Post /ourguys/ and /ourgals/

Post /ourguys/ and /ourgals/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPl94ir6dLw
youtube.com/watch?v=3aJGEOOwzEg
andallthat.co.uk/uploads/2/3/8/9/2389220/pico_-_oration_on_the_dignity_of_man.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't agree with everything Gavin says but I like that he'll punch antifa protestors.

"I don't like you nazis, I like jews." - Gavin Mcinnes, 2017

/thread

Not one /ourguys/ or /ourgals/ have been posted in this thread. Pic related is /ourguy/.

He likes Israeli Jews because they fuck up Muslims, and hates media Jews that try to destroy our culture, and that's enough for me desu

>He likes Israeli Jews because they fuck up Muslims
by sending Americans to kill them

Undeniable

Sounds like you need a lesson in what Israel actually is and does then, you absolute cuck. Do you consider them your greatest ally also?

I dislike Milo but he is further proof about how the media colludes to fuck people over. No one in the mainstream talked about him till he fucked up then that was spammed everywhere. Same thing happened to Gary Johnson who I also dislike but can see how he got a raw deal.

>whatarePalestinians.jpg
He also wants to reverse colonize Bethlehem with Christians since Muslims have made it into a Sharia zone

>she died
>FOR FREE

Nah, not really, but I'm not deluded enough to think that they are a monolithic entity with one and only one goal and I can also admit that some there have merit.

I also didn't realize the huge problem they have with their own left being as bad as ours in the rest of the West

you reap what you sow

He read culture of critique on the plane ride to israel, their shilling for the holocaust made him dislike them a bit.

buttplug man is not /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=GPl94ir6dLw

P I S S I N P U B L I C

>/ourguys/
>/ourgals/
back2reddit with you nigger

>south african calling other people niggers

only acceptable answer

How does she keep getting away with it?

Who gives a shit. Gavin is still a fantastic weapon for redpilling normies.

Jej, I fucking love this guy.

>he read culture of critique
Source?

what a fucking beta

>started a fraternal order to encourage men stop wanking, get married, and fistfight for free speech
>beta
Gavin is the least beta male to ever spawn in the land of the betas that is Canada

>Post /ourguys/ and /ourgals/

This.

"The Proud Boys is a gay organization"

- Keith the Cop

Gavin has his uses, he's useful dropping entry level redpills to moderates.

youtube.com/watch?v=3aJGEOOwzEg
He mentions it here.

This video made me Team Gavin and a proud boy
Hes redpilled as fuck

>media Jews that try to destroy our culture
>Is literally owned by a media Jew that trys to destroy our culture

Actually, nevermind just watched it again, must've been another video?
Does talk about the jew thing though.

And does said Jew try to destroy our culture by allowing Gavin to have a show all about preserving our culture? Or does it make more sense that the Jew just likes to make money and diversifies his shows to cover a wider audience and make more shekels?

Also
>boss Jew getting constantly sued for exposing Soros
>not /ourjew/

Fug, forgot pic

done reactivated my raisins

The Gavin pill isn't an easy one to swallow, just watch this video 6 times an hour and you will be gavin pilled in no time!

Your hero is a faggot

W-w-what's in the Gavin Pill?

Little known hero

Got Based Stickman out of jail in Oakland

Hah, I never noticed before, but Britt is using the A-OK symbol before it was called out as racist by the SJW twitter mob.

She's ahead of the curve, for once.

Rundown?

Giovanni

andallthat.co.uk/uploads/2/3/8/9/2389220/pico_-_oration_on_the_dignity_of_man.pdf

Looks like she Holding a joint too lol

>sweden

Thank you for making me feel better about being A FUCKING LEAF.

At least i'm not a fucking swede.

His last video is literally just him scrolling through a ylyl thread on /gif/.

Is that fuckin' youcis at the bottom middle?

kys

These

Good job at falling for the bait of Evan McMuffin's 'The Reagan Battailon' who hangs collages of popular conservative figures on their office wall, so they can go after them, try to dig up dirt and character assassinate them.

Now 12 year olds will go to Gif and see all the black dick threads
So based.

we all love Emma but she's too into radical feminism.

True but everyone who stays on here long enough ends up on Sup Forums

Veni!

based

IMAYGUN MAI SHAWCK when I didn't find /ourboy/ based PJW so far

Rose

I like how he's slowly been swallowing the redpill. He used to be fine with moderate Muslims, but now he's been saying things like "what's morally wrong for us, is right according them."

How old are you guys? No one has posted Duke.

one of our own

God I just love him so much

I hated him for being a pussy and getting punched by ANTIFA but I'm starting to like him after seeing him attack Kikenwald on twatter.

He's still too much of a fag-enabler and sodomite shill.

ckeck'd and Post video please

BASED

thats my boy
i cringed so much, when i saw an interview of him with sam hyde, hes just too pathetic, cant believe i used to watch that fuck

Give him time...