Does a migrant who was born in Germany for instance have the same right to live in the country as someone who's family...

Does a migrant who was born in Germany for instance have the same right to live in the country as someone who's family has been in Germany for many generations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICsPQnGJEpY
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschnamibier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. They have to go back.

I'm not trying to pick a side, but how would you justify your point talking to someone of migrant decent. Like some dude who says he has the same right to be here as you because he was born here, speaks the language, pays taxes etc.

are anchor babies a thing in germany too?

Doesn't really matter if they were born here or immigrated her. None of these people view themselves as Germans and don't give a damn about Germany.

Don't think so but I'm not sure, some guys I went to school with had dual citizenships or didn't have the german one. Like they were tolerated.

A migrant from where? Ukraine or Somalia? I'd say khokhols are fine, but Somalis have to go.

ofc not

Slavs have among the highest crime rates in Germany though.

Tell him that the people of Germany have a right to make their voices heard in a democratic vote. And if the majority of Germans choose to restrict or stop immigration, they have every right on Earth to do that.

Also remind him that being allowed into a country is a privilege, not a right. And ask if he would like it if millions of [race that is undesirable to him] immigrants went to his country. That will help illustrate the point that the people of a country have every right to restrict immigration if they choose to.

Erm....YES?

Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that there's such a thing as an "ethnic german"?

It's a fucking MIX of caucasoid genes. It doesn't fucking MATTER where someone was BORN, it's about whether they fucking CONTRIBUTE AND LIVE AS A GOOD CITIZEN. And that is what ALMOST ALL MIGRANT FAMILYS ARE.

Seriously, fucking bigoted fucks ruin this place. Pathetic white virgin losers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ICsPQnGJEpY

If they were born and raised in that country and follow ALL of the lands customs then I have no problem with them. I would take this man over a dozen white trash hillbilly's any day.

Immigration should be based on a meritocracy, not based on who has the biggest sob story.

If you let millions and millions of foreigners into your country though the meaning of being a good citizens changes though. Being a good citizen in Saudi Arabia is different than being a good citizen in Germany.

>civic nationalist

>>>/r.e.d.d.i.t/

Legally, yes, but if there is any justice, the laws will be changed one day and Ahmed will have to go back to his parent's shithole.

>meritocracy
Not so sure about that. Liberia got a lot of better educated blacks from the States and it only led to destruction. If anything importing the intelligentsia from somewhere else in large numbers fractures the nation.

According to (((their))) laws, yes.

According to the laws of Nature that dictate how best to organize a society, no. The nation is the blood of the people, and the German nation is the blood of the German people, full stop.

ask for all non-Europeans to leave Germany

If they don't leave, genocide them

Who has german blood? How to quantify it?

The definition for a ethnic group : a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent

Ethnic German do exist and don't let nobody tell you otherwise.

Hello Sadiq Khan how are you

That's the current laws in most of the (((Enlightened))) western world

In France you can be an illegal immigrant that sneaked in the country, kill people, rob people, without learning a single word of French, but if you put a bun in the oven and the baby comes out in France (More precisely in the sewers of France, where you swell with the rats like the young Tyrone you are), boom, your baby's French.

isnt that cool

Obviously you fucking pathetic virgin racist cow earth son of a slut whore duck

import ak direkt aus serbien

It can be identified by genetic markers.

Can I get a source on this? It seems to me like you're arguing that certain races are only good for destroying societies, regardless of how educated they are.

China and Korea have fucked up societies and governments but the people that come over to North America are some of the smartest and highest earning people.

Call him a nigger and tell him his blood is Turkish.

I'm pretty sure German nationality law enables such people to become citizens, but they need to not be criminals and apparently need to apply to have that citizenship formalized- it isn't like in France, the United Cuckdom or the United Cucks of America where anyone born there is just handwaved in as a citizen regardless of the status of their parents

That said I'm sure that a great many people who are criminals and traitors are just treated as citizens in Germany because the government of Germany is made up of traitors

Migrants should just destroy Europe desu.

Like what? Are we talking about hair color, height etc or a spectrum of all that? Are people who share german genetics in america german too?

>ALMOST ALL MIGRANT FAMILYS ARE.

You mean how 80% of Turks in Germany are on welfare?

frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Liberia

Bullshit. I don't believe that for a minute. Swedish police had to deliberately lie to conceal sandnigger crime, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they did the same in Germany.

Legally, yes. But no one will ever think "tea totalling theocrat who speaks Arabic" when picturing a typical German.

