I'm getting married

3-7 white babies incoming
Are you doing your part, user?

Married and practicing. We have been trying for 3 months now..her period was supposed to be here 4 days ago..fingers crossed .
Congrats btw

I'm jerking off to anime and cutting my arm to add to my scar collection.

If I'm getting married/having kids, it'll be with someone worthwhile. I'd rather not live through a pile of drama and potentially have the kids live in a single-parent household for no reason at all.

Are we supposed to believe that you have a clear number of babies in mind already? Wait til' she squeezes out her first one and then we will see how keen she is to have another. Unless you're mormon or something I don't believe you have 7 inc.

Fuckin right got one son and a daughter on the way. Living the dream in the 2k sqft home miles from the closest nigger or jew.

Got my first kid 2 months ago user.
WPWW

4-7 white babies inbound within 15 years, gentlemen

Do your part in the race war!

bump

>be me
>marry red pilled woman
>gonna have a brood of proud aryan children
>life's good

Have you started growing food in the garden, yet?

Surrendering your children to a single parent household is surrendering them to the (((state))). Do no such thing. Having children isn't supposed to be all lovey-dovey happy crap, it's supposed to be hard work. Do your part in the race war or don't reproduce at all so this cancerous mindset can't be spread further, leaf

She has 5 siblings, three older sisters all with 3+, she is down for the cause. A lot of good girls are now that they can feel the pendulum swinging back our way. Good luck uncucking your country and sorry you have to be the example for us all to avoid

Nice 7 white daughters for me and my black brothers

Dude, re-read my post and tell me if it sounds at all like I want that. Fuck, I don't even want any of my theoretical kids to go to a school run by the government.

>>>/leftypol/

Is your wife staying home?

I make 90k and worried it won't be enough for 2/3 kids if she doesn't work

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey chief if you don't want to be a failure you yourself gotta eliminate your internet and find good hobbies.

We dont need more deadbeat gamer dads.

Move to the country, read books and play classical all the time. Play sports and hike with your kids.

If I see you spending more then an hour a night online I'll kick u in the nuts. Now gtfo Sup Forums.

Good, my apologies. Find a based Aryan woman and reproduce with her

Nope.

Unfortunately, I think we're stopping at two. Both pregnancies were complicated - despite her youth - and in thinking one more could kill her.

I'm gonna pop the question possibly in fall this year when me and the gf go to Czechland Hungary for two weeks. She's white, white memeazulian. That has to count for something?

Nope, I'll never have kids

My fiance and I agree that we want kids. We haven't agreed on how many. I think we need 5 at least. Two to replace ourselves, two more to double up, and one to grow on.

Good luck with her period, bro.

I can't get women to look at me, so I've just given up.

Good, then you won't spread your cancerous mindset

There are enough fucking leafs in the world anyway.

>3-7
what are you have triplets or something?

My genes are also fucked, so yeah I'm doing the world a favour

That's truly sad. Fix whatever is wrong with you, do some teeth whitening, maybe get braces, actually shower, lift weights, take a fuckton of walks to burn more calories, and eat only a quarter of a bag of Doritos a day instead of an entire bag.

I'm racemixing. I'm from the land of the sand and I'm fucking a white girl rn, might marry her we'll see, but I plan to marry a white girl in the future anyway if it's not her

Mad Sup Forums?

How old are you if i may ask?

I have one kid already and no plans for more.

I'm sure you guys don't mind though - I look lily white but am 1/8th Maori.

Join the meme campaign panning phase to get young girls and men interested in the family unit again.

Join the cause.

Living with my Mom at 26 while working part time and hoping to one day achieve the lofty goal of waking up before mid-day.

Fucking great! Where did you meet her? Was it church?

everytime i hear about a male excited to be married i just laugh at the idiot and prepare for the "i don't get it, she took everything and my lawyer didn't even try!" that'll happen in 6-10 years.

peace

I'm sorry I was mean leaf.

