the west it doesn't help to be one religion over the other, kike degeneracy will come for you all the same.

The same west that continues to exploit, invade, and massacre them. A lot of people in the west seem to struggle to understand why this organisation exists in the first place. What their nations actions has impacted on the world. The same people who often acknowledge the allies fought on the wrong side, may not understand how continuing to act as the bad guys and invade nations that don't pose a threat to them is not a bad thing.

The reason Islam is spreading is because of the weakness of the west. The weakness they brought on themselves by introducing egalitarianism during the 17th-18th century.

Islam was one of the few sources of scientific progress in the world, when Europe was consumed by the dark age.

Who was responsible the dark age again? Oh, that's right, Christians.

almost 1 millenium of Arab presence here in Spain and we love it the cultural mosaic. Nothing wrong after all we share same dna , if you want to create a new race , better to create another specie.

>being a faggot
>convert to Catholicism

>Pakistan is pretty bad too
Pakistan's problems are sourced in similar ways to Indias problems. Starting with British desire to split the punjabi peoples from each other. Pakistan also faces massive migrant invasion of Afghani similar to USA mexico problem.

Go right ahead and convert. Then promptly move your ass to a Middle Eastern shithole of your choice.

I am talking about ordinary people with mediocre knowledge of history and Islam. These people have always been easy to use pawns for people who are after political gain.

Todays terrorists aren't much different. They have mediocre knowledge of Islam so they are easy to manipulate using their lack of knowledge.

You tell them dying for you religion is martyrdom. You gove them a suicide vest and they blow themselves up.
What you don't tell them is that suicide is the worst sin you can commit outside of worshipping another god, killing civilians makes you a murderer not a martyr.

>Muslims must be killed for civilization to survive
Western civilization is falling into ruin because it strayed from it's founding values. The values of which mirror those of Islam.

We don't need to create another race. Another one already exists. We just need to not destroy it as the euros are trying to do. But it's okay, habeeb. I have a drone missile for you, too.

Well we can restore Western civilization by slaughtering the muslim.

I'm not saying the west isn't responsible for ISIS as well - the current shitstorm in the middle is largely a result of US, UK, and USSR intervention and puppetry.

It's definitely a problem that we started, but we should ignore the ones are still throwing fuel onto the fire (and it isn't just Israel, or Pakistan, or the Saudis - the west is still a big part of the problem as well).

Because Jesus is king, and muslims reject this truth

I'll always be proud to be an American, no matter what my religious choice happens to be.

No go ahead and convert to Islam, I'm not here to save your soul faggot. Just know that I'll put a few 5.56 rounds in your chest just the same as Ahmed and your future wife Aisha. DEUS VULT NIGGER

Not as long as the Al-Saud family is alive and in charge

Muslims recognize Jesus as a prophet, and hold him in the same esteem as they do Muhammad, and other prophets.

>We can restore our civilization in ruins by destroying the competitor whose consuming our decaying body
The weakness of the west and it's general inability to defend itself from outside competitors is a symptom not a cause. Try convincing westerns to strip women of their right to vote, that democracy needs to be abolished and self destructive behaviors halted. You'll have much better luck convincing them of accepting Islam and doing all of that anyway than you will of convincing a single group of people to even give up alcoholism. I am not saying it's not possiable, anything is, I just don't see it as realistic. I don't see restoring our former values as plausible without doing so under a different banner. The best case scenario for the USA at this point is balkanization with individual kingdoms forming out of holding the former values and conquering all competitors until the nation is reunited under a new flag.

The fire is Muslims trying to reclaim their lands and restore their way of life. The best thing we can do is stop intervening and let it resolve itself. We need to prioritize our nations in the west and any future we might have, and how to do that if we want to soften the blow of the enviable collapse.

(((((we))))))

and im sure you are not even white..

>Someone whose likely never been to Vatican city, properly studied when, where, and what happened during the crusades. May not even be Catholic or fully understand the levels of corruption currently present in the Catholic Church or how far their doctrine strayed from actual scripture

I agree with both of these statements

We need to make sure we stay a pure blood race into the future. Islam may be a good tool for allying ourselves & ensuring high birthrates.
Why shouldn't we have white muslim colonies in Europe/America

Western degeneracy? what the fucks! you are converting to a fucking "religion" where their prophet was fucking a nine year old girl, nuts.

ttey look like turks, desu

Does any of that matter in the end if I help kill Muslim heretics, push them out of America and Europe, and help take back Constantinople?

I think many people forget that muslim is a religion, and not a race - and that white muslims are a thing.

You want to save the white race? Look at muslim birth rates in any country, compared to any other demographic, and try to tell me that there's a better way to save the white race.

>flag
>what the fucks!
Fucks!

Turks are a mix of european tribes and (to a lesser extent) semitic tribes. Of course they're going to look white.

The biggest problem of white nationalism is asking people to pin down and agree on what qualifies as "white". Most aren't aware that all Slavs and Celts(Gauls) descend from Iranian expats (Scythians) or that anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes have some level of non-white admixture. I'd be surprised if even a single bloodline of 'white' even exists anymore. Even less likely if you're one who believes in telegony too

Adultary is forbiden in islam , so it is against the law to grab a girl and molest her. I dunno were you people get this ideas. If you do bad things to young or adult women you get pushished to death not like in western pedo rich society ...

