Why do the yanks hate the South so much?

Why do the yanks hate the South so much?

please respond

cause jews.

Because we still live in free America

Suburban retard yank here I love the south desu.

massive inferiority complex. also afraid of being exposed as the aggressor

What do folks think of Huey Long today?

We don't. I'll be moving to the south soon enough to get away from this weather up here north of the Mason Dixon line.

They are trying to extinguish an eternal fire.
It will rise again.

SHERMAN, RISE.

Because the yanks are the cultureless multiethnic blob they accuse us of being, when in fact the South has largely kept apart in spite of the population of blacks and we still have our culture intact. We're a de facto living example that separate-but-equal can and does work, and they can't fucking stand it.

>Why do the yanks hate the South so much?
The Southerners are nothing more than hypocrites that needed to be taught the consequences of their actions

Because we're full of elitist cocksuckers who have been indoctrinated by cultural Marxism to hate anything relating to white people
Southern people are to liberals, all redneck white people, because of the Confederacy
This is how outdated and retarded the average liberal is up here.

A lot of us conservatives own Confederate flags.
It's a meme that the north hates the south.
Only the liberals do.

White leftists don't realize that even they hate black people.

Leaving the north to the south as soon as i finish my licenses. The weather up here is shit and so are the people. Plus i need ccw to feel safe these days.

Northers were behaving like modern day commiefornia libtards and they needed a reality check

We don't. That's a forced meme spread by New York Jews.

this

the confederates were so fucking inept at fighting a war. They could not fucking manage logistics and were constantly bickering among themselves.
Meanwhile the Union could manage to standardize railroad gauges and fucking blockade southern ports.

Because Yanks are yuppies and yuppies are feggots.
t. MDfag

>Why do the yanks hate the South
because southerners are genetically mixed with blacks and act in subhuman ways

wrong number of stars

Tecumseh Sherman still respected Southerners and they respected him. He was nothing like the Jewish revisionist today screaming about how reconstruction was too mild.

Unless your property was jacked in South Carolina. Then you might still be a little salty. No hard feelings though. Alls fair in love and war.

GENERAL SHERMAN DO IT AGAIN!

New England hill trash here. Southerners are the shittiest people in the US. We shot you Jethros up once and we'll do it again if you get uppity.

> sherman din du nuffin rong

Maybe it's because we're better than you.

Left over propaganda from after the civil war when everything was destroyed and people were left to starve to feed industrialization.

We don't

I don't I want to move there as soon as possible.

>hahahaha fucking inbred hicks
>w-wait don't leave us

Why not shoot up the damn refugees and shitskins flooding the Green mountains? If you're so proud and everything...

Jealousy.

I honestly feel sympathy for them.

Here is a pic of an American Senator from my city of Boston who was beat by a south Carolina congressman during a debate before the civil war

Because it is full of poor, low class trash.

We dont it is a myth

And that is not the confedrate flag btw

His legacy of corruption still lives on to this day in my state.

That's not an American senator, that's a statue

Here is a fun rendition of the debate they had.

Because they tried to destroy America for their shit cotton industry when people were starting to think 'hey maybe literally owning another person like property is not that cool' and then a hundred years later they started waving around flags of a failed traitor nation and screaming about their heritage in response to the civil rights movement.

Yeah im jealous of a life where i have to be a bootlicker 6 days a week. Kiss someones ass 5 days a week at some job where im not appreciated for the hard work i put in and then the only real day off from putting up with the rat race is on saturday. Then i have to put up a facade of being some christian on sundays and kiss some more ass before the work week even begins. So jealous of that

>shilling for the nigger-lovers who destroyed white civilization the New World.

Why?

The real reason the north hates the south is because the yanks are obsessed with urban supremacy. The south was largely rural and had a wealthy land-owning class that didn't rely on (((international finance))) or big-government infrastructure projects. Jews cannot stand rural wealth-producers having any political power, they are too independent and hard to control.

You haven't heard we have replaced Elizabeth Warren with a statue.

All Americans are yanks, or yankees, not just the southerners.

>niggers are people

Gtfo off my board subhuman apologist. These fucking monkeys belong chained up in the fields or back in the jungle, they aren't "people".

Even today the anti-southerner propaganda in movies and tv is 100% jewish writers. To hate the south is to embrace multiculturalism, even back then those dictating it had never seen a slave. Today they stay behind the walls of their gated communities. IvoryTower.jpg

>all aussies are abos

Maybe yall should have shipped em back home when you were done with them then, or better yet, not brought htem over in the first place.

>the confederates were so fucking inept at fighting a war.
How to spot someone historically and militarily illiterate in one simple post.

The South had no industry and was outnumbered 10 to 1, yet won most of the engagements to the point the North was press-ganging Irish right off the boat into their armies as the initial waves had all been slaughtered. Odd!

Best day of congress ever

About isn't a nickname for Australians. It would be like if we said "Aussie" only applies to Queenslanders and New South Welshmen. It's wrong.

> and fucking blockade southern ports.
Oh, and the South had no navy, yet managed to run blockades on a fairly regular basis. Sad!

You people of the South don't know what you are doing. This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization! You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about. War is a terrible thing! You mistake, too, the people of the North. They are a peaceable people but an earnest people, and they will fight, too. They are not going to let this country be destroyed without a mighty effort to save it… Besides, where are your men and appliances of war to contend against them? The North can make a steam engine, locomotive, or railway car; hardly a yard of cloth or pair of shoes can you make. You are rushing into war with one of the most powerful, ingeniously mechanical, and determined people on Earth — right at your doors. You are bound to fail. Only in your spirit and determination are you prepared for war. In all else you are totally unprepared, with a bad cause to start with. At first you will make headway, but as your limited resources begin to fail, shut out from the markets of Europe as you will be, your cause will begin to wane. If your people will but stop and think, they must see in the end that you will surely fail.
-Sherman

Based Lincoln tried to that before he was killed.

