peta.org/blog/jordan-peele-get-out-milk-scene/
youtube.com/watch?v=pVmbzhdmaI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit nigga that some woke ass shit

80% of blacks are dumber than half of whites? Wow, I better hit the books

Thats the best meme ever

nice meme

Reminder.

doing a reverse image search, this meme comes up in 2014.
Thus the
>Trump
argument cannot be brought up
Nice meme user

That's pretty funny

>911
Canada did 911!

Protestors need to get a REAL job. Nice strawman though.

Can you please add some pixel so i can read it

Fucking I wish, user, I fucking wish.

One step further
>1911
Same year as the Austin Pennsylvania Flood

I could agree with both numbers

>click image to expand
You're welcome, Abo

We wuz slavers??

isn't it more like 10%?

We wuz everything whitey stole from us

Has any leftie shared this on social media? Would be hilarious to see.

Yeah i am not sure if this is a mockery or actually intended to be pro blackness. It also elludes to only 50% as in that being the lowest of white intelligence threshold it can be comparable to. So say if you took 20% top whites and put them next to 20% top blacks, this meme suggests that blacks would not be equal until you added in another 30% of whites.

I opted for rust protection over the click expand option.

How about the top 20% of whites in regards to blacks?

This genuinely makes me want to scream. I am paler than milk, like fuck my ancestors were retarded fucking niggers.
Race war. We need a race war.

>We need a race war.
When the day comes, it won't be whites who start it. However, rest assured, we will finish it.

Is that real?

Top kek. Sharpton can't even string together a coherent sentence off teleprompter.

is this real?

>elludes

youtube.com/watch?v=eorpMrHAi3E

Considering it's Albert Sharp, I wouldn't put it past him

Cheers.

>tfw you're too dumb to realize your whiteness is based in geographical location and africans race-mixing with neanderthals

AYO

holy shit i'm dying

You're a fucking idiot. This is obviously a "gotcha" piece yet you're so autistic you can't even see that.

Holy shit that's some good banter.

I can't top that last one I posted

> africans race-mixing with neanderthals
Literally never happened.

Neanderthal DNA is found only in Caucasoid and Mongoloid populations. Negroids never mixed with Neanderthals.

They all learned from white funded institutions and education

Say thank you to whitey for dragging your ass out of the jungle

Africans or mulattos

te

>milk is racist

50% of white people are smarter than 80% of black people?

Thanks OP. I respect blacks even more now.

Which means the top 50% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks. No such an achievement if you look at it that way.

LOL.
The top 20% of blacks are smarter than the bottom 50% of whites. Well, hell nigger, the top 20% of whites are smarter than the bottom 90% of blacks. What's your fucking point? Oh yeah, you a dumb fucking nigger, even if you are top 20% in smarts. LOL.

Occupy democrats? Ha! Of course!

Can we admit that Asians are smarter than whites? They have a better culture and we have to look at that.

oh god is this real? I have to do some digging. Kek

Tell me he's a stand up comedian and it's a quote from stage

they're all running on either capitalist or communist systems. Both are western.

Is he referencing HWNDU?

>stand up comedian
Why do you want people to lie to you?

Its from a LA times interview

yes and generally as well

remember the milk drinking scene in Get Out

I looked it up, he is a stand up "comedian", but he was fucking serious about milk. I'm amazed. It's so fucking weird to look at the freaks you have in the West. We don't have anything even remotely similar to sjws, blms, and other shit.

That's cause you guys have 3 guys 1 hammer and know, the americans have jihadi terrorist attacks and don't know

>PETA is literally complaining about the milk insult

peta.org/blog/jordan-peele-get-out-milk-scene/

This will be one rough century.

I never saw that trash.

we have them thanks to you commies fucking with out culture.

That reminds me, I've got to hit the store tomorrow to stock up on my jug of white pride

Ayo hol up

so you be sayin

WE

>getting rekt this hard by another race

at least the indians still have a little bit of pride, which race lost IRL risk first?

Is this bait or are you actually this retarded ?

Bait, it is very unlikely that someone THIS stupid knows how to post on Sup Forums or reached Sup Forums and wasn't scared away by "muh nazis n shiet"

What about the one in Paris did niggers build that one too

>getting duped into believing a different religion which "forces" you to abandon your culture

how does this not make them retarded?

There is literally only 10 black gms in chess..worldwide.

Being gay was a criminal offense in the Soviet Union. Literally. Just being gay was already a crime, punishable by up to five years in prison. You can only imagine what would happen to a transgender here.
Working was mandatory for everyone, unless physically unable or a housewife. Refusing to work was also a crime. Jews were discriminated against when it came to accepting them in unis or granting promotions, especially in politics.
How is that related to lgbtq, welfare queens, and other kikery?

>10 black gms in chess..worldwide

Out of how many total, user?

read it again

PETA is not complaining. They are praising the scene

ONLY 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of Whites!! Then literaly 50% of whites are smarter than the other 50% of whites!!!

There are much more smart whites than blacks! How will they ever recover?

(Pic related is a smart black)

youtube.com/watch?v=pVmbzhdmaI4

Useful idiots

>I almost had to face the fact that my argument was bad, but I saw you made a typo. Tough luck bro.

>that pic

Lol no. These people are fucking high.

Their culture in the sense of, how much emphasis they put on education is something we really need to start doing in Europe though, the problem with a lot of Asian countries is they took all the best parts of European culture, recognized how invaluable they were, and went all out on them, similarly to how Europeans saw Chinese exam based meritocracy and just went wild with it all.

It's what happens when you take your history classes on IG, FB or Twitter

then who gave birth to her? a gorilla?

1500+

Trick question, felons can't adopt children.

One goes to jail, the other abandons the family.

Can't answer that, but I've got your answer to who created white people

Here is a quick rundown

For some time, female was considered the "default" sex in the absence of SRY, we now know this is not the case, with several genes specifically required for ovary formation. In females, sex determination involves at least one X chromosome gene, DAX1 encoding a nuclear hormone receptor.
Another critical genetic issue is related to the presence of two X chromosomes, "gene dosage", and in the case of mammals this is regulated by inactivating one of those X chromosomes in each and every cell
The female gonad is the ovary and is closely associated with female internal genital (reproductive) tract development. In humans, these laterally paired organs lie within the peritoneal cavity. Genes such as Wnt-4 and DAX-1 necessary for initiation of female pathway ovary development, female gonad is not considered a default process.

>gonad

>tmzhiphop
>trending

Kek