My friend earlier went to urgent care, and he took a picture of this sign he saw. Said he was so excited about it

My friend earlier went to urgent care, and he took a picture of this sign he saw. Said he was so excited about it
I'm pissed, because I hate trannies the whole gender neutral movement. But I know there are people on here who will defend this piece of shit.
Tell me why I shouldn't abandon my friend for being a leftist in love with gender neutrals.

>Tell me why I shouldn't abandon my friend
I dunno, man. You know more about the guy than I do.

Sage this fag shit. Go write your blog somewhere else.

You have to fight sage in the name field to properly sage newfag

Because, you dumb fuck, a gender neutral bathroom is a practical and sensible accomodation in all circumstances, and far more so in a hospital or urgent care context. THINK for a minute. How do you enforce a trans-free bathroom? ID checks? Search everyone who goes in in the hopes of catching the one person in a hundred who is trans? If you're okay with ID checks, post your ID to Sup Forums. Uncensored, because the guard isn't going to let you hide your ID. If you're okay with genital checks, add a frontal nude so we can verify that you do in fact have a cunt.

In the case of a HOSPITAL, it's even more important that the bathrooms be gender neutral - people who need urgent care are often in severely poor health, to the point where they may need attendants. Attendants are going to be whatever gender happens to be available at the time - most people in a position to make sure they have a same-gender attendant available before getting their foot run over by a truck would use the time they could spend finding an attendant in advance getting out of the way of the truck. Labeling the bathroom gender-neutral warns you ahead of time that you might bump into someone whose gender doesn't match yours, so you can adjust to mixed-gender bathroom etiquette - for example, not greeting your co-workers with an arch of urine to show respect, and closing the goddamn stall door before masturbating.

3rd guys got a boner

Used to just be a polite understanding if you were a mentally ill person in drag who couldn't pass at first glance for the other sex you'd just take your degenerate shit where it belonged.

Even that was too kind it seems.

since when is being in a wheelchair a gender

Fuckers need to grow up.
Just make all bathrooms unisex.
Problem goddamn solved.

>t. Angry liberal
A Chicago man strangled a little girl, you know what he said he was trans that was his excuse for strangling the girl your gonna tell me that's ok. Crimes will rise and you rats won't care

I didn't know handicapped was a gender

Your friend is a retard, not sure how to break that to you

Because hopefully the bathroom is a single toilet with a lock.
Those are the best for taking a shit in.
That's why he's so excited, no more clenching his asshole when someone comes in to piss

Gender neutral bathrooms make the most sense. The allow for more space so more people can go at a time.
>inb4 muh trannie rapists/pedophile
If you think a piece of plastic with a shitty drawing on it is going to stop someone from going into the opposite gender bathroom to rape someone, you're retarded. If you're already going to rape someone, you aren't going to care about what bathroom it is.

But ultimately, it should be up to each individual business to decide, there shouldn't be any laws or government interference. Freedom of association, don't like it? Go somewhere else.

Should it be illegal to refuse to date a transsexual because she or he is a transsexual?

sage hasn't worked in 8 years

Guessing you have never been in a female bathroom. Girls literally toss their bloody tampons on the floor and because many of them don't sit on the toilet seat they tend to shit on the seat

So, you're telling me that this man willing to murder a child would have been stopped by saying trannies can't go in that bathroom? You're just as retarded as the people that think putting up a sign that says gun free zone will stop shootings.

Yes.
Specially if they trick you into dancing with them at the club and then offer to suck your dick in an alleyway.
You gotta accept or you're racist and that's a crime

Probably means that there is accommodations for disabled people.

When did cripples become a gender

Why isn't it just a unisex bathroom? Most urgent cares have a single toilet bathroom, and not a multiple toilet bathroom.

It's just a meaningless sign to virtue signal what was already a bathroom without discrimination.

They've had unisex bathrooms for as long as I can remember for kinda this reason and if it's a small space without room for separate male-female restrooms. Nobody cared. It's when you put those pandering signs on JUST to please the mentally ill is when it's a fucking problem.