Because I'm banging a QT Muzzie girl who has also given in to the degeneracy like I have. We talk about it, yet still fuck like animals. It's a Catch 22 indeed, but even there you're sort of fucked user.

Because you will be suicide bombed by other Muslims every day for not being Muslim enough

>can't eat pork
Bacon is overrated
>Can't drink alcohol
DEGENERACY
>Can't have a dog indoors
Awesome, I'm allergic, people who have indoor pets are the worst and the houses are nasty. Plus, animals prefer to stay outside, keeping them inside is abusive.
>Wife looks like a fucking tent
As opposed to white club slut DEGENERACY
>Have to learn arabic
Only bad thing out of what you listed and I'm sure it's not THAT big of a deal

Holy shit, Sup Forums just fucking converted me to Islam, what the fuck.

> so it is against the law to grab a girl and molest her

Only if she's a Muslim herself

>Does it matter if I fight for a cause I don't fully understand ordered by an organisation that doesn't even represent the idealogy it's ordering the crusade for in the first place
Not if you care about what kind of future you actually want and have simply reached the stage of 'fuck all of this, let me take part in burning it down'

Bcus u can do the exact same thing with LDS

Dude in a sharia law society dare you not touch a litlle/boy girl like a pedo freak and dare not make invasive sexual comments to a women on the street or child.

The more the muzzies carry out attacks in the West, the more people are pushed toward the breaking point. Soon enough we will all be able to agree that it's time to nuke every muslim off the face of the earth. Every. Last. Muslim.

>I'm banging a QT Muzzie girl who has also given in to the degeneracy like I have
Congratulations, you've learned that women regardless of race and culture are the same. That they're the property of their men, and will absorb the values of their man regardless of how it contradicts their upbringing. You've now realized why pretending men and women are the same, and giving them a say has played a part in destroying the west.

Bro it basically says in the koran that they can be friends if they are slaves to their will

>i want a traditional lifestyle
>i want to racemix
Found the problem.

>can't eat pork
fuck that
>can't drink alcohol
fuck that, too, beer in in czech culture, so fuck that.
>>can't have a dog indoors
most of the people live in apartments, and there are lots of dog lovers in CR, so fuck that, too
considering how sexy our women are, that's just retarted
>have to learn arabic
i'd rather learn german

>Muslims are fighting back against invaders, even taking the fight to their invaders homelands
>We should nuke the world, destroying any future possiability of it being habitable for us or them
This is the kind of attitude that embodies the idiocy of the modern western. They do not think. They simply do not think about long term consequences of their immediate impulse knee jerk reactions. Anyone who honestly even entertains the idea of nukes reveals their idiocy for all to see.

But assuming I'm just some sheep who cannot into jeebus christ, would real Christians really give a shit if I help them in deus vult'ing the sandnigger faggots? As long as I help ventilate the sand cult followers, would they really care?

You don't have to be Christian to know Muslims are subhumans for following a cult that worships a subhuman pedophile warlord who founded the entire ideology by killing anyone who didn't subscribe to it.

I've been overseas, muslims are degenerate moreso than even the worst of westerners. The thing is that all of Islam permits degeneracy under particular circumstances, the ideal that Islam is conservative because Isis slings homos off buildings is an absurdity you only really get from media, they have busha busha boys, man-love thursday etc, they fuck dudes all day long but you're supposed to either engage in such with a kaffir, or to avoid extra-marital affairs (if married) or for enjoyment (if single).

You simply don't marry men you can still fuck them under several conditions. Shia muslims believe in wife-swapping etc, the vast majority believe 8 is the age of consent, they literally fuck animals because it is condoned to avoid fornications...
Marry first cousins, etc. They're nasty as fuck people.

Adultery is forbiden in islam my ass, don't they have like 3,4,5 wives at a time per man & I wasn't talking about adultery, I was about pedophilia.

why do they rape children and women, then?
they literally tell to kill the infidels, are you retarted? kys, please

Why should we waste our time with this?

>The Buddha is opposed to one who knows "only by hearsay," to one who knows "the truth only by repetition, and who, with this traditionally heard truth, as a coffer handed down from hand to hand, transmits this doctrine"

>there are no white muslims
Found your problem

>i was about pedophillia
that's what you all about, huh, pedro?

>he Quran says that Christians should be considered muslims' friends and allies.

Don't lie like this again.

A muslim would say the same about his culture...

>Doesn't it seem better than some cumdumpster club slut?
>Am I going crazy here?

Those aren't girls or women. Those are PROPERTY. Women are possession and only worth 1/3 of a man. Go for it.

>muslims slaughter every non-muslim they come into contact with for 1400 years
>muslims fly planes into buildings

>muslims are just fighting back!

You argue like a jew. You cry in pain as you lash out. This is why muslims must be exterminated.

Wow, this is pathetic.