/thread

That's gay and you're a retard

It's identified by the people whose families have lived there for generations, have worked and built the country and whose blood has been spilled into the soil for the sake of the country

These people then defined themselves as "Germans" based on their common heritage of homeland and language and general cultural as well as various political institutions such as the holy roman empire that historically loosely united them

Shitskins whose parents came on a boat 30 years ago will always go "omg it's so unfair we're expected to be more American than white people or people bully us" because they are cancer that doesn't understand that them being accepted is conditioned on them proving they really really want to be one of us. The fact that they think they're just entitled to what our ancestors built for us because they managed to sneak in exploiting overly open immigration laws makes me want to murder them all.

Theres no way man no fucking way

>if millions of [race that is undesirable to him] immigrants went to his country.

That doesn't affect me, i'm not a racist.

>Does a migrant who was born in Germany

I do not think you understand what migrant is

>Are people who share german genetics in america german too?

They are ethnically German, but have American nationality. It could be argued that the generations of Europeans who have mixed in America form an American ethnicity, but if they are from generations of Germans, being in a different country would still make them German ethnically. See the Germans who've lived in Namibia for 100 years.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschnamibier

Americans of German heritage/German Americans are not German in the true sense of the word because they have been assimilated into the American nation. Only Jews practice the "blood across the world we still same shit" type of nationalism. Nationalism based on the ancient Roman concepts of citizenship- whereby someone needed to live within the boundaries of what was accepted as the "real" roman homeland- which was at first the city itself, later expanded to Latium and finally encompassed Italy itself before citizenship laws were relaxed even further to accommodate the expanded empire- is the one which should be practiced.

This type of blood-soil nationalism is the best definition of how one can define an ethnic group, it's the reason why wars are fought over territory and people and the reason why certain groups need to be expelled in large numbers at various points in time (look at the USA today and Trump gradually removing Mexicans because they won't stop chimping out about how they think they have a right to live in the USA because they claim the Southwest as being rightfully part of Mexico).

Red and black, blood and soil.

He's probably talking about """Romanians""", """Bulgarians""" and """Hungarians""" who have been plaguing us since these countries were included into Schengen. Obviously, almost only criminal gypsies come to western Europe. I'm pretty sure those countries are completely drained of gypsies by now.
It was even reported by the fucking taz.

Merkel invited me, you have no right to make me feel unwelcome now. I was promised a better life, and now I only get shitty food and way to little money. Germans are fucking cold hearted. This kinda racism makes me sad. After all I went through in war, don't I deserve some love?

Are you that little girl?

>don't I deserve some love

Yes. Yes you do.

False equivalence. Namibia isn't a nation-state. The United States is.

Namibia shouldn't even exist, it's literally the product of niggers living in rainy, fertile land being too retarded to make anything of value compared to whites living down in the deserts of the Kalahari and then those niggers chimping out about how central and southern Namibia were rightfully theirs despite their ancestors never living there, all because they wanted the shinies.

This is obviously similar to South Africa as well.

>but how would you justify your point talking to someone of migrant decent
the time for justification is over

the white race is on deaths door

from here on out the ONLY policy and intent that matters is the salvation of the white race

i dont GIVE A FUCK what you say about how many generations of shitskins have successfully invaded white lands

GET OUT

GO BACK SHITSKIN

europe IS FOR WHITES

I think we should change our own birthright citizenship law here in the US in response to the constant abuse of it by illegals coming in to dump out a baby. It should be that if the parents are citizens then the child is a citizen no matter where it's born, we already have that. Then if it is born in the US and there is no parent to claim it, for example the mother dies during birth and there's no father to be found, then it is a citizen. None of this anchor baby shit. If an illegal has a baby here then they could be given a time limit by which point they have to return to their country. Four months I'd say, that gives time for the mother to recover and the baby to he healthy enough for travel.

>it's literally the product of niggers living in rainy, fertile land being too retarded to make anything of value compared to whites living down in the deserts of the Kalahari and then those niggers chimping out

I need a rapid gestalt.

>Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that there's such a thing as an "ethnic german"?
Erm..... YES?
brb we are all human :^)

I wish to be.

Block Versace, Cho Chabos
Vergiss mal den Rest, bloß Chabos
Skimaske, Winterkollektion von Chabos
Was los? Chabos, Chabos, Chabos
Jogginganzug mit dem Kampfhahn als Logo
Rot-weiß-blau so wie Franzosen
Babo-Haft hat Ahnung von Mode
Denn er trägt Chabos, Chabos Chabos

Certain genetic haplogroups that can be identified as distinctly "German" as in the blood of the people that constitute that nation. Germans in America are still German because they share those genes, but are American by nationality.