As a straight white male, I can now go into a restroom full of women and trannies and rub my privileged dick in everyone's face. It's gonna be great

It's more of an issue with dudes jacking off loudly in the bathroom and trying to sneak a peak at the girls. That temptation is removed when girls don't use the same bathroom you fucking retard.

>But the guy can just sneak into the girls room and do that

Yeah they can, but 99% won't. I'm willing to admit that if a hot girl dropped her panties in the stall over, I would jerk off looking at her panties, maybe try to sneak a peak and make sure she hears my dick going cause that would be so hot knowing she literally can't do anything about it

How would you convince them you're trans?
The unisex bathroom is probably just a room with a toilet and a sink

>I would jerk off looking at her panties
That's sounds incredibly boring

Virgins man.

Forgot to mention that unisex bathrooms were always single person affairs, so nobody gets triggered when a retard in drag stumbles into the wrong shitter. If it ain't broke don't fix it

i just say "im trans and im shitting here"

I'm talking if there were no signs on the bathrooms or signs that showed all genders. Bathrooms with multiple stalls and there's no clear definition of Trans. A lib can't say to be transferred you must look the part

That's pretty fucking pathetic. Kys for even admitting that.

You should learn to read things to the end you fucking retards

Someone please take one of those paint pens and cross out neutral and print funeral above it.

A girl knowing I'm jacking off and she can't do anything about it is as far as I'd be willing to go in terms of forcing a girl to do something since I'm legally allowed to do that and odds are the girl supports that tranny bathroom shit anyway

dat design flaw

MOST people are fine with letting people use the bathroom they look like they belong in at the first glance. That's because most people, even diagnosed transphobes, have better things to do than appoint themselves bathroom police, and basic common sense says that the odds are that the person you're looking at knows what bathroom they belong in and chose the right one even if YOU aren't sure.

Thing is, 'passing' is a fuzzy line, and a handful of people DO appoint themselves the bathroom police. If you pass as cismale to 99% of the population, but one person figured out you're a transman, do you use the women's room? If yes, you're obeying North Carolina law (unless you come from a state that allows birth certificate changes), but you're also going to worry women who are wondering why the fuck there's a man in the women's room.

Add to that the fact that a chunk of the population appears naturally gender-ambiguous even though they aren't trans, and other large chunks of the population have radically divergent opinions on correct gender expression - it wasn't that long ago that a woman wearing PANTS was considered a transvestite. Is short hair a sign that you're a transman? Or a lesbian? Or an Estonian?

>A strangler said they were trans!

As I understand it, strangling little girls is illegal. Do you REALLY think that anyone who intends to strangle a child is going to stop and say 'No, wait, I'm not going to do this because I am not the right gender for this bathroom'? REALLY?

If we're going to punish all trans people for the actions of one, is it okay if we punish all right-wing Christian cismales for Hitler? Or is personal responsibility still a thing?

This.

The wheelchair sign tells you that that particular bathroom has a stall big enough for a wheelchair, with bars so you can lift yourself out of it if your arms are strong enough.

That would never happen.
Just have sex

What's to stop women doing that to women and men doing it to men? I guess we should just have only individual bathrooms.

But like I said, in the end it should be solely up to the owner. Freedom of association. Go somewhere else if you disagree with their choice.

why even write "gender neutral"?

just write "bathroom", you don't have to get all faggy about it

As much as you millennial commie fags want to believe that 90% of people are fags, it's simply not the case. I can't believe I have to even explain this to you, fuck you are dumb

To keep the freaks in check

Why does this bother you? You know that 40% of transgender people end up killing themselves, right?

I'm gen z, m8.
And I really don't care either way, it's not the governments or your place to decide. If you think otherwise, you can fuck off to a commie country.

Dank

You have to be 17 if you are gen z since gen z starts in the year 2000. REPORTED

Gen z starts at 95, I was born in 97.

No it doesn't. Gen z starts in 2000. Nice try though millennial

What's the big deal with a unified bathroom? Everyone can get in, do their business, and get out at potentially double efficiency if one gender is underutilizing.

