So why haven't you taken the BROWN PILL yet, user? Let's go over the benefits of having an Indian female as a partner:

So why haven't you taken the BROWN PILL yet, user? Let's go over the benefits of having an Indian female as a partner:

-- Naturally beautiful -- Degenerate and dishonest, heavy amounts of makeup is not needed to maintain their gorgeous looks. If makeup is to be used, it is strictly for rare occasions, and is not used to deceive men with deceptive beauty on a daily basis
(Your 'precious' white women do this all the time with heavy makeup.. almost everyday!)

-- Diverse skin tones -- If you are the type of man that likes the skin tone of dark negress women but cannot stand to look at their ugly, flat gorilla noses and nappy hair, dark skinned Indian women are for you! If you prefer a woman to have a lighter tone of skin, many Indian women possess light skin as well!
(pic related)

-- Feminine values -- They will remain loyal to you and act as a responsible and loving mother to your future offspring.

-- Culinary skills -- Indian women know how to seriously throw down in the kitchen, willing to make anything ranging from the classically delicious chicken tikka masala, pipin' hot savory samosas, heavenly sweet Jalebi, to a simple hot chai tea... yum!

*** B O N U S ***

-- White Power -- If you are a white man these women will worship you as supreme beings, towering over their pathetic skinny-fat, laughably small 5'4"-5'6" tall average height, poorly endowed Indian male counterparts.
It's a fact: Indian women are waiting to be BLEACHED by you!

>inb4 poo in loo

They smell like curry.

But then you have to spend a good 2-3 years potty training them

It's transphobic to not date transgender people

It's transphobic to not date transgender people.

It's transphobic to not date transgender people.

t. Pajeet Bungadesh

sorcery

Indians are at least the same species as us. I'd mix with an Indian before I mixed with an asian, black, or jew.

>wanting to birth and raise children who don't look like you

best of all, if she disappoints you, you can have a "kitchen fire" and get rid of her!

Fucking kek.

I laff'ed so much thanks mr burger.

Must we even go there OP?

>Bathe in a river of shit

Because all of those arguments apply to East Asians and they have a natural +15 kawaii bonus, but I would still probably date an indian girl before a white one.

But they would look like me.

Still not getting with one though

coordinated via discord

Well in that case you're a pooskin

All white.

This is half Indian

If you think all half Indians look like that, you're insane. Sure, you can take the risk. But if you're white with a white woman, you're guaranteed of a child who's at least the same color as you

I do seriously question why Sup Forums in general seems to be against having kids with half-whites. That's how you committ peaceful shitskin genocide

POO