Too many ghetto black people and gangbanging mexicans

Wrong. The rest of the world misuses the word yankee. Because foreigners are clueless.

t. Yankee that loves the South.

>outing myself as a nigger and kike-loving cuck

You're a fucking retard. We brought the niggers to America to put clothes on our backs and create wealth, something you fucking libcucks will never understand.

You might get killed if you call a southerner a Yankee.

It means American. You misuse it like you do with everything. You're all tanks whether you like it or not.

Yeah, and look how that worked out for you, you inbred failed traitor. Literally hang yourself and remove your traitor fuckup genes from the pool like your kind tried to do to blacks back in the 60s.

Not in Australia,because they won't be allowed to bring their guns. I don't really care how a yankee feels about being a yankee.

>and we'll do it again if you get uppity
>implying northern retards have anywhere near the firepower that the south has stockpiled right now

Vermont won't be able to save your ass, yanks

STOP CALLING ME A YANKEE YOU FUCKING CUNT!

REEEEEEEEE

>Sherman said something, therefore facts no longer exist
If anything, the South lost the war because Lee was too conservative in victory and was intent on winning and negotiation, until it was too late.

For the war machine that the North had at its disposal, they lost an embarrassing number of times.

Stop being a yankee, then.

Only nonAmericans call Americans Yankees. Yankees are Americans from the north east of the US and not at all a majority of the population. It would be like calling the French Parisian.

You're forgetting the western part of the country who actually have all the nukes will stomp your asses into the ground if you tried your stupid shit again.

It would have worked great if you bleeding-heart leftists didn't team up with the kikes and free the slaves. Niggers were making us money in the fields and then you northerners had the brilliant plan of freeing these savages just so they could collect gibs. Great fucking job yanks.

Thats a huge exaggeration.

The South had a few surprising victories early in the Eastern theater, but was inexerably beat back everywhere else until surrender was inevitable.

They weren't so outnumbered on the battlefield either. The South fielded a much larger portion of their population than the North to make up for the deficit.

And it was mostly Yankees that fought in the Northern ranks (hence the nickname). The next most were Southerners, who lived in union states, believe it or not.

the yankees are just fags. People from the north can be alright but the ones from new york boston philadelphia are all trash tier shames of the USA and white race

Because of how the Jews portray the south in the media.

Because they wanted to free the slaves so they could watch them fuck their wives and daughters, a long-held tradition amongst the northerners even to this day.

fuck off foreigner

>implying the cotton gin didn't obsolete blacks the moment it rolled out
>implying industrialization of the early 1900s wouldn't have destroyed your economy

You should be thanking us for only burning down Atlanta.

>you didn't beat us fast enough, so neener

ITT Buttmad Yankees who know they are, to a man, useless libcucks. Yankees wish they could be as based as the South, the miserable snowmonkeys.

No, it would be like the Parisians saying only they are French. Yankee means American, so all Americans are yankees.

calling people in NYC and Philadelphia "Yankees" is like calling people in Miami rednecks.

Stop using foreign words, like yankee, if you hate foreigners so much.

Way too many niggers

>yanks overdosed on soy because they think their nukes will save them

I wonder who the military will side with in a liberal/conservative war

Horribly corrupt mobster who probably got iced by his own thugs.

Yet more ignorance from the foreign hordes. kys, you filthy convict.

You are really committed to being retarded, aren't you?

You mean like (((certain people))) are flooding Europe with Muslims and the US with Mexicans? Face it, the southern landed slaveholders were crypto kikes. Stop defending people who would have rather imported slaves from halfway across the world than given you a job.

I am pretty sure the people from the country in question have the final say about what slang referring to them means. If Americans say not all Americans are Yankees, then you are the one who is wrong.

Anyone and everyone from the North is a Yankee, dumbass.

Point is why free them if they would have gone obsolete anyways and could have just been shipped back to Africa as used goods. You actually turned them into CITIZENS!

>augh ignorant
Fuck off, yankee. Nobody is going to take language lessons from the same people who pronounce solder as sodder.

Yankee liberals cannot stand Southern independence of thought.

Trump carried the South. And that made all the difference.

Well they shouldn't. The hate should be urban vs. suburban/rural. Someone in Bumfuck, Cotton County, Alabma shares a lot more in common with someone from Bumfuck, Corn County, Ohio than they do with some urban pavement ape in Atlanta.

>Yankees will side with the liberals

Did you miss this last election?

People in northern Maine voted the same as Mississippians.

They're all a bunch of low IQ inbreds that vote for republicans and racists like Trump.

They are the laughing stock of America and you would have to be retarded to defend them.

shut up nigger, if you or any other yuropoor ever called me a yankee in person I would shit all over your face

That's retarded. It works in the opposite way. You don't get to choose your own nickname under any situation.
You can't call anyone retarded, yankee.

no. fuck off.

too many nigs

The military is mostly minorities. The infantry is mostly white. The air force is mostly whites from the west. Who do you think they'll side with?

They hate tradition

They lost the civil war?

they might've won battles but they were fucking stupid for starting the war (firing on fort Sumter).

they got steamrolled and have been butthurt about it for more than a century.

>winning battles is not the same as winning the war.

Because German-descended midwesterners are the only actual whites in the USA. All else is niggers.