I think we agree? I'm just saying there's a genetic basis behind ethnicity.

What's the false equivalence you retard? They are ethnically German whether they live in Namibia or America.

I know its sarcastic but its quite crazy that people believe things like that and they live in this country right now and some even run it

- This isn't happening... - you make another attempt to struggle, but again it ends up without any result. The cock's head is now starting to press between your labia and you can feel that your little hole is really tight and tense...

NO. You have to go back.

Have they actually integrated and are acting as a part of german society? If the answer is that they live in muslim only neighborhoods then they need to go back.

From your country rules, Yes

>ruins this place

do you even realise where you're posting you filthy sand loving cuck

NO FUCK OFF SHITSKIN PARASITE !!!

Fuck if I know. We burgers have birthright citizenship, so any litter that gets whelped by a tourist passing through JFK get a US Passport.

I have no idea what krauts do.

Ultimately, it's whatever your citizenship laws say.

Concentrate on work my friend, it'll set you free

Meine Stadt Frankfurt ist bei Nacht wie Tanz mit dem Teufel, nur uncut
Feuerrauch steigt auf, wenn der Junkie das Hasch mit Streichhölzern anmacht
Der Teufel am Lachen, Schlampen halbnackt, frisch aus Bulgarien
Die Commerzbank macht gerade dicht, jetzt beginnt vom Bankier der Sadomaso-Film
Nenn mich Haftradamus, denn ich kann hellsehen, willst du die Wahrheit hören, akhi
Man hat unsere Seele in die Hände gelegt von Mario Draghi
Mein Blick geht auf die EZB die Augen geblendet à la Zukunft, sky is the limit
Während Mario Draghi im Roomers Hotel hängt, total auf Kokain
Rothschild-Theorie, konsumier', solang dein Atem hält ist
Überlass ihnen das Denken und Chab' sei still
Wir sind gefickt, uns're Kinder vergiftet, alles hat ein Ende
Auch diese Welt, während ich dichte, kreisen die Chem-Trails

A migrant has more rights than the natives apparently.

They're able to get away with rape and sexual harassment completely and receive soft sentences for anything violent.

They're also being told how to make mad bank off the welfare system.

No. Europe for ethnic Europeans.

he has permission to live there. no German parentage, no right.

turn it around, would you or I have the right to call ourselves Chinese just from being born in China and having citizenship? no, being Chinese or German is more than a piece of paper and its far more than being a blown in interchangable socioeconomic unit- paying taxes etc.

German rap is disgusting and it wasn't meant to be. It's a proof that Satan is real, and minorities need to get deported, because they will always imitate the lowest nigger culture.

Integrazions Lager when?

>Have they actually integrated and are acting as a part of german society?
Even then it's not fucking worth it.

He has the duty to rape you at least once a week, that's all I know.

This, "integration" is by and large a meme, and a majority will never fit in. Stop all non white immigration.

that's because your country is shitty, columbia. if you had an a ulgy girlfriend, you wouldn t mind, if other guys would fuck her. you would, if she was beautiful, though

german rap is nice, the migrants like haftbefehl, olexesh, ssio and so on are very intelligent

but the little migrant kids take their texts serious, although you have to take them with a pill of humour

in this text haftbefehl raps about rothschild bankers and criticises the ezb

All you minorities/minority lovers spout the same stupid shit. You're like a fucking broken record. We don't want to racemix with your or share our countries that we've established with you. You think you can just come to nations that whites have spent hundreds of years establishing and just walk right in and turn us all into shit skins? Fuck off you dirty fucking cunt go back to your hut village stop shitting in the street and start developing in your own.

are there a lot of crimes done by turks? are they alike gypsies, steal, shit and murder?

>german rap is nice

German wasn't meant for nigger music. I get what he's rapping about, but it's borderline retardation senpai. It's really debasing the language, much like nigs do with English.

Hard to tell. Apparenly the red light district stuff has southern touch to it, but who knows where they are all from.

>german rap is nice, the migrants like haftbefehl, >olexesh, ssio and so on are very intelligent
I thought switzerland has tough immigration laws?

No, pig born in a stable is not a horse, first generation or not

german "music" is pretty bad, desu, their language is just not made for music. they have a lot good english speaking artists, though. IDM is also nice, but its minimalistic trash music.

