Is the Trump stock market rally sustainable or is it a bubble?

Is the Trump stock market rally sustainable or is it a bubble?

Should I purchase 3x leveraged S&P 500 bull ETF's?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charging_Bull
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Should I purchase 3x leveraged S&P 500 bull ETF's?

Sure. Also make sure to buy more 3x leveraged S&P 500 bull etf's once the market tanks. Dollar cost average that shit.

Giiiirl-power will stop the Trump bull

Of course it's a bubble, just like every other huge rally is. Eventually it'll pop and the government will need to pick up the pieces left over by the greedy fucks in charge, because the only acceptable welfare to americucks is welfare for corporations.

Let's play a game. Let's say I lend you a dollar and you are legally obligated to pay me back, what am I?
A creditor
Let's say you take that dollar and start a company and you sell ownership to your friends for a dime each, what are they?
A shareholder

Let's say I am the creditor and decide to deeply discount the rate at which you can get my money, what have I reduced?

It's real market prospects on top of a bubble. That means the bubble is going to pop no matter what. Does that answer your question user?

The markets expect more profits (= higher DOW Jones) because they expect the Republican government to enable corporations to rip off the people more than before and to delay taxation (lower tax rates for the rich and a fig leaf tax break for the middle class now, but more taxes to be paid in the distant future).

It's mostly a one-time effect, and it's impossible to tell how long it will last.

>Should I buy into the S&P 500

Yes, but remember this is a long term investment, you shouldn't be looking to sell for 20+ years. More likely you want to hold for 40+years.

I'll wait for an answer but also posit the next question.

As the creditor, I also decide to borrow money. I am backed by the full faith and credit of the government of kekistan. You are backed by the full faith and credit of your company. Do you think you will
>borrow for a rate higher than mine but competitive given my rate
>borrow for a lower rate of return
>borrow for an extremely high rate compared to mine
?

Lol
And how long does it take you to recover principal in a downturn? Does your exercise work when you account for the downturn?

jesus no

wait for the pop... could be tmrow or in a couple years but we r due for a massive correction

Yes it works retard, look at how many all-time highs come after crashes.

mfw my mother put 600k into the s&p for 5 years

I would honestly advice against it even if the market goes up; suppose the S&P goes down 10% one day, a leveraged 3 times etf would down 30%; now the next day the S&P would need to bounce back only 11.11% to revert back to the previous days price, while the leveraged ETF would need the S&P to revert back about 14% to revert back to its price. Leveraged ETFs are meant for short term trades

the bull is a symbol of a strong economy charging forward
the implied symbolism because of the girl statue is women are standing in the way of a strong economy

All gains of the past 10 years will be wiped out in a week when it pops

No, a bull is used to describe an uptrend due to the way that a bull attacks, upwards.Where as a bear, downwards.

Holy fuck he's right.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charging_Bull
>he oversize sculpture depicts a bull, the symbol of aggressive financial optimism and prosperity

>Is the Trump stock market rally sustainable or is it a bubble?

ahahahhahahahahahahhhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

*gasps for air*

ahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

no, it's not a bubble goy, buy it all up.

>trading 3x leveraged etfs
>being this retarded

Does it still look like a rally to you

If trump actually goes through with his corporate tax cuts the P/E ratio will plummet and the Dow will have room to reach 40,000

jew bubble.

>Is the Trump stock market rally sustainable or is it a bubble?

The goal of the Trump and his regime and steal as much money as possible, crash economy, bail it out and laugh all the way to the bank.

>leveraged

No.

>3x s&p bull

bear

Bubbles always pop. There is no such thing as constant growth without contraction.