>Land of sand
>Marry white girl

Any white girl degenerate enough to commit miscegenation will reject religion outright and will never convert to Islam, so you can't marry her. If you're nonobservant then you wouldn't get married either because all Stacy would do to you is leave you.

Shit b8 m8

>Not marrying a based woman

LIFT cunt. LIFT until you bleed. Then work yourself to the bone. If you can't do that then don't breed. We only want strong white warriors for the time of troubles ahead.

No, I think it's hilarious that you pride yourself on obtaining a woman who will sell out her own people for foreign penis.

Those genes are going to end up in your children. Your grandchildren will be trannies.

>implying I'm muslim

Nice projection nigger. I'm not religious and my parents were catholic, left to get away from religious persecution and came here. I'm going to be marrying a nice little white girl and there's nothing you can do about it but stay mad

God Bless You.

If you're smart that is better than 90% of the genes on this planet.

Raises the IQ of both ethnic groups.

Have fun in 15 years after Stacy leaves you

I ain't even mad because you will serve as a badge of dishonor to her in the white community

Just because your parents are deadbeat scumbags doesn't mean you have to be

This was for you, Sandman.

Good thing I'm not smart then

>3-7 white babies incoming

are you rich?

it would be enough if you learn to prioritize what matters.

visit the money mustache blog

>implying she'll ever be able to leave

Once white girls get hooked to arabs they don't leave because unlike the average white westerner we aren't afraid to dominate them and their lives entirely so there's no need for her to get bored and cheat, which happens to your demographic in 50% of marriages buddy

3 daughters 1 son. Would have went for five but the last pregnancy had some problems so my wife can't have anymore. They are fine now though. Don't be faggots; just fuck and make more white people then redpill the other new parents. They will listen much more closely to things like black on white crime when they have a kid.

My kids will be great bro, fierceness and tenacity of an arab, wits and skills of the white man. I'm basically creating the master race

Your 7 daughters will be gratefully accepted

Can anyone protip me on how to subdue a white miad?
The body is willing and able but I'm disgusted by other people and hate intimacy.

Help me do my part.

Work full time.
Not fat.
Teeth are white.
They won't even give me the time of day.
I just work go home and get tanked.
I don't know what happened to my life...

>lifting
> means anything.
Get bent.

>want to have kids someday
>then i remember i'm a wizard with an awful personality and full of terrible rage and hatred

it's probably i'm a good thing that i'm an evolutionary dead end

Lol!
>deviancy of white trash and virtual retardedness from centuries of Arab cousin marrying

Your kids will car bomb something before their 18th birthdays, if not from the identity issue then from your genetic scum pond.

Unless you live in NYC or San Francisco you'll be fine. Kids are not that expensive. Pretty much everything you need will be given to you by relatives or can be bought second hand very cheaply.

Don't worry, a single mother of two children will pretend to be interested in you one day.

Tfw no wife or gf or kids

Can you imagine how fat and ugly the cunt who wrote this post is? I imagined it for a second and kinda gagged a bit. Sad cunt

I'd pay for a where are they now. Two dead, three sold to a pimp and the rest in a domestic violence shelter.

keep her on a tight leash, don't become a cuck and good luck

Asian women don't do this only white girls do.

>white trash

Bro this ain't the 50's where daddy gets angry if their little girls talk to camel jockeys. It's the new thing, white trash girls are the ones who aren't allowed because their insecure fathers get mad about it. Girl im dating right now is an upper middle class white anglo saxon. Real nice parents, very conservative, seems like the times have changed and only Sup Forums tards are mad about this type of thing.

Also my kids will actually be conservative and have true values to follow. If I have a daughter she will not be speaking to Jamal. Your white American conservatism is this half baked bullshit where you advocate for values and traditionalism but your daughters are still all out fucking niggers and your kids are all making new genders each day. You guys don't know how to raise kids

Is your face unbearably ugly?
Is your job particularly low-class?
Are you hygenic?
Do you dress well?
Are you confident?

Get them cranked out before the inevitable 7th year divorce rape. Keep a side piece to make the betrayal hurt less.

nice larping

Remember to thank allah

i'm having gay sex with niggers because i'm working to bring a jew conspiracy to fruition to exterminate white christians or something

also, da joos

>American conservatism
Achmed, the only ones fucking niggers and shitskins are the offspring of the baby-boomer liberals who boast about their outgroup preference over their own people.

You have scored yourself a genuine whore who, like I said, is more interested in exotic cock than she is to her family and people. That genetic information will reside in your children and your children's children and will spawn centuries of underclass buffoons who will either succumb to their inherent mental defects or breed more apes fit for menial jobs that offer them barely enough to scrape by on.

Congratulations on being proud for Brazilianizing your genes. You and the pig deserve each other. Kek!!!!!

Not larping that's the best part. I know it's tough to hear considering you probably get angry when you see more and more of us fucking your women every day, especially in Canada, you must be pissed

I'm genuinely sorry. If this was happening to my women I would be very angry too

I like my money and free time. Sorry OP.

This

no way bruh

nihilistic hedonism is the way for me

Make Hitler proud.

This man speaks truth. Learned alot from MMM. Just make sure to ignore the stupid bluepilled nonsense he's been spouting off lately.

Already got a white son

>Achmed, the only ones fucking niggers and shitskins are the offspring of the baby-boomer liberals who boast about their outgroup preference over their own people

Not this girl but even if this was the case, wouldn't you like this? I would be making these liberal girls conservative after all, because they would just assume my redpilling is just "part of my culture" or whatever, and internalize it all. Soon they'll be well versed on the JQ, espousing ACTUAL traditionalism, and will throw feminism away entirely. Basically, give your women to us and we will fix where you guys failed. That already is kinda happening in Europe isn't it...kek

>You have scored yourself a genuine whore who, like I said, is more interested in exotic cock than she is to her family and people.

So liking dick that isn't colored white immediately makes you a genetic failure? Ok I would like to see the study proving that

Already looks like a little smug frog

He's ugly. Looks like a chink

Middle class I guess..
Local truckload driver 50+k a year
Um am I ugly?
I dunno...
Very clean
No.. I have none..

Mutant.

>I would be making these liberal girls conservative after all, because they would just assume my redpilling is just "part of my culture" or whatever, and internalize it all. Soon they'll be well versed on the JQ, espousing ACTUAL traditionalism, and will throw feminism away entirely.
Holy fucking fantasy. That is a pipe-dream non compare. Topkek, Sandman!

>Basically, give your women to us and we will fix where you guys failed. That already is kinda happening in Europe isn't it...kek
Europe is the perfect example of my point. You guys are acquiring worthwhile women in Europe either. You're scoring degenerate whores who obsess over foreign men because they are too stupid to see the danger and long term consequences. Are you really proud of adding those genes to your pool? Please, by all means, take our trash and stupify your race further. This does nothing to improve your ethnic status.

>So liking dick that isn't colored white immediately makes you a genetic failure? Ok I would like to see the study proving that
Yes. It means those women aren't loyal to their own people and their offspring will also bear this trait. So your "new people" will host genetic information that dictates behavior to look for outgroup preference over their own people, a la Brazil's ethnic dumping ground. And you're looking for a study on that? Give me a break. Open your fucking eyes, Sandman.

Why would I settle for a white woman lol

I do plan on having 3-5 kids though, which is why I'm not settling for a white girl

His hair being a light brown doesn't make your little mongoloid white

>shopping at target today
>see a mixed race couple with 2 babies in the carriage
>ready to get triggered
>both the kids are white and blonde

Enough chinks on the planet already.

#5 on the way.

Proud of you, senpai.

Kid on way
Shall propose when time is right
Am I degenerate?

>getting triggered over someone else's personal freedoms

get shot, nigger. nice unabashed totalitarianism

>kid is on the way
>implying that the time isn't right right fucking now

Is your wife a fucking helicopter landing pad

>I'm jerking off to anime and cutting my arm to add to my scar collection.
I lol'd in mah pants.