>After all I went through in war, don't I deserve some love?
Prostitution is what you're looking for. Have you ever heard of a Tijuana donkey show?

you mean their women are whores? i though they were into killslam

>We don't want to racemix
Lmfao. Who the fuck is WE?

You don't do SHIT. You're a fucking INCEL VIRGIN. You aren't breeding with ANYONE, let alone "muh white wimmin". LMFAO.

Do you Sup Forumsfags ACTUALLY BELIEVE that white men are DROPPING out of society? We're being SENT out. LMFAO.

The only women that like us Nerdics are 4 ft 6 thai whores with no ass and pudge bellies. It's at the point where most white men have to travel to southeast asia JUST to lose their virginities. I mean hell, have you even stepped FOOT outside in the past DECADE? White women HATE white men, lmfao. Literally ALL the hot, prime young white girls are with blacks, arabs, or at least Mediterranean looking guys. Just fucking look at breeding rates. White/German women aren't even interested in BREEDING with white men lmfao.

This, THIS is the reason stormfags are so fucking cringeworthy. Let me tell you right now: Nobody NEEDS to run a "psychological manipulation operation" Sup Forums INTERNET VIRGINS to try to "dissuade them from breed with white women", BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCE ANYWAY. LMFAO.

Legitimately hilarious. So fucking pathetic how you incels actually think ANYONE cares about you enough to try to stop you from spreading your "aryan master race" genes, when THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY WOMEN WHO WANT THEM ANYWAY. LMFAO. Fucking lol @ Sup Forumsfag autists idolizing Patrick Bateman/Clint Eastwood or some other "strong Aryan man" who looks INFINITELY better than you EVER will, but you convince yourself you're on par with him because you're both white, lmfao. Face it. You're about as invisible to women as air.

>german "music" is pretty bad, desu, their language is just not made for music.

English or the Romantic languages are very nice for music, but German is not.

>german blood
I'm a nationalist and I can tell you that there isn't such a thing as "German blood", but there's defintely GERMANIC blood, since a lot of Germans are direct descents of the germanic tribes. Germany was originally a federation of germanic tribes like the saxons, francs, marcomanni, bavarians and so on. There's a lot of slavic influence as well and of course, especially in the south of Germany, romanic influence. Still i would point out the germanic tribes when it comes to ethnicity.

No. Fuck off

Ex native gringo miamifag here
Spics don't integrate here, they isolate themselves in ever widening enclaves.
Btw, the #1 radio and TV stations are Spanish, and more people speak Spanish here as their primary language. Almost all billboards are in Spanish, and all local politicians are spics or ghouls.

i understand your point but especially haftbefehl has rhyme structures like nobody else it is like poetry

i remember reading an article from a literature prof and he said that haftbefehl has a nice rhyme style and so on

>inb4 rap-apologist

Nah, more like this: They take over the bouncer business because they are all into kickboxing and shit like that, then they regulate drug traffic in clubs, give free entry to women and cultivate them into prostitution.

Don't know if I have celtic blood or germanic blood or whatever. Like the bavarians down south were mostly celts at one point and had nothing to do with germanics besides war maybe. My great grandfather comes from eastern prussia, so I don't know what that would be either.

tl:dr germany wasn't fully germanic

>>inb4

Hahaha, but you are a rap apologist, and you're apologizing for the worst rap, "German" rap.

Please tell me this is pasta, noone's actually this autistic right?

We have a big problem here with anchor babies. Preggo Hatians (Bahamians and other riff raff) get visas in advance knowing due date will be while they are in Miami. They go to Jackson Memorial hospital, punch out a worthless nog, get a nice Florida birth certificate, skip town and never pay the bill...

First off I'm 6'4" 215 go to the gym 6 days a week and just started viewing Sup Forums about 4 days ago. I haven't been on Sup Forums since I was in high school. Second of all at no point did you say anything remotely useful you spent the entire 3 paragraphs making assumptions and trash talking with a hint of self loathing.

>Like the bavarians down south were mostly celts at one point
true, thanks for pointing that out.

so you got germanics, celts, slavs, romans and all of their subgroups belonging to the gene pool of Germany, as far as I can see it. As a Westphalian I see a lot of "germanic" Germans though.

A cat inside of a dog house doesn't magically turn into a dog.

These economic migrants have no place in Germany in the first place. They're taking advantage of your social programs and your pathological altruism. You have to get rid of them all.

its not that bad, tbqh, its basically what russians and ukranians do

>migrant who was born in Germany
What the fuck is this question.
>Don thinks, thinks this question is terrible, just terrible.
>Going back to school
Its such an oxymoronic question.