Redpill General thread

I have noticed with the influx of Normies that we are having more and more bluepilled faggotry show up.

Pastebin:pastebin.com/vB0c8X5e
To counteract this, I suggest we this as a general to redpill lurkers until all the reddit is gone from them.

First, the tools Shills Use:

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulate and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicizing his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112649457/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112406420/
evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html
cloakedtruth.com/jimmy-saville-and-the-9th-circle/
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-scheduled-by-ninth-circle-satanic-cult/#.VIcQjMlW_a0
capoditutticapi007.blogspot.de/
capoditutticapi008.blogspot.de/
capoditutticapi009.blogspot.de/
ihr.org/other/economyhitler2011.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2906130/edward-heath-satanic-paedophile-ring/
itccs.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
youtube.com/watch?v=xgN1EmPyUuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks german bro.
Can you continue and to bring others here?
I have to go to sleep.

ill leave a few bumps before heading to bed
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112649457/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112406420/
evilyoshida.com/thread-8248.html
cloakedtruth.com/jimmy-saville-and-the-9th-circle/
childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-killing-naked-children-for-fun-at-human-hunting-parties/
childabuserecovery.com/child-sacrifices-scheduled-by-ninth-circle-satanic-cult/#.VIcQjMlW_a0
capoditutticapi007.blogspot.de/
capoditutticapi008.blogspot.de/
capoditutticapi009.blogspot.de/

much appreciate it
ihr.org/other/economyhitler2011.html

thesun.co.uk/news/2906130/edward-heath-satanic-paedophile-ring/
>“The survivors during the 1960's period were forced to rape and mutilate other children, and then cut their throats with ceremonial daggers. Former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, Dutch Cardinal Alfrink, and Prince Bernhard were among the cult participants, according to these survivors. But significantly, the more recent incidents in 2009 and 2010 involved exactly the same kinds of ritualized murder of newborn infants in rural Holland and Belgium.”

>Other witnesses described their personal knowledge of efforts by the defendants to conceal the involvement of not only the Catholic and Anglican church, but the British, Belgian and Dutch royal families, in the ritual killing of Mohawk Indian children at the Brantford residential school in Ontario, Canada.
>Introduced documentation* indicates that, to assist and conceal such involvement of Dutch “royals” in these cult killings, the Canadian government and Privy Council Office in London granted “extra-territorial exemption” to the Dutch royals from all criminal, civil and military jurisdiction while in Canada. (* The Canada Gazette , Issue No. 232, December 26, 1942, Ottawa)

>Dutch and Belgian royal participants in the rape and killing of Mohawk children and newborns included Bilderberger founder Crown Prince Bernhard and King Hendrick, consort to Queen Wilhelmina of Holland.

read the rules you retard

itccs.org/

>ITT: We shill ourselves to fight shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=8_ikR49Q-fk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html

The royal family of England being related to Vlad?
And they call us gypsies

yeah this was published in some magazine a couple of years ago

breakaway civilizations/Secret space programs are the biggest ped pill right now

9/11 was a hoax

Red pill kino. m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Look at the comments on this video. After Steve King made his comments about how we can't restore civilization with somebody else's babies, liberals circle jerked this video, showing their true colors. They are cheering for white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgN1EmPyUuM

wtf??

I didn't vote for him but he is going to be impeached