News on Shia nad HWNDU

anyone got news on shia's next move with HWNDU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qvK-BsvX5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anything more on the Aus location?

The real risk is he'll do the same thing, just hang it up indoors so we can't tell where it is.

An easy solution to it would be check the stream itself- might be a way of seeing where the request is being made to, could at least give us a country

Rumor is, they're done for now. Shia's having a mental breakdown and Luke is blocking anyone on twitter that even mentions it.

It was fun while it lasted. Let us remember the good times...

>they're done for now. Shia's having a mental breakdown

Wow. I hope he doesn't come away with a split personality.

>He will not divide us
>Gets divided

What a little bitch.

lol

i'd go into endentured service for 10 years just to see a video of shia's reaction of us stealing the flag

he must be devastated. i just hope some of his heroin addicted friends have a few brain cells left and convince him to stop.

putting the flag up in an unkown location was admitting defeat if you recall the initial idea of a participatory piece of art

shia lost
hard

kek

so shia lel doof lost one round of capture the flag and he has a mental break down, dam what a fag.

he didnt lose just one round
he lost three
and after two losses he tried to outsmart us and hid the flag.
Sup Forums found it in less than 24 hours and stole it

that shit must hurt like hell

His ego is too big to admit defeat. I have a feeling he'll be back at some point with the same drivel.

we should culturally appropriate Shia's idea and create our own cams

Shia has been sighted outside of Grand Rapids Michigan

THIS! I've floated the same idea on a few other boards and no one seems to want to carry it out, so I might just do it myself.

Um if it goes back up somewhere in western PA, i can go after it, provided i get the right coords

i normally dont advocate theft as it means we are stooping to their level but shia was just asking for this.

gj with the autism levels Sup Forums praise kek

Proof?

We really do need to stalk this fucker.

I heard from a reliable source that the plan is to sneak a HWNDU flag onto a SpaceX shuttle heading to the ISS.

thats what it would take...
or maybe not? can the powers of kek reach that far?

Sup Forums space program

I found this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8qvK-BsvX5c
Not my channel but I Googled HWNDU new location and this is what I got.

For those on phones he was spotted in New Orleans and cursory searches show he has been spending quite a bit of time in Louisiana.

My guess is he's going to pick some difficult terrain to minimize the chances that someone would want to go steal it. Either that or it's going to be put somewhere in the swamp where taking the flag would leave footprints in the mud for him to track or give to police.

Guess right now. Louisiana. If there's any anons in the area that spot him take a picture with him and tell him that no matter what he does he'll lose so he should just give up.

memetically redirected meteorite destroys ISS when?

Where is the flag now?

in some user's house, the one who took it.

Michigan resident here. What's the scoop?

Oh hai, Shia