Wrong.

Because people like me will jerk off loudly when there is a girl in the stall next to me. It may not sound hot to you, but it is hot to some people

wow its 2017 you racist bigot

>public bathrooms are disgusting
Well stop the fucking presses we've got a miracle...

I don't see how I can be wrong when you didn't realize most men aren't fags and thus don't want to jerk off with a dude

>Girls and boys treat everything exactly the same including cars and bathrooms

Spotted another millennial

>I'm mad about a sign on the door

It could have just said Unisex- then it would have pissed off the liberals. Would it have pissed you off?

It says gender neutral to make liberals happy. It's pissed off you.

It appears you're no better than they are, getting mad simply because a concept existed beforehand but now it's worded slightly differently.

As for your friend: If you can't get past it, leave them, they deserve better than someone that immature. You should subtly try to change their mind, hinting at them the overall narrative as follows:

Trans people are not the Left's shield for them to bash us with.

Why can't they just say unisex toilet like it always has been? Rather than made up 60s feminist shit created by actual kikes

They'd kick you out.
I'm not seeing what your argument is.
A single person bathroom is for gender neutral people.

You know what to do user.

So you don't believe that people of different genders including trannies should use bathrooms that are for multiple people? And who would kick me out? The girl? Employees from the store? I'll be done by the time she runs out to tell them and it's word vs word so worse case that one particular store bans me

there are only 2 sexes.

honestly i think its dumb.

but i see multi-stall same sex bathrooms being phased out in favor of 6+ private bathrooms and everyone being happier and wondering why we didn't do it sooner

Also, if you're older than millenials, you should probably be asking yourself why you're still on here.

Yoi really showed me! I can find sites that say gen z starts in 1990 so they must be right! Jesus why are you kids so retarded these days. I bet you believe CNN when they said Trump drinks piss

I joined the Marines when I was 17 the day after pearl Harbor so fuck off and thank me

> Do you REALLY think that anyone who intends to strangle a child is going to stop and say 'No, wait, I'm not going to do this because I am not the right gender for this bathroom'? REALLY?
It's called hinderance you dumb nigger.
If someone is to go into a place they're not supposed to it means an extra hurdle of not being spotted entering, not being spotted lurking around and all the same leaving.
It's like having a fence around the edge of your property. It doesn't actually stop someone from jumping it, but it's a sign that tells anyone who might otherwise just walk on to your property that it's not a public space and to keep on walking.

You fucking spaz
Leave a car unlocked, it'll get fucking robbed
A dodgy cunt checks the door and it is locked, they probably won't be conspicuous and smash the window. Note the use of probably, some people still will, but it's not being invited constantly.

Kill yourself

some men just want to watch the world burn

he wizzed on the electric outlet.

that could have gone horribly wrong.

Congrats, you were retarded enough to risk your life fighting for the kikes.
Thank you. Thanks for fighting against the true hero so the Jews could remain having influence and gain a new illegitimate nation state. Thank you for helping to destroy Germany and putting Europe in the state it is today.

Security yeah, 9/10 times they will kick you out, possibly even slap you with a criminal charge.
They don't make men and women's bathrooms for everyone cause of virgins like you.

Stop making yourself look like an idiot and accept you're a millennial. It's ok.

Marines fought the Japanese in ww2 not the Germans you fucking retarded ass middle schooler

How dense are you? I'm saying IF they let men and women use the same bathroom and unless they sneak a peak at me through the stall which is illegal they would never know. Plus there was already a case where someone got arrested for jacking off in a bathroom. A judge said he is allowed to do so because it's a private space

Thank you for helping create anime.

>implying pearl harbor wasn't an inside job to take out Hitler's number one ally

I guess the hospital considers handicapped people as their own gender now

By all means out yourself

kek protected him. Praise kek.

They don't and you'll probably get arrested/humiliated.
Try having sex

retard
its convenient to have unisex bathrooms at a hospital

its a fucking hospital

See here retard, it's a gender neutral bathroom not unisex.

>Tell me why I shouldn't abandon my friend

leave him