moar

>Trump rally: 50k people
>Hillary rally: 50 people
>Dude Hillary is gonna win in a landslide LMAO

Every.Fucking.Time.

smf2bqhwyfam

more!

This makes me feel good.

i had to check out user/heyitsabirdplane because his comment was so hilarious.

I can guarantee he was a ctr/shariablue because he stopped posing at or just before election day, and he was a hapa.

>muh demographics

every time
there is something satisfying about seeing people get blown the fuck out who basically say "lol who needs ideas or charisma or anything, these groups will vote for us anyways"

>working on a cruise ship
>most clients are Trump supporters

this checks out

Hillshills when they thought Kek was on their side

lel that first post, i couldn't summarize the democrats' actions better

Is this person on multiple layers of irony? Or is this a real comment?

reading through reddit comments while it was happening still fills me with joy

This is glorious, I need more. Also lol at them blasting poor old Nate just for giving Trump (an extremely slight) chance of winning, he can't catch a break

What's even more insane is that they are STILL smug as fuck, I don't understand how these people maintain that state of mind after being destroyed like this, it's like a fucking mental illness.

Pic related, a random sampling of some of the top comments from r/politics today.

Why the fuck do autistic tumblr fags love Harry potter so much? I've never read the books or movies. Why does it get brought up in politics so much ? What do fuck does it have to do with anything? It's like where talking about Trump winning Florida and I say
>dam trump winning Florida was just like time I farted and I didn't expect more to come out but i shit my pants haha #deep

Is it legit autism? We joke about being autists here but I think the left are the real autists

>harry potter reference

Lol, every time.

Orgasmic

Because they all grew up reading it. These people are pretty young and it's all they know.

>we need more evidence before trying to connect Trump to Russia
Holy shit that level of self-delusion

I read books 1-5. I enjoyed them, and I liked the movies. But I don't get why they link fucking EVERYTHING to voldemort and situations in harry potter. I don't recall the movies being overwhelmingly bluepilled or anything. I really don't get it.

>Strategically small crowds

i feel bad for them, they are victims of fake news

I was just about to post that. The irony is real

they are glad to see the country turn into brazil

dont make our mistake

>"I am typing out a very passionate Facebook rant directed at my friends who are voting third-party"
>friends
>being friends with a dramatic tumblrfag

You know that guy brought up an interesting point.

Is there anywhere that records the voter turnouts of Black People for Obama vs Hillary?

>strategically not going to Wisconsin

Please start posting election day reactions

The neogaf thread on election night was fucking hilarious.
They were yelling at people who brought up brexit, calling them concern trolls.

That last weekend before the election was fucking magical

>When the Trump Campaign mailing list actually provided spot on polling

Partially because Rowling was anti Brexit. Brexit if you remember was led by Nigel. Since Brexit won and Rowling was btfo... Nigel came to support Trump.

Lefties think theyre doing Rowling a favor by linking Trump to Voldemort.

>le Harry Potter references XDDD

Fucking hell, is that the only book leftists have ever read? But then again, liberals HATE reading anything other than teen novels like Twilight and hunger Games.

What's funny is that they'll constantly tell people to "read more" when none of them have read anything since high school.

Kek. I was gonna make this exact post till i saw your reply.

>lose all three debates
This was the best indicator of delusion in my friend group for me.

Clinton clearly won the first debate (along with nose scratching signals)

Trump knocked the second debate out of the park

They maybe tied the third debate or Trump had a small lead.

It's pretty clear by now that Harry Potter is spiritual and mental poison for the mind. Make sure that if any of you ever have any kids (kek) you don't let them read that tripe (also Star Wars, Hunger Games, or any of the other shit these people use as their sole cultural references).

>How did the polls get it so wrong
>I better trust the approval ratings made by the same companies that made those polls that were wrong 6 months ago

It's like they don't know how to learn.

>I don't think anyone on earth predicted this map

>wi blue

>Clinton was sick and they tried to hide it
>Donna Brazile just admitted to giving debate answers to Clinton
>several media outlets blatantly supported Clinton and would email her campaign about how to frame stories
>CTR was paying people to shitpost all over the Web

How can they be so dumb?

Light blue, meaning there was a possibility it would flip. Find a more accurate prediction.

>tfw no WW3 :'(

>This coming from a Never Hillary

This person sounds really principled and steadfast.

sage this thread.

>Clinton's folly has been noted
>She is history and should be left there

(((Polling companies))) and their Talmudic trickery are no match for Aryan paganism

me

Monday, March 21, 2016, 4:24:59 PM

Link to it on 4plebes or I don't believe.

wait you made virginia red

WRONG

It was closer than most people thought.

seriously how the fuck does commiefornia have 55 electoral votes how is that fair in the slightest

They have a shit ton of people.

Literally no one predicted red WI.

fail

ive posted it before too many times

Kek thanks for the memories.

Its the most populous state. It has tons of votes but rural states votes are more powerful.

i have DE and NH red also, which is wrong

that is some really bad polling

lmao

>This is like when Voldemort and his death eaters took over the ministry of magic

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING CHILDREN GODDAMN PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE ON THE LINE

god i love these election night recap threads. i look back so fondly on the month leading up to it. great pol times

>OMG this is just like when Harry Potter was the prisoner of Azkhaban
>Or when Team Rocket stole Pikachu
>Or when Mockingjay was hungry in that game
>Or in my little pony when Sparkle Princess stole Cupcake Queen's hair brush
>Or when Darth Vader deathstarred the ewok planet
>but nothing is analogous to real life people or historical events except literally Hitler

>implying they actually polled and didn't just make it up

June 27, 2016

>>Or in my little pony when Sparkle Princess stole Cupcake Queen's hair brush
The rest i could excuse, but exactly how do you know this?

>Vice President
I didn't even know the left gave a single shit about... who the fuck was Hillary's VP?

God I fucking hate people who use Southernisms when they're not from the South. Got some faggot cousin (who is white) on Faceberg who spam posts 'y'all white people' every fucking day.

>Hillary is a common figure in children's literature

lol wut

And this is the last one I have.

My sides were gone on Election night when the media called it for Trump and the cameras panned across a mostly empty Hillary campaign HQ.

This obsession they have with going high when they obviously don't is what really gets me. How do they do it?